Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

slowm posted:

OP if I am a male cis het with a legit set of 3d tits can I safely let these pups breathe or is that a no no

white people conform to heteronormative, binary gender, patriarchal society like THIS, haha, right? while black people? they conform to heteronormative, binary gender, patriarchal society like THIS! haha, yknow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

Hugh Malone posted:

white people conform to heteronormative, binary gender, patriarchal society like THIS, haha, right? while black people? they conform to heteronormative, binary gender, patriarchal society like THIS! haha, yknow?

This did not help but thank you

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

White cis hets
Neneennenen
Black cis hets
Doododododo

little munchkin

slowm posted:

OP if I am a male cis het with a legit set of 3d tits can I safely let these pups breathe or is that a no no

i don't know

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Bobmuffins posted:

i have a browser extension that changes "sjw" to "skeleton" because it's really funny to watch people get Mad Online about skeletons and this thread is really weird now

during the war of skeletons vs. ghosts I often wondered where the skeletons stood on the matter

joke_explainer

cda posted:

How about you start by defining cultural appropriation as an oppressive version of cultural exchange, giving examples like white people wearing cornrows, team mascots like those of the Braves and the Redskins, hippies saying "namaste" etc, and while you're doing this a gang of black people and mexicans steals everything off the set including your stool, clothes, and the bricks behind you until its just you naked holding a microphone in a cave.

why did they build their studio in a cave...

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

We're all in a cave seeing but shadows on the wall......

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

if you take everything out of a basement including the walls, then buddy, you got a cave

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

when you think about it, man, like, aren't all houses glorified caves? Even if they're completely above ground, it's like we built a cave because we were too lazy to dig one

joke_explainer

I'm looking forward to this new comedy about the trials and tribulations of this single jewish woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Bobmuffins posted:

i have a browser extension that changes "sjw" to "skeleton" because it's really funny to watch people get Mad Online about skeletons and this thread is really weird now

I still like 'robocop'

• Locked thread