Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

ComposerGuy posted:

Death via being run over by escaping car while 10 feet from the cops.

10/10

That was pretty funny to watch. I felt for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

weekly font posted:

You can survive with anyone if you get lucky enough to find a pocket knife or two and get crafty with windows/cabins. I gave em the old razzle dazzle running out the clock for EIGHT MINUTES yesterday with Nerdy McGoo.

e: well gently caress, came back from a friends house and its Database Error only now. Nothing has changed on my side :rolleyes: How is this not sorted out yet?

I think I (Sargocentron) was Jason for that, it was a pretty good chase/fight.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

E.G.G.S. posted:

I'm an old bowl o beans, when did everyone start using "juke"?

around 1994.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Am I the most unlucky with pocket knives? I'm level 12 now, I've seen a total of 3, 1 I took from a dead buddy and 2 in drawers. I've taken a ton of them to the face as Jason.

I just had a game were 3 people dropped before it started, 2 Russian guys took the 4 seater and escaped together. Jason killed the other guy, but didn't know how to break windows so I burned 12 mins leapfrogging from house to house. Pub games can be the worst.

edit: add me, Steam: Sargocentron

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Burkion posted:

MORE GOON GAMES

Here's one where you get caught in a trap. Why would someone put a trap there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_OTaKVVEh0

Zaffy fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jun 20, 2017

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Burkion posted:

Wrong one buddy- Thta's the Voodoo Wolf run

Oh I quoted you before you fixed it.

Eh I'm an rear end in a top hat. Consider this my revenge Sargo! WHY INDEED

It felt like a good idea at the time. the other video is still uploading. I have the car hijinks as well.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

More goon Games from yesterday

Game 1
Sargocentron as Jason.
The boat should have hugged the shore, and Jason sensed a lie.

Game 2
18:00 Jaximus as Jason
26:00 Burk reminds Jason that killing is bad and we use words to solve problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceBWR0Iw3PM

SDuster as Jason
My mic channel wasn't recorded, so Voodoo Wolf sounds like a nerdy creep in the beginning. #twinning
6:20 Everybody get in the car! Everybody get out/off of the car!
14:46 What it looks like from the fireplace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a28_9rv2QAI

I'm really bummed that I didn't record the AlEx_JoNeS (tm) game where he team killed me and I came back as Tommy and blasted his face off while he was trying to kill Duster.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

ran into some car trouble today

My recording of this has no sound.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I'm so lost without this game, are there any other games? Did Diablo 3 release the necromancer yet? Where am I? What is this?

Necromancer is out on Tuesday. It's still 2014, you're ok.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Leprechad has many talents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ArDd-gWzp8

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

All these people roleplaying as Chad while they rip on Tinfoil and Burk. The irony is palpable.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Icedude, Thanks for putting the propeller on the boat for me and Burk. I'm sorry there wasn't another seat for you, but I needed room for my rifle. You made a good stand on Jason's island and I was cheering for you.

Sincerely, SargoTiffany.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Skunkrocker posted:

Goddammit that was a good game; absolutely floored by Ice's performance. Did you stream that one? Would love to see a replay everything post you giving him the shaft.

No, I didn't record anything yesterday. :/

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Burn her!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfgpICaCdQ

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Yardbomb posted:

This is what's resulted in so many drat pubbies all playing AJ constantly now and just crouching in the woods on the farthest edge of the map.

But it's data driven!!!

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

joylessdivision posted:

This. So much this.

This plays when you watch the credits.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

...and the pitch! posted:

Is one of the console communities bad? I hear tales of rude pubbies but I've never seen it on PC. Just kids.

on PC I had a game with some 12 year old who.... was actually helpful and played as a teammate. He took directions, made reasonable suggestions. Was a good sport at the end of matches, even when Jason killed him, or when he as Jason only killed 2.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

What would it take to have the golden girls playable in F13th.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

There are a few attention whores who want to gently caress cartoons and we all HAD to know about it in our F13th discord. Cleaning up the main discord channel was a good move.

Edit: the main channel is good now, all the nonsense is hidden away. Don't be afraid to join.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Inside Out Mom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9edpda2jYA

I got video of the Insatiable Cult of Jenny tonight. That cabin got steam :frogbon: I'll edit that video this weekend though.

Just for the record, Burk and I were not colluding.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

I have never tired of Burk's shenanigans.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Did I miss something, did weapons stop breaking?

being stun locked shouldn't last more than about 3 stuns tops.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Imagine if we actually lived next door.

Burk, I think I have a lead on who put the drat tree through your bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

Coffee And Pie posted:

Some crazy Russian hacker will probably have that undone soon enough

You have learned nothing from Hot Coffee. They won't allow it.

• Locked thread