Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Hedrigall posted:

I was once at karaoke with friends and did One Week. I could do all the "rap" sections without looking at the screen for the lyrics. I still impressed nobody and felt like a loser after so :shrug:

Holy poo poo this was... almost... me last night. Turns out the only thing less impressive than knowing all the words to One Week is knowing most of the words to One Week.

I just downloaded "Ladies and Gentlemen: BNL and The Persuasions" because I wanted to hear their "Some Fantastic", which will always be a favourite of mine after the Bathroom Sessions video for it. I recommend it, plus it was only $6.99 on Canuck iTunes.
While I generally don't take a side on "Who is the better lead singer?" because my opinion is that the best songs are the ones featuring both, Are Me/Are Men really is their last really good album. Silverball does however have the distinction of featuring the worst Kevin song ever and the best Jim song ever, so there's that. If you took the best songs from AIGT, Grinning Streak, and Silverball, you'd get a hell of a good Post-Steve compilation album.

Speaking of Steve, his last solo album is kinda just... there, isn't it? Doesn't hold a candle to Page One, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I'm here to say that Rock Spectacle is one of the greatest live albums ever recorded. Seriously. It's so good. I'm an audio engineer and I've listened to thousands of the loving things, but I can always come back to Rock Spectacle.

Excuse me, but do you know where the Brian Street Theatre is?

Anyone heard the new Steven Page album yet? I actually really liked All in Good Time and Page One but neither Steve nor the other guys were able to maintain that level.