Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I just got shotgunned to death less than ten seconds into a round.

loving chad bullying me ingame now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I just had a pretty slick jason round and I think jason being able to block really adds to it especially when they think they're about to land a flare headshot and you just:

http://imgur.com/WmtuCbN

I actually love combat mode jason in general since I use a spear-boy. Throwing a quick jab usually takes the fight right out of a buggsy or chad as they scramble away pitifully. You can shut down a lot of people who think they're slick with it.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 22, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I use virtual audio cable and pipe it down the line with a program called goldwave, probably not the proest solution but it works for me.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

gently caress I love being vanessa. 'TRACK AND FIELD BIIIIIIITTTtttttch* I wail as I vanish over the horizon, the jason vainly shifting to the space where I was a minute ago

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

There are actually loads of women playing this game which is really bizzare and a nice turn.

Although maybe I'm only just now noticing because mics are a thing.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jun 23, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Its great fun hearing a really enthusiastic chick playing jason too... right up till you realize bag-head jason is a pretty high end jason and also you're dead and everyone's dead to the sound of malicious giggling over the mic.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

McSpanky posted:

I just stuffed a Jason kill attempt in a pubbie lobby. Pubs don't know Jason can block the Pamela sweater stun :laugh:

hey was it against a bag-head who'd dunked everyone else? That was me.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

they really need to stop matching yanks and australians.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Jason 3 is also the default basic jason so newbies and pubbies will use him.

Also: my sound keeps dying and its killing my game experience patch this poo poo goddammit!!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I get most salty when loving jason goes for me all round to his own detriment, like, I've juked you for three minutes, the cops were called and someone drove off in that time... you're really committed to this lost cause of yours.

Burkion posted:

So I had a perfect match as Jason 7 today.

Packanack, everything spawned at the big house, and one poor lost soul ran in a random direction directly into my house. I felt bad about killing them, but really, it's Part 7 Jason.

Terry tried to hide on the roof so of course Venus murdered him from below with the shotgun. Three people tried to use the boat to escape which was really nice. Cops never got called, car never got fixed. And I got to reunite with Venus Mother and give her a valentines day present of her own heart.

If you're Part 7 Jason, pray for the best set up.

I always really liked part seven the most... The fast shift and sense are no joke.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I do agree gently caress premature leavers, but I don't think it should be punishable, I do think leavers should be detracted from the total councilors though because I'm often leaving flawless games with numbers like 6/8 despite killing everyone who was alive and on the map who didn't bail out on me.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Number of days where I've rolled the useless nerd girl and gotten murdered first of everyone because I spawned next to the phone by an effeminate voiced laggy American Jason who insist on narrating poo poo like he's hosting a lets play for insufferable douches: 0

this happens way more than I'd like.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

imweasel09 posted:

I think you might have part 7 mixed up with something else, nothing about that shift could be described as "fast".

Yeah I thought seven was the fence post spear jason, one of my favorites. Machete jason is kinda balls.

Fireaxe jason is great though.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

6 is pretty much useless.

If you can't make it work with faster shift and sense I dunno what to tell you dude.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I actually really hate it when the councillors survive even when I am one and especially when they work in groups together.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

UPDATE YOUR loving GAAAAAME

Also: tips. Treebranch stuns like a baseball bat although it will almost definitely break. Also give me a brick and a rock to throw at Jason / Councillors.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jun 27, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

a cock shaped fruit posted:

There's an update?

No, hence my frustration.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I wish they'd got more divergent voice actors for the survivors, all these kids sound the same.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I think almost all the females have unique voices? All dudes are the same.

I hereby start a petition for Gun Media to hire Burk as the official voice actor for LaChappa.

They all sound the goddamn same even if they're separate voice actors. Plus all the dudes legit sound the same. Lachappa at least should sound unique but even the black dude has a white kid voice.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

"Wh-Whoa!"

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

"Oh god, what am I gonna do??"

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Drunken Baker posted:

How would wheelchair guy even work? If you're grabbed does he have to crawl back to his chair?

How is he going to kick out of a grab?

upper body strength.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

a self felating ouroboros of bad posts

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Burkion posted:

So where do you fit in on this mutual self serving dick sucking?

I don't. I feel so left out from the cool kids circle. (of dicks)

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Burk
/bɜːk/
verb (transitive) ( slang)
1. To completely blunder a situation in the most ridiculous way possible.
usage:
    -Wow, he really Burk'ed that phone up. *fuse flies through the air and kills someone*

-We had Tommy called, but Jason came then it got all Burk. I guess we're stuck inside the fireplace together now.

-I'm not sure how you Burk a car so badly that it blocks the police exit.

verb (proper) ( goon)
2. A great goon to group with because of the propensity to Burk.
usage:
    -"Wait... Burk is Tommy?" *dives through 2nd story window*

you really burk at posting.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

They need a clown Jason who beats your rear end with a rubber chicken, I can already think of two kill moves.

One where he stuffs a bunch of party whistles and confetti down your mouth than squeezes you so hard you burst out a plume of confetti and the whistles all whistle at once with your last breath.

Another where he smashes your head with the chicken and lets your body fall with a screaming chicken noise

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I felt like an rear end in a top hat recently when I used my first morph to appear at the phone to lay some traps and when I went to chop through the hut while I was waiting for morph to come back I hit someone as they were trying to lock the door and wound up murdering someone in the first minute of the round.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Myres would lose to jason every time tbh.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

shoot him in the foot

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I got smacked by a random player and it let me walk at sprint speed with jogging stamina loss.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I hope I don't get banned for smacking around my fellow Councillors so I have a better chance of getting away when Freddy Kruger shows up!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

nerd girl can slap the boat together faster than you can say WHOA... Is that a dead body??

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I am a chad jason and abide no rules, if you're in the phone house when I get there than you better fuckin' run while I don't have shift.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

Essential items taken off the map wash up on shore? :psyduck:

Its because the only 'canon' way of removing an item from the map is dying in the lake.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

In a random game last night someone came up with the idea that Chad and Lachappa's dads are old friends, and they've known each other since they were babies and are actually secretly really close. It's 100% canon for me now.

are you loving shipping these interchangeable character archetypes?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

VolticSurge posted:

It's not really shipping if it's a bromance. Sorry to burst your bubble.

A bromance is a type of relationship. Valid ship. My bubble remains unburst you gently caress

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I had a jason kill attempted on me recently, the dudes were pretty good at clowning my laggy rear end...

Problem is they couldn't get my mask off because I'd just stand around blocking waiting for someone to gently caress up.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I've lost some jason rounds because of desynch making me incapable of axing people. Its something to do with their lovely forcing you to press E to break windows thing

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

cliffdiver posted:

I kind of like it that way. When a murderous zombie hockey man is chasing you down for a friendly hug, you don’t really think rationally. The controls sort of add to that notion. Having people be able to streamline the controls to their own efficient layout takes away from the spirit of the counselors v. Jason.

That’s my hot take fight me

that sure is an opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

If you escape as tommy the exp bonus should go up to full than it should append AS TOMMY to the end and count all the way back to zero again.

• Locked thread