Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

orcane posted:

Also remember nForce? :haw:

I have an nForce 4 SLI based PC with an AMD Athlon X2 3800+ that had dual Geforce 6800GS GPUs that still runs fine as a beater PC in my guest room. I replaced the 6800GS cards with a 9800GT I think? Or a 9600. I forget. The Antec NeoHE 430W PSU that came with the case (Antec P150) still worked just fine up until I replaced it a couple years ago too. I have had amazing luck with PC hardware. *knocks on wood*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I should be good if I follow my motherboard's QVL for RAM though, yeah? When I buy 3200MHz RAM, without OCing, I expect it to run at 3200MHz :colbert:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Got no response from PC parts thread, so crossposting here:

teagone posted:

I'm finalizing the parts list for my Media/Storage/Plex server upgrades and have narrowed it down to these two motherboards that'll be used with a Ryzen 3 2200G:

MSI B450M Pro-M2 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813144198 ($64.99 from Amazon)

and

MSI B450M Gaming Plus https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813144195 ($79.99 $64.99 from Google Express with 20% off promo)

Adding 16GB of DDR4-3200 RAM matched to both boards memory QVL. I won't be using a discrete GPU; the lone PCIe x16 slot will be used for an LSI SAS controller. The iGPU will be used for some light gaming at 1440x900 resolution. Doing a bit more research, how important are heatsinks over the power delivery components on the board? Neither board has heatsinks over the SoC MOSFETs, so if I plan on doing a mild OC to the iGPU, should I be looking at other motherboards? Overclocking aside, does it really matter which board I get between the two options above, or does it just come down to layout and I/O?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Cool, thanks. Just looking for reassurance, haha.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

SoC / iGPU vrms (the ones on top) don't need them, the weedy little GPUs on the U ryzen don't eat much power. That second board has a sink on the main CPU power supply which is more important.

Boards without VRM heatsinks depend a lot on case and CPU heatsink airflow. I'd say that is even more important than whether you're going to overclock. Dead air around the VRMs is a real problem with the cheap boards -- they kind of assume that the cheap PC they go into will use the stock heatsink that blows downward across those components, not be kitted out with a waterblock. (More likely shortening lifespan than causing immediate problems, but still.)

So it's something to be aware of when building a system and considering fan placement or heatsink selection.

Thanks for the info! I was able to get a B450M Mortar instead for ~$70 after tax, roughly the same price as both the B450M Gaming Plus and Pro-M2. And it came with a $10 MIR apparently :toot: The Mortar seems to be better than both those boards from what I read before deciding on it. And it has a beefy looking heatsink over the CPU VRMs :haw:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Crossposting from PC building thread:

teagone posted:

I was reading up/watching videos on how to install the Wraith Stealth cooler before I pick up my Ryzen 3 2200G on Friday, and it seems simple enough. Though, I came across a post in the buildapcsales subreddit showing that the cooler has a clearance issue if mounted in either direction on the motherboard I purchased (MSI B450M Mortar). One way, the nub with the AMD logo catches on the CPU VRM heatsink, and mounted the other way it installs fine, but the AMD logo nub blocks the first RAM slot (that I would eventually like to use). Here's a picture of the Wraith Stealth installed on the B450M Mortar:

I read the fan component of the HSF can be rotated fairly easily so the AMD nub is orientated at the "top" by first removing the shroud that has the nub and then unscrewing the fan from the heatsink. I plan on attempting that, but wanted to ask if anyone here has experience with this process and could maybe give me some advice.

Please tell me this is easily doable :pray:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Dadbod Apocalypse posted:

can you just dremel off that dumb nub?

I mean, yeah I could haha. Is it actually possible to just remove the shroud around the fan with the nub on it though? Looking at photos of the black plastic parts that make up the fan, it seems like it's made of two separate components.

teagone fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Nov 22, 2018

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

SwissArmyDruid posted:

I see no reason why what you're suggesting should not work, Teagone. It seems like something so easy that people just don't bother with making a guide for it. Go for it, try not to break anything that can't be undone, and report back?

Oh I'm already set on tinkering away at the HSF this weekend. It'll be the first thing I do in the building process. Was just wondering/hoping a fellow goon had done this in one of their previous builds for reassurance. I'm confident I won't mess anything up, but if I somehow do, Micro Center's not too far away to pick up a different cooler :haw:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Yeah I came across that video, but didn't like that guy's process. He just strong arms the fan screws at an angle when I think you can remove the shroud that partially blocks the screws for easier access. He also ends up with metal shavings on his mainboard from the heatsink which I don't want happening, heh. I plan on trying to rotate the shroud (or just remove it entirely) BEFORE installing the HSF.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Risky Bisquick posted:

The non LED hsf you can remove the fan shroud itself by pulling up on two sides. The LED one has a pcb you need to unscrew from underneath prior to attempting this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFYKFIbCTO4&t=54s

This is exactly the video I needed to see. Thanks! :respek:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

PC LOAD LETTER posted:

The mobo OEM's did a pretty good job supporting AM3+, often even supporting AM3 CPU's on that socket, and all its various CPU's for a long time. FM2 and FM2+ were around for a decent stretch too and saw good support as well.

Obviously past history is no guarantee of future results but its not unreasonable to expect a similar degree of support over time for AM4 from the mobo OEM's.

More so now that AMD is on the up and up it seems like.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Another RAM question. I purchased 2x8GB of Corsair DDR4-3200 RAM and looking at the modules, they are version 5.32. A quick search shows that means they're SK Hynix C-Die and looking at my mainboard's QVL (MSI B450M Mortar), they're on the list for Pinnacle Ridge CPUs to run at 3200MHz, but not Raven Ridge APUs. I have a Ryzen 3 2200G APU. I still should be able to run the RAM at full 3200MHz, right? Motherboard is being delivered later today, that's why I can't test it yet heh.

[edit]

Risky Bisquick posted:

The non LED hsf you can remove the fan shroud itself by pulling up on two sides. The LED one has a pcb you need to unscrew from underneath prior to attempting this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFYKFIbCTO4&t=54s

Also, this was a lot easier than I expected. The shroud literally just pops off. I did this with the HSF still in its plastic holder. Now the AMD logo sits properly up top :)

teagone fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Nov 23, 2018

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Risky Bisquick posted:

YMMV on Ryzen, I run Hynix 3200 chips at 2933 with a 1700@3.9 all core.

Enjoy the properly oriented facing cooler :v:

In the process of building. Booted into BIOS just now, set XMP Profile 2, changed frequency to DDR4-3200, rebooted, and my RAM is running at 3200MHz. DRAM Voltage is Auto, fluctuating between 1.364V and 1.368V, mostly staying on the latter... is that ok?

[edit] Nevermind, manually changed it to 1.350V in the settings and voltage now at 1.344V :haw:

teagone fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 23, 2018

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I paid $120 shipped for my Corsair 2x8GB DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM. Just had to do some BIOS stuff to get it running at its rated speeds. Feelsgoodman.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

OC trip report with my Ryzen 3 2200g + Wraith Stealth cooler on an MSI B450M Mortar mainboard. Only doing an iGPU OC, I tried to keep the stock 1.1 SoC voltage at first, pushing frequency from stock 1100MHz OC'd up to 1280MHz. Crashed immediately when running Unigine Heaven (didn't even make it past the loading screen lol). Increased voltage to 1.2 and Heaven crashed roughly 3/4 of the way into the loop. Increased voltage to 1.25 and was able to run Heaven on loop for roughly an hour no problem. Pushed GPU frequency up just a bit more to 1300MHz, still on 1.25V and am currently running Heaven on loop atm. CPU package temps seem to hover around 60C, with spikes up to just below 80C. Besides the package temp in HWMonitor, are there any other temps I should be looking at?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Crotch Fruit posted:

I had no idea my CPU was that new, but I am genuinely surprised a dual core 3.2GHz could perform as fast or faster than my 3.2GHz quad core. Is the dual core faster at core intensive take like DVD ripping video encoding?

Pretty sure the Phenom II X4 840 came out circa 2011-2012. Because that's most certainly when I got mine, paired with an 880GM motherboard. It transitioned to full time Plex server duty in late 2013, and I finally got around to replacing it this year with a handful of server upgrades.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Crotch Fruit posted:

CPU world says it was released January 2011, it's kinda amazing and depressing that my CPU is so old.

It was a great budget gaming CPU option back then imo, mine lasted a good long while in my gaming PC before I jumped to Intel when Haswell was released. Looking back at my email receipts, I picked up my Phenom II X4 840 back in March of 2011 from Micro Center for $100. ~7 years later I got a Ryzen 3 2200G for $80 from the same Micro Center to replace it. It had a good run :unsmith:

teagone fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Dec 3, 2018

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

CPU-Z is reporting the tRC of my 3200MHz RAM is 76 clocks, but when I tab over to SPD it says the tRC is rated at 54 when the RAM is running at XMP-3200, which it is. Is that particular timing value significant enough that I should manually change it in the BIOS?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I put together a system that has a Ryzen 7 2700x using the stock Wraith Prism cooler/thermal paste, and put it in a Cooler Master Q300L case that includes a 120mm exhaust fan. I added two 140mm intake fans.

I've been running smallFTT prime95 for about 20mins now, and Ryzen Master reports the temp is around 82-83c. All fans are properly at 100% speed. The case is pretty small, but I've read it's thermals are ok. Is that load temp safe?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

a. That's an expected temperature for the stock cooler on an all-core stress test load. The prism is an actually decent cooler but all 8 cores on the 2700X is a lot of watts. same reuslt here

Ok cool, thanks for the reassurance haha. Yeah, I left Prime 95 smallFFTs on for a little over an hour and the CPU temp stayed dipped to 82C and went up as high as 85C, but mostly stayed around ~83-84C.

quote:

b. No, the Q300L is not a good case for thermals. Case fans are super inefficient in it because the vent holes are so small -- there's more metal than hole on all the mounting points. GN gave the full-size version it's disappointment award. The mATX version is a bit better just because the PSU isn't re-exhasting to the inside of the case like the ATX, but it's still not good.

The whole thing is covered with holes, so it would probably be ok just passively exchanging air as a low-workload low-noise machine, NAS box, or HTPC case. But it's not a performance case.

Makes sense. It was the cheapest case at the time that my brother wanted for this build because it was the smallest size mATX case within his budget, and he also liked the way it looked. I was expecting thermals to be better, but idle temps at like ~35-45C with random spikes into the low-to-mid 50s here and there doesn't seem too bad.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

Depends if you've got a hot video card in there as well, but with 2 140s you're probably getting enough fresh air that things won't totally choke. It's just kinda a waste because the 140s will have to fight hard. Fans make more noise when they don't have free flow, and you'll have to set the speed higher to get enough air.

I think it could also be improved with way less effort than GN put into embiggening all their holes (and way cleaner results). Just cut out a selection of metal around the perimeter of the fans -- the outer end of the fan blades is what does most of the work. Like so:

No need for a step bit, just a dremel or nibbler. The problem is you can't go too nuts on removing metal because those side panels are the structure of the case.

I was wondering why the 140mm Noctua fans were being so loud lmao. And yeah, the GPU runs hot: it's an XFX RX 580 GTR Black Edition that gets up to like 87C when gaming. Hmmm, maybe I'll tell my bro to swap cases when his budget allows since I'm not so keen on using a dremel. My bro might be into it though. I'll let him know. Thanks!

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Just for further reassurance before I hand off this PC to my brother, it's normal to see constant fluctuations in idle temps like this for Zen+ CPUs, right?

https://i.imgur.com/i4lXRBm.mp4

I'm so used to Intel chips just sitting on a temp when idling. Even my Plex server's Ryzen 3 2200G sits at around 33-35C and doesn't fluctuate as rapidly as the Ryzen 7 2700X does in my brother's PC.

[edit] Power profile is currently set to "Balanced" — if I set it to "Power Saver" the 2700X stays idle at around 32-35C, with no rapid fluctuations.

teagone fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 24, 2020

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

Yeah, zen+ and 2 go over-board about boosting up to max single-core clock for any amount of work, including wiggling the mouse around or just running a regular temperature query. "Hey ryzen, how hot are you?" "Oh gently caress better get that answer fast, ludicrous speed GO!!!"

And how much / hot they'll boost depends on their designated TPD -- your 2200G is 65W, the X CPUs are 105W. The cooler doesn't really even matter for these micro-spikes. The heat jumps so quick it's still moving out of the silicon by the time the CPU calms back down and realizes it can move the mouse cursor at 2.7ghz just fine.

Think of it as a derpy but very enthusiastic puppy.

Lmao. Alright, cool.

GunnerJ posted:

I had to mess around with the fan curves to get my 2700x a consistent temperature. The biggest part was locking the CPU fan at 40% until it got to 50 degrees, but using case fans to create slight positive case pressure also played a role I think.

The fans ramping up and down aren't really an issue in this case, wrt temps. I did have an initial issue with the fans constantly ramping up and down when they were tied to the Tctrl temp (which reports a 10 degree offset specifically for the 2700X, to my knowledge), but I fixed that using ASRock's fan tuning app. I was really just more so concerned about the chip constantly going from like 30C to 50C when idling.

I have all the fans tied to the Tdie/CPU temp and they all don't ramp up until it the CPU hits roughly 55-60C. Otherwise the Prism stays locked at roughly 30% speed, and all case fans at 40% speed, keeping the machine pretty quiet.

teagone fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 24, 2020

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

GunnerJ posted:

To be clear though my fans and temperature are both pretty stable, with Tdie hovering between 32 and 38 at most, and gradually at that.

Yeah, that's similar to what the Tdie in my brother's fluctuates between when idle: generally around 32-42C with the Prism fan running at ~1500ish RPM. The case I used for the build (Q300L) doesn't have great thermals, so I'm ok with those idle temps. It was just the frequent shifting between the ~30 and ~40 degree temps (despite the constant fan speed) that made me think something might be wrong.

[edit] I'd be more concerned if the Tdie temp went past 90C doing Prime95, but seems like even with mediocre thermal performance of the case I used, the 2700X never reaches its throttling point when all cores are being boosted.

teagone fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 24, 2020

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

GunnerJ posted:

Oh I know what you mean because I used to get that same thing. If you did a graph of CPU temp it would look like a sketch of choppy waves on a lake. It's not really indicative of a problem, I'm just saying I managed to smooth it out totally, no more random spikes, with the tweaks I made to various fan curves. So if you wanted it to not happen, that's possible.

Ahh. Ehh, I already played around with the fan curves enough. And if it's not out of the ordinary for Zen+ temps to jump around like that, then ehh, I'm fine with it haha. I was more so worried when temps were initially idling in the high 50s. Once I used the fan tuning app for the motherboard to sort that out and got the idle temps reasonable with no more fan speed ramping up and down, I was satisfied. Just was looking for more reassurance wrt temp fluctuations before not being able to troubleshoot the PC physically for a while after I give it to my brother.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

My Plex server uses an MSI B450M Mortar mainboard with a Ryzen 3 2200G. It had two 8GB sticks of 3200MHz QVL listed RAM, but just now I added another pair of the same 8GB sticks to fill out the remaining RAM slots. The server couldn't boot running the 4 sticks of RAM at 3200MHz. I cleared CMOS, went into BIOS, and set XMP profile to the 2933MHz one, and it boots no problem. Is not being able to run the 3200MHz XMP profile with all RAM slots filled a limitation of the CPU? Or the motherboard/chipset? Or both?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

it is a limitation of running 4 sticks of memory in daisy chain

The wires that connect each channel of memory go from the CPU to slot 1, and then to slot 2. (The wires for the other channel go to slot 3 & 4.) This means that when you have a stick in each slot, they will be slightly out of sync due to the tiny additional distance the signal has to travel from slot 1 to 2. The QVL and ram rated speeds are always for running just 2 sticks.

Besides lowering the clockspeed, you can also try setting the CAS etc timings higher to run at 3000 or 3200, to keep the Ryzen IF clock high. That probably makes no difference for a plex server though.

(Other, high end boards have T topology instead of daisy chain, in which the signals split evenly like a T. This is more expensive for the PCB and in general can't run at as high of clocks as daisy chain can with just 2 sticks.)

Cool! Thanks for the info :)

The 2933MHz XMP profile sets the CAS to 16. Is it advisable to go any higher than that? Though, I'm not too fussed about all 4 sticks not being able to run at 3200MHz tbh. 2933MHz is fine, because yeah, the PC operates as a Plex server 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time it's a Steam "server" that streams games to a Steam Link and Apple TV during family get-togethers—these are casual "couch" type multiplayer games that aren't graphically intensive too (think like Overcooked, or Jackbox Party Pack), so I'm guessing there's likely no discernible difference in casual gaming performance between running the RAM at 2933 instead of 3200.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

Eh, how valuable is your time? You could probably find some combo of timings and speed that's better, but fiddling with memory can be some extremely tedious trial and error.

And yeah, given your use there will be zero perceivable difference between 2933 and 3200.

I've never really been one to try and min/max settings when it comes to PC performance. I've done mild GPU OCs in the past, but for the last decade or so, I just buy components and run everything stock. I'm a-ok with just selecting XMP Profile 1 and leaving the RAM speed/timings at that lol.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I'd buy a Mac Mini with an AMD APU.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Is there a 6C/12T or 8C/16T APU in AMD's lineup somewhere in the future?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Nice. I'm curious to how much performance gain I'd see over the 2200G in my Steam server.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Are 4xxxx Ryzens the last generation on AM4?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I like my AMD Wraith Max cooler in my Plex server :3:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

https://twitter.com/TechPowerUp/status/1253248353695076352

So... a Ryzen 3 3300X would perform likely just as well as an i7-7700K? Wtf? What is that benchmark indicative of? Obviously the Zen 2 Ryzen 3 won't perform as well in like gaming, right? Lmao.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Since my Ryzen 3 2200G + B450 mainboard has issues getting to boot with 4 sticks of RAM at speeds above 2133MHz—have tried different timing combinations with limited to zero success—would upgrading to a Ryzen 4xxx series CPU potentially remedy that? Or is running 4 sticks of RAM in daisy chain simply that limiting?

[edit] As an aside, when I looked at the RAM modules in CPU-Z, two of the sticks' DRAM were manufactured by Samsung, and the other two by SK Hynix. Would that also potentially cause issues when trying to run all 4 sticks at higher clocks? Or does DRAM manufacturer not typically matter? All 4 sticks are Corsair Vengeance with matching part numbers.

teagone fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 25, 2020

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

Raven Ridge (the 2xxxG ryzens) is a first-gen Zen core and memory controller which were bad, but if it can't even do basic DDR 2666 then something is wrong. I'd try going in and re-seating the ram to make sure there isn't some connection that's barely working.

(Note that the true MHz is half the DDR speed -- ex 3200 ram runs at 1600 actual MHz. Hopefully you're not trying to OC ram using MHz instead of DDR speed.)

Oh yeah, I know how the double data rate frequencies work, haha. My motherboard conveniently has preset OC timings for me to set in the BIOS (under a setting called MSI Memory Try It!), though I never tried any of the preset timings slower than 2933 MHz. Entering the timings manually didn't make a difference either. I'm also sure I could boot the 4 sticks at 2666MHz just fine, but I was more so trying to go after RAM speeds closer to what I paid for (3200). Running 4 sticks at CAS 16 2933 MHz would boot sometimes, but 3066/3200 would always fail, no matter the timings.

In the end, for now, I'm just running 2 sticks at the 3200 MHz XMP profile, which works no problem. Was thinking that maybe if I just upgrade the CPU to a desktop Renoir chip, I could slot the extra 2x8GB sticks back in and maybe then I'd be able to run all 4 sticks at 3200 MHz. Otherwise I'd likely just sell the extra RAM or something, heh.

[edit] That said, I'll re-slot the RAM in again this weekend and see if maybe the inconsistent booting when running 4 sticks at 2933 MHz was maybe due to one of the sticks not being properly seated.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Klyith posted:

Oh I see, you meant to write 3133 in your previous post. Yeah that's not crazy or broken then. Worse than I'd expect but 4 sticks of not B-die or E-die in daisy chain on a Zen 1 CPU is not gonna be great. Surprised that you can't get 3200 no matter what the timings, but it could be the G types are even worse than the normal ones. They've got a lot more going on with the SOC side of the chip after all.

(Which is another thing you can try, more SOC volts, but that's a can of worms that I can't help with. All I know is there's not a lot of headroom on the SOC before danger high voltage.)

So yes a Zen 2 with the much improved memory controller or upcoming 3 series might solve that. Or it might not. :shrug:

Oh, no I did actually mean 2133 lol. That's what the BIOS defaults to whenever I set a timing that causes a failed post. I've just never tried setting the RAM speed to anything slower than 2933 MHz. The PC runs a-ok with 4 sticks at 2133; works no problem. I'll try booting with all 4 sticks at 2666 sometime this weekend to rule out any other wonkiness. Another thing I forgot to mention is I also tried bringing up the DRAM voltage when trying for 2933+ speeds on all 4 sticks, but that also didn't make a difference.

And I've actually tried increasing SoC voltage in the past to OC the Vega graphics on this 2200G, but I got flustered when I couldn't shake all the lockups/crashes after a handful of attempts lol. So I said screw it and haven't touched the SoC voltage since. If a Zen 2 APU doesn't fix the issue, then I'll just end up selling the RAM or maybe use it for another build or something, heh.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

orcane posted:

2133 is just the default "fallback" JEDEC speed, if your RAM wouldn't even run that something would be seriously wrong :v:

Lol, good to know! And yeah, I guess I'll just wait until a Zen 2 desktop APU hits the market, or maybe a Zen 3 APU if it's still on AM4. We'll see. I'll hold onto the RAM for now.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

AMD Confirms ZEN3 and RDNA2 by Late-2020

All right, let me see if I understand this correctly:

The 3xxx series on desktop is Zen 2 (7nm)

but the 3200G and 3400G APUs are only Zen+ (12nm)

We've just seen the release of the 4xxx series on mobile, which is Zen 2 (7nm)

and we're expecting Zen 2 desktop APUs (say, the 4400G or something) later this year

but we're also expecting Zen 3 (7nm+) on desktop later this year? something like a Ryzen 4600 and the rest of that kind of product stack, without an iGPU?

EDIT: and then looking farther forward from there, Zen 3 APUs sometime in 2021, then maybe nothing else for that year, then 2022 has the Zen 4 (5nm???) on an AM5 platform with DDR5 memory?

Lmao at this naming scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

B-Mac posted:

Haha you aren’t kidding. They’ve been rambling about upgrading on and off for several years.

That was a fun post-history reading, lol.