Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I guess they knew people kept praising her rear end, so they decided to show it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I still don't know how that bug happened, Tinfoil, or even why it happened.

I'm just glad that it did and it was great.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I have encountered no bugs.

Only joy

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Because keeping Jason Voorhees alive in popular culture and entertainment somehow hurts their future movies?

People suck rear end, just be happy they made the game, make your movie - work WITH them and maybe you can both make money together instead of spending on lawyers.

Sadly not everyone can be as reasonable as we are with our land deals

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zaffy posted:

Burk, I think I have a lead on who put the drat tree through your bathroom.

Looking more and more true

Update on that, we will be moving before the end of the July! Finally got everything sorted on that whole goddamn mess.

Point of advice, don't have trees fall through your home.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

HEY PC CAMPERS!

We're going to be announcing an upcoming Goon event which will take place on and around the 4th of July - I need your help in brainstorming some fun "goon achievements" which may get incorporated into the event! Try to think of things which are fun / funny / skillful but also will balance each other out. Ridiculous goon-isms welcome.

Some things I've come up with so far as possibilities:

Comments / other ideas welcome

So what you're saying is I've already mastered half the list

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I think you WILL be half the list, Burk.

You know, no joke

I think I've actually had some games where I did about 4 of these in the same match.

Sometimes things just work out so nicely.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So what I'm hearing is that I need to play extra good on the fourth

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The plus side is if everything works out

We could get a sequel with all this poo poo in it and more

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Well come on down and enjoy the bonfire tonight goons

We're gonna be camping something fierce

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You know it's a good game when you help someone (almost) escape and then go hunt down the bastard that sold you out in the previous game.

Especially when you basically spawn with a shotgun.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Kane Hodder is a wonderful human being who is down for a lot of stupid bullshit

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Just before that, Icey is Jason, killing and stylin

I'm a giant yellow canary that fucks around and does nothing but prep the phone to be used

Everyone dies trying to do it, Composer escapes in the two seater, I'm on the stairs dancing waiting to die

Match ends, I win, I survive. Icey did not drop, we don't know what happened, we don't know why it happened. We didn't run the time out

Oh and Ozone got dropped HARD by the game.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/938321006099228177/F374B0AA3DB9750D83641FEAB7E9F767111EF966/

Time did not run out, no one but Ozone dropped, no answers to be had.

Tonight was a good night.

Also Composer became a car centaur

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yardbomb posted:

Wew the discord turned into a hot garbage fire.

What, people complaining about SA?

Or other issues?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yardbomb posted:

Yeah can't lie, dipped out from that poo poo yesterday, between the guy unironically getting super bent out of shape about "cultural marxism" and GBS apparently being full of communists (:lol:) and Tinfoil getting in with "You probably shouldn't tell traps to kill themselves like Duster but" the place wasn't feeling great.

That's fair.

If the lawsuit ever resolves and we get a sequel, hopefully we'll get to play together again.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Burk would need to convert to Mormonism

See I was trying to figure out how to make this joke

But the glitches were in me all along

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame/status/1017861503737909248

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

And then he shoots her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
With Dead By Daylight, the game itself is not that difficult. There's some x factors with how different killers work and the timing on the skill checks, but mostly every round is going to work out the same.

You start somewhere, find a generator, fix it, move on. You hide if a killer is approaching, and you run if they see you and give chase. Maybe you can get away, but more likely they will catch up and you will die.

You can't play distraction for the killer because, unless they just hyper focus on you on the hook, they'll go out and find more people to attack while at least one other member of your team will leave what they're doing to save your rear end.

And if they start chasing you, that's about it unless you get lucky or they're bad at keeping track of you. It is extremely simple and repetitive without any major chaos factors that come up. It's mostly a game of knowing when and how to hide and when to move and do poo poo.

Friday the 13th is a very different beast with very different rules. It's also, for me, more immediately satisfying and enjoyable.

• Locked thread