Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Posted on my Chromebook!
I, poster of YOSPOS, am super jelly of OP's Chomebook
The nin switch is bad rear end
the nin switch is bad
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

creationist believer posted:

a pint is the perfect measure for beer, if you serve me 500 ml i will pour 26.82 ml on the floor

thats a baby pint not a real pint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

longview posted:

i would actually be fine with the decimal inch as my base unit, there's nothing really special about the meter as a length so a different base unit would have worked just as well

but only as long as i can describe lengths as kiloinches and megainches. :colbert:

weird fact: the scandinavian mile is 10 km and is a very common informal unit of measure to use.

it has never hit me that this is unique to scandinavia

to fall in the same trap as the americans, why isn't this the default mile everywhere

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
if ur pint isn't exactly 0.568261 liters then I feel sorry 4 u

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Maximum Leader posted:

if ur pint isn't exactly 0.568261 liters then I feel sorry 4 u

...I have 99 problems but fortunately 99 is a dimensionless number so there's no ambiguity?

• Locked thread