Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

South
Apr 9, 2001

I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.

PolishPandaBear posted:

Microcenter has had the 5900x in stock for a bit too, but have it listed at $700 in store and on the website. Up until earlier this week it was checking out at $550 according to the Discord, but when I was there on Friday, it rung up at $700.

I bought it anyway, but will most likely return it if I can't get a price match before the return window closes.

Yeah, I bought a 5900x at the St. Louis Micro Center last Friday for $550. They were sold out by Saturday. When they restocked Monday or Tuesday the price was up to $700. The 5600x has also jumped to $350 when it was $290 earlier. The 5800x has stayed at $430 for a while now.

South fucked around with this message at 16:41 on May 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU