Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

TBeats posted:

TBH I wouldn't mind if the Pacers won it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao three questionable foul calls on the Pacers right in a row. Playoff basketball folks!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Paul George is a bad man.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

AggressivelyStupid posted:

thats a charge but kyrie was called for blocking earlier hmm

Yup because LeBron lowered his shoulder and went in like a battering ram.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Okay, I'm gonna miss PG when he's traded to (insert team here).

Lance is back baby! PG ain't going anywhere!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahahahaha yeah right TT

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

all these calls coming form the ref that looks like a hard drinker, makes u think

I got him a couple barrels of Jack.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So when is Nate McMillan going to realize that Teague can't guard LeBron?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

I mean, what are his options? The team is filled with poor defenders, this is where Solomon Hillis sorely missed because you can just switch off of PG and every other option is great for Lebron if Young is out of the game.

Fire Larry for letting him go.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lance is making 'em dance baby!!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Good game. Just shows that this Pacer team is a starting SG and a small bench improvement of being good.

As long as PG is here.

Please don't leave us PG :negative:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm torn on who to root for cuz Metapod and chunkles are both my bros.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shiiiiit

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

How bad of a gm is lurry burd

Well he's no Vlade or Phil Jackson...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Tae posted:

Wow, the Pacers bench is god awful to not have a true big and not punish this Love-Center line up.

I wish Big Al was still good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Here comes the blowout...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

hmm more uncalled fouls

It's so cute when a Cavs fan complains about NOT getting calls. :allears:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This is good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

PAUUUUUULLLLLLLL!!!! GEOOOOOORRRRGGGGEEEEE!!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Props to Monta for finding a way to be loving terrible in the middle of a huge lead.

Lance needs Monta's minutes so he can make me dance.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao that big oaf just traveled

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Just saw a commercial for a dating site called curves connect. Lol

Quit laughing! I met my wife on there! :argh:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

devastating ownage by This Guy!!!

The fallout shockwave has shook the Cavs and the Raptors.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm taking the Cavs' heart right now.

Kali Ma! Kali Maaaaaaa! Shakti de!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I will accept throwing this one away if the raptors lose in the same fashion

Deal!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

LANCE MAKE 'EM DANCE

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao they're just making stuff up now when they blow the whistle

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

drawing charcoal etchings of lance flopping, selling it on etsy during ref conferences

I'd buy one.

Rick posted:

Following a 74 point half with a 15 point quarter is impressive.

Pacers basketball!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I hate late whistles

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao this loving team

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Teague just killed Deron

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God dammit Monta. You have it all. Shoot it

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

verbal enema posted:

Will this go the way of game one? Let's find out

Where the home team squeaks out a one point win? God I hope so!

Rad Valtar posted:

The state of Indiana is a loving trash hole I hope Paul George leaves

Hey gently caress you buddy

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahahahaha we deserve to get swept. Nate McMillan is such a piece of poo poo coach and Larry Bird is a piece of poo poo GM.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Like I can't be mad if PG leaves. You have a loving old senile owner in Simon who won't spend any money. An rear end in a top hat idiot of a GM in Bird who refuses to build a team around the star player and constantly undermines his team by opening his stupid loving mouth. Finally we come to the most lackluster coach I've ever seen. I'd rather have Vinny Del Negro or Fred Hoiberg than Nate loving McMillan.

Lmao Indiana is supposed to be a Mecca of basketball. You would think that Simon would want to bring a championship here. But nooooooooo. I would wish for that fucker to die already but I get the feeling his kids would sell the team and it'd move to a different city.

Hahahahahaha. I just can't stop laughing. They blew a drat near 30 point lead. THIRTY loving POINTS!!!! :wow:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MrMidnight posted:

Bird kinda pissed huh

He can go gently caress himself.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Can't even hope this results in Bird or Nate getting canned because the owners just want to make the playoffs. The reason we signed Nate in the first place is because he was the cheap option.

Well then I just hope for the sweet release of oblivion. Either mine or Simon's.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Lets root for the Bucks, can get in early, nice colors, and some freak athletes. Or I guess hope PG goes to someplace we can root for.

The Rockets. I want PG to go to the Rockets.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

That would be so fun!

But Lance has to go with him too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

chunkles posted:

kawhi "the dark knightman" leonard

PG would prob. be one of the best players to pair with jim. so complementary.

The Rockets are my West team, chunkles.

• Locked thread