Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Sdoots posted:

Adam Sessler is working on this in some capacity, I think? So that's kind of cool.

I really dig the way they are using Tommy.

The last two big games Sessler promoted were Evolve (definitely not what you want to think about in terms of how this game could go) and Evil Within (ran like garbage across consoles) so his reverse Midas touch worries me, though I do like him.

I love the premise and if it does well maybe they can branch into Elm Street poo poo or Child's Play and poo poo like that. The promotion for the game initially put me off (it was just compilations of brutal kills that felt weird to show one after the other) but this game could potentially be a much better version reverse version of Evolve, with more players and a potentially faster pace since the monster is near-omnipotent. I would absolutely play this with friends constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Beta was like Christmas week-ish and lasted until early in the new year. They've said there will not be another beta.

Ah, that's too bad. I wasn't excited about this until really recently.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Coolguye posted:

how did itemization and map distribution work in the beta? it strikes me that one of the skill ceilings in this game will be people memorizing where items and objectives spawn in relation to each other. this happened in DbD to some extent but the nature of that game made knowing where stuff was fairly unimportant outside of the black hatch that let you escape if you were the last one standing. strikes me that knowing the 25 places stuff can spawn in a specific cabin would be an extremely big deal in this game.

The items were randomly placed in lootable objects, which were mostly drawers, cabinets, etc. Weapons were found on set pieces in various spots, bear traps, batteries, and gas were found on the floor.

You could memorize where the lootable cabinets were going to be, I guess, but the item distribution was so random there's no way to reliably get something you want. You could come out of a cabin with literally nothing - or the car keys, 2 pocketknives, and a gas can. One notable exception, and the only thing that I found worth memorizing, were the two spots the shotgun was found.

All in all, it's more important to know what you're looking for rather than where everything might be.

The difficulty comes in when you are approaching mid game. You entered a cabin which someone was clearly in previously. Do you re-search everything to see if they missed something, or do you trust that they were competent in their search? More often than not, you could find things they missed.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If only you could talk to the Jason. :(

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Game looks good, but it should take notes on a superior horror game;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2u1k_j-Ddo

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The items were randomly placed in lootable objects, which were mostly drawers, cabinets, etc. Weapons were found on set pieces in various spots, bear traps, batteries, and gas were found on the floor.

You could memorize where the lootable cabinets were going to be, I guess, but the item distribution was so random there's no way to reliably get something you want. You could come out of a cabin with literally nothing - or the car keys, 2 pocketknives, and a gas can. One notable exception, and the only thing that I found worth memorizing, were the two spots the shotgun was found.

All in all, it's more important to know what you're looking for rather than where everything might be.

The difficulty comes in when you are approaching mid game. You entered a cabin which someone was clearly in previously. Do you re-search everything to see if they missed something, or do you trust that they were competent in their search? More often than not, you could find things they missed.

is searching the lootable objects an action that leaves a notable trace or is it some sort of extended action that spawns some other UI and the lootable is closed afterward?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Bogart posted:

If only you could talk to the Jason. :(

You can. Also, he can talk to you - which sometimes was funny and sometimes spoiled a bit of the experience when it was that pre-pubescent kid voice.

I will likely mute whoever is Jason.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Coolguye posted:

is searching the lootable objects an action that leaves a notable trace or is it some sort of extended action that spawns some other UI and the lootable is closed afterward?

Close the drawer after, your mother doesn't work here! (even if Jason's does!)

Update: Devs now say drawers stay open once looted

Tinfoil Papercut fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Apr 20, 2017

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Is jason statham unlockable?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
No, but Jason Segel and Jason Derulo are.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Close the drawer after, your mother doesn't work here! (even if Jason's does!)

cool that makes sense then

Bogart posted:

No, but Jason Segel and Jason Derulo are.

haha when derulo kills someone he just starts shouting 'DAYLIGHT COME AN' WE DON'T WANNA GO HOME'

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Coolguye posted:

Doors, drawers, cabinets and whatever you interact have animations. I don't remember if you could leave draws open but doors and windows would stay open. This was great in that closing all of the doors and locking yourself in a cabin gave you a bit of reprieve from Jason since he'd have to break a door down (he can't go through windows). But that meant you had to be ready to undo locks and open the door to escape if he was coming. The problem is Jason has a rage mode that just lets him walk through a door and take it down instantly like a beast and you'll basically corner yourself in the cabin, unless you want to quickly jump through the window and take damage from breaking the glass.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

if jason can't go through a window, what is the point of having a window closed? or when you say a window 'stays open', are they non-operational and you mean that when you bust through a window it stays busted open?

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Well i'll be giving this a try for sure the youtube vids made it look fun. That being said has there been an asymmetrical game that didn't blow Depth is the only one i can think of.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Coolguye posted:

if jason can't go through a window, what is the point of having a window closed? or when you say a window 'stays open', are they non-operational and you mean that when you bust through a window it stays busted open?

Windows are closed at onset of match, to hop through you open one, then hop. You can also do a "running jump" which will make you leap through during a run. If it is closed, you will break through it and take damage.

Jason can also smash windows with his weapon.

Any broken window you go through will make you take damage. This is to prevent counselors from "cheesing" by repeatedly hopping from one side of the window to the other. You can do it like 4x before you are heavily injured.

Tinfoil Papercut fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 18, 2017

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Coolguye posted:

I....have no idea. I guess ideally you'd have every window open but that'd take a bunch of time.

Also, I jumped out of a 2nd floor window to evade Jason and ended up being a gimp, so Jason just came down to curb stomp my rear end. It was awesome.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

s.i.r.e. posted:

I....have no idea. I guess ideally you'd have every window open but that'd take a bunch of time.
that's a pretty good reason in and of itself. i'm just trying to tease things out to try to understand what 'good survivor play' is. this is an axe to grind with me because in DbD, there's no such thing as good survivor play. the result experienced by the survivors depends entirely on how boneheaded the killer is, as skill ceilings are low and a skilled killer will nab a skilled survivor 100% of the time. it became very frustrating to play as survivor and boringly trivial to play as killer due to this general semantic.

but in this case, if your overall objective is to investigate a cabin, a reasonable plan would be to lock the door but open a window. jason's main options at that point would be to attack the locked door and let you bolt through the window, or attack the open window, breaking it and ruining your clean escape plan, but alerting you to his presence so you can try another window or break for the door. that's coherent enough.

the damage over windows thing is definitely a straight reaction to window vaulting in DbD, but it's not a bad one. window vaulting in that game was insanely lame, but it was also the only real way a survivor could actually stay away from a killer, so when the developers nerfed that insanely dumb strat without providing another way to play, pbbttttt.

so folks who have played, i presume Jason has a faster foot speed than even the fastest councilors to avoid them just kiting him around forever. with that in mind, could you give me an idea of how the following 2 scenarios play out:

1) as proposed above, Jason corners a councilor in a cabin. he elects to attack the doorway, and the councilor goes to escape through the window (which is open). what are the survivor's chances of getting far enough away that Jason must stop outright chasing them and work to re-acquire them? what must they do to shake him?
2) Jason spots a councilor at a decent but not huge distance away on a forest trail/cabin area with some cover they could ostensibly escape to within a second or two of a chase starting. again, what are the survivor's chances of getting away, and what must they do to shake Jason?

what i'm trying to get to here is how exactly a chase functions. the current humongous issue in DbD is that there's an utter dearth of mechanics once a chase begins and the mechanics that do exist mostly favor the killer.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Coolguye posted:

but in this case, if your overall objective is to investigate a cabin, a reasonable plan would be to lock the door but open a window. jason's main options at that point would be to attack the locked door and let you bolt through the window, or attack the open window, breaking it and ruining your clean escape plan, but alerting you to his presence so you can try another window or break for the door. that's coherent enough.

This is exactly right, a good Jason will be breaking every window and trying to raise your fear level while you are in there. Then he'll work on the door and make you jump through a broken window (or take time to unbarr unlock a 2nd door, if the cabin has one)

quote:

so folks who have played, i presume Jason has a faster foot speed than even the fastest councilors to avoid them just kiting him around forever. with that in mind, could you give me an idea of how the following 2 scenarios play out:

1) as proposed above, Jason corners a councilor in a cabin. he elects to attack the doorway, and the councilor goes to escape through the window (which is open). what are the survivor's chances of getting far enough away that Jason must stop outright chasing them and work to re-acquire them? what must they do to shake him?
2) Jason spots a councilor at a decent but not huge distance away on a forest trail/cabin area with some cover they could ostensibly escape to within a second or two of a chase starting. again, what are the survivor's chances of getting away, and what must they do to shake Jason?

what i'm trying to get to here is how exactly a chase functions. the current humongous issue in DbD is that there's an utter dearth of mechanics once a chase begins and the mechanics that do exist mostly favor the killer.

It's a tricky question, because counselors run at different speeds, and have different stamina levels. Also some Jason's can run, while some can only menacingly walk. Overall Jason moves slower than Counselors who are sprinting, and the no-run Jasons are slower even than a counselor who is jogging.

To try a stab at your scenarios:

1) Early game the chances are very, very good of them getting away. Where Jason hasn't been marauding around outside, breaking windows, hitting power, etc, their fear level should also be low, reducing the chances of him being able to sense them. Depending on how long the game has gone on, Jason may not have ability cooldowns ready to reacquire, and if he does you will have to make a mistake or two for him to get you. If he does fixate and continue to chase, you should be able to manage your stamina and outrun him for a long, long while on all but the most slow / stamina weak Counselors. Later in the game it becomes more dangerous as his shift / morph cooldowns are quicker - and you may have entered the encounter with elevated fear.

2) Again, depends heavily on the Jason type, the counselor, and how long the game has progressed. It's almost the same situation above - as Jason I would attempt to run / walk towards them. When they sprinted away I would use morph to teleport in front of where they were running to. With luck, I'll be placed relatively close, with their stamina being drained somewhat. I would then chase again and use shift to keep hot on their heels. If this was a Counselor who depends heavily on stealth, say the fat kid, he will be in trouble because he sucks at running and stamina. So let's say I grab him, but *WHAM* I get a baseball bat to the chest from the rugged motorhead character, and they both take off. Or I kill him in hte most brutal of fashion. Or it was Vanessa, and she lost me when I morphed.

There's too many factors at play to say definitively whether this goes for Jason or not. This is where it diverges from DbD - you can answer that question in DbD because the mechanics are so simple. Here, there are so many variables on both ends of the equation to know how it goes.

So here's a scenario I had in beta a lot:

Everyone loved playing Vanessa, shes fast as gently caress and had the biggest stamina pool. Unfortunately she's dumb as rocks and takes forever / has a hard time doing the QTE's. I loved playing Jason VII, and he cannot run. He can't even come close to Vanessa's speed. So there you are, in the end game, with Vanessa and Jason VII who cannot run. She's been running DbD style all game from Jason, but now she's all alone. Vanessa sucks at fear, so I can now see her a mile away, running in the woods. I morph to her area. She sees me and the chase begins. I use shift, and get to within a few feet of her - she books it again fast as she can, running to a cabin to put some distance between us. She makes it to the cabin, while I'm still a bit away from it. She tries to be clever and hop out a window on the opposite side, but my sense is already back and I can see her doing this. Now morph is back and I'm close again. She hides in a different cabin, but this one is already trashed, with a dead body inside which spooks her for a second. With no choice, she jumps through a broken window and is now injured, moving slower.

The chase repeats itself, me shifting and morphing close. It is inevitable now. She will run out of stamina. Perhaps it takes another shift where I land a machete hit on her, but now she is heavily injured and slow. Too slow. Slower than Jason VII.

She is filleted like a fish.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That's the difference, Jason isn't fast like the killers are in Dead By Daylight, he's pretty slow. Some of the Jason's can't even "sprint" and only walk around, though the sprint is more like a geriatric power-walk. Jason does have two skills that help him get around in a pinch, one move is a blink that brings up the map and you can click anywhere on the map to teleport there but you can't teleport inside of buildings, it also has a large cooldown. The second ability is a fast moving first person camera where Jason disappears and reappears wherever you have steered him and then reappears. It's harder to control and doesn't have the range of the blink, but it has a shorter cooldown from what I remember. Both abilities are masked by a VHS tape audio and visual effect to the Counselors so it doesn't look like crap but does alert the Counselors that Jason has made a large move, though you don't know where.

The Counselors can easily run from Jason since they're faster, but they also have stamina which wears down fast and also regens slowly, so if Jason spends a lot of time on your rear end, your best bet is to find a cabin, lock it up and try and give him the slip. Counselors have options when it comes to hiding, such as in closets, cabinets and under beds but Jason can also destroy these things and if you're in them you're dead. On the other hand, it takes Jason a long time to axe his way through said objects so destroying everything in a single cabin is a massive waste of time if you don't manage to kill anyone.

The map in the beta also had a lot of foliage that you could run into and hide from Jason, but I remember Jason having some sort of visual sonar that would make everything go greyscale and buildings glow red if counselors were in them. I don't recall if this was an ability on a cooldown or not, or if it worked to spot anyone that wasn't in a building.

Counselors also can find pocket knives that work like the Self Defense Knife in the Resident Evil 1 remake, so if Jason grabs you you'll stab him causing him to stagger and drop you so you can get away.

So for both of your scenarios, there's a variety of ways things can play out. If Jason breaks in and the counselor books it out the window, it all depends on if Jason is going to break through stuff to look for you or how fast he caught on that you left via the window if he notices that it'd open. He then has to exit the cabin and try and figure out which way you went, if he doesn't have line of sight there's a good chance he's lost you. Though, if he has his skills ready for use and has a faint idea of where you went, there's a good chance he'll catch up to you. If that happens then hopefully you can either fight him or pocket knife him.

The thing about surviving as the counselors is managing your limited stamina, I remember this being a main complaint of the beta because it was easy for Jason to just run remaining survivors down once numbers started to drop, and the regen was painfully slow. That being said, it's almost like they designed the game so that the counselors wouldn't always be running but the walking speed was too slow as well. It think those two things were my major concerns once the beta ended because having to casually stroll all over the camp just to try and escape was too much, and not having a full bar of stamina because it took ages to regen sucked when I really needed it.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah, that is an extremely complicated set of variables in a chase compared to DbD. very interesting. i appreciate the input, i'll keep it in mind as i watch the youtube videos.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Jason VII who cannot run
If you get a minute, I'd be interested in seeing your breakdown of what each Jason's perks are. Unless this is online somewhere, but I haven't seen it.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Skyscraper posted:

If you get a minute, I'd be interested in seeing your breakdown of what each Jason's perks are. Unless this is online somewhere, but I haven't seen it.

I'll dig back through the streams and find the loadout screens - but the new Jasons since beta have unknown strengths / weaknesses. We also have yet to see how many traps / throwing knives each will have. I'm waiting for release / official updates to update the OP.

From beta:

Jason II: Strong Sense, strong Morph, could run.
Weak vs damage, slower in water, slower shift

Jason III: Strong grip, hits harder, could run
Weak vs. stuns, slower in water, slower sense

Jason VII: Water speed was insane fast, strong grip, strong sense
Weak vs stuns, no running, slower shift

Jason II was everywhere at once and knew where you were, he wasn't as good at chasing and did seem to go down easier with melee hits if you were brave enough to fight him.

Jason III was a hulking bruiser, always chasing people down. Easier to hide from. Most popular in beta.

Jason VII was an unstoppable monster but he rampaged through one camp at a time. Dumb Vanessa fanboys called him the worst Jason and tried to DbD clown on him. It did not work, in at least in my games. Don't get in the water.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Ah, I get it, thanks! Grip is his grip on counselors, I take it? Do they have a way to break out other than using pocket knives?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Skyscraper posted:

Ah, I get it, thanks! Grip is his grip on counselors, I take it? Do they have a way to break out other than using pocket knives?

Yes, and yes. When you are grabbed you mash "E", Jason has a short period to re-position you for an environment kill or while his fancy kills light up. Jason gets more experience points for doing versatile kills, so sometimes he may be waiting so he can dismember you or w/e. Your chance to escape is a function of the Jason grip strength and your luck stat. Pocketknives instantly deploy and stun Jason for a few moments.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Yes, and yes. When you are grabbed you mash "E", Jason has a short period to re-position you for an environment kill or while his fancy kills light up. Jason gets more experience points for doing versatile kills, so sometimes he may be waiting so he can dismember you or w/e. Your chance to escape is a function of the Jason grip strength and your luck stat. Pocketknives instantly deploy and stun Jason for a few moments.

Ah, that makes sense.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Skyscraper posted:

Ah, that makes sense.

To clarify, you also stun him for a moment when you break free without a pocketknife - enough to get some distance.

I'm not sure of the exact mechanics under the hood - but if Jason caught you a 2nd time, it took a lot longer to break free and was almost always your death.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

To clarify, you also stun him for a moment when you break free without a pocketknife - enough to get some distance.

I'm not sure of the exact mechanics under the hood - but if Jason caught you a 2nd time, it took a lot longer to break free and was almost always your death.

Yeah, that'd be about what I'd figure. I wouldn't think Jason would be able to scoop you up immediately after, or it'd be pointless. Also, even if there wasn't a game mechanic to support it, I'd figure a Jason grabbing you a second time would go for a quick kill just to avoid having to catch you again.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Jason VII was an unstoppable monster but he rampaged through one camp at a time. Dumb Vanessa fanboys called him the worst Jason and tried to DbD clown on him. It did not work, in at least in my games. Don't get in the water.

I remember getting a water kill on a Vanessa in the beta once. poo poo was insta-death, and was hella cool. :allears:

Also another addendum: Jason VII is more objective based and "play with your food" like since you can't run. That was like, the only way to effectively play him, I gathered. Probably could be good to go after power boxes in between phone checks. Maybe smash windows to ruin escape paths.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Anyone have any good videos of full rounds played by either side where whoever's playing isn't obnoxious (I know that's subjective)?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

henkman posted:

Anyone have any good videos of full rounds played by either side where whoever's playing isn't obnoxious (I know that's subjective)?

IGN has some but as usual the player is really and obviously bad at the game

phone posting so no link but should come up with Friday the 13th beta gameplay as one of the first results

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

henkman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As0EY5g0gPI

The Counselors are horribly bad, beyond terrible. But it shows Jason abilities and some nice kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdIHAFHxI0

Again horrible Counselors, but has counselor gameplay later on. (some voice com)

Tinfoil Papercut fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Apr 19, 2017

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Thanks to both of you

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

This game seems like a nice change to wash the bitter Dead By Daylight taste out of my mouth. $40 is gonna be a hard sell to my friends, but it looks like the gameplay is a lot less static than DbD which is necessary. My only regret will be no longer getting to play as my personal horror movie favorite Michael Myers, but whatever.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

So here's a scenario I had in beta a lot:

Everyone loved playing Vanessa, shes fast as gently caress and had the biggest stamina pool. Unfortunately she's dumb as rocks and takes forever / has a hard time doing the QTE's. I loved playing Jason VII, and he cannot run. He can't even come close to Vanessa's speed. So there you are, in the end game, with Vanessa and Jason VII who cannot run. She's been running DbD style all game from Jason, but now she's all alone. Vanessa sucks at fear, so I can now see her a mile away, running in the woods. I morph to her area. She sees me and the chase begins. I use shift, and get to within a few feet of her - she books it again fast as she can, running to a cabin to put some distance between us. She makes it to the cabin, while I'm still a bit away from it. She tries to be clever and hop out a window on the opposite side, but my sense is already back and I can see her doing this. Now morph is back and I'm close again. She hides in a different cabin, but this one is already trashed, with a dead body inside which spooks her for a second. With no choice, she jumps through a broken window and is now injured, moving slower.

The chase repeats itself, me shifting and morphing close. It is inevitable now. She will run out of stamina. Perhaps it takes another shift where I land a machete hit on her, but now she is heavily injured and slow. Too slow. Slower than Jason VII.

She is filleted like a fish.

well guess I'm buying this game now

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

1stGear posted:

well guess I'm buying this game now

Like this!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Is there going to be changes made to hiding in closets/beds that will make them less of an obvious death-trap? I never saw anyone use them successfully.

Also I'd love to see more variety in items/weapons. Follow the REremake route and give players alternative "bailout" items like a taser or can of bear mace.

Then give Tommy Jarvis the grenade from Chris's campaign.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

I saw hiding he used successfully once, but it was in a cabin with a blaring radio so Jason's sense picked up on it regardless. Even then it seems like the point is less "oh, I hid, now he is gone and I can pretend nothing happened" and more "okay, I confused him, now I need to get away while he is distracted." Definitely not something you want to primarily rely on.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Against Jason III, and with the right perks / Counselor, it was pretty effective. The issue was you had to stay crouched and nondescript the whole game which makes getting anything done very time consuming. Once your fear level gets up it becomes much harder to pull off successfully - but people who were good at it could even keep Jason III looking around for them at end-game.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe
Yeah it's largely dependent on which Jason is in play and what your stats are. I saw a few games where hiding for half the match worked out really well when done from the very start. Your less experienced Jasons, and those who just aren't very thorough, often pass up hiding spots entirely either because they don't realize that's what they are or they just aren't thinking about it. I've also seen hiding work when Jason comes across a group of 3-4 counselors in one cabin and since he can only really chase one at a time, hiding from him can work temporarily while he goes after someone else.

It takes about 5 seconds for the attack animation on things like a closet hiding spot even if no one is in it. So as Jason, you lose time if you guess wrong, which discourages simply destroying every hiding place you see, especially late-game, since timing out is a victory for any counselor still alive. That and there's just so many potential hiding places. If a counselor with high stealth decides to hide somewhere for a long stretch of time and you weren't already on their trail, you're going to have a tough time finding them in the early-to-mid game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

each Jason skin has specific traits?

• Locked thread