Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
twins pitching lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

also knock on wood but maybe 2 complete games for stro in 3 games pitched? i love that guy

my bad

edit: whooooop yeaaaa boiiiii

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Apr 23, 2017

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Brandon McCarthy is cool and good

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
"and the angels not to happy with stromans reaction at the end of the game, let's see how that plays out!"

lmao

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Stroman is cool and good

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

goddamn I hate Gregg Zaun and his "play the right away" bullshit. Stroman being fired up and pounding his chest after pitching a complete game (and winning) is good.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

mets

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy
No wonder Mets fans wanted Conforto to play more, he has two leadoff homers in this series.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Michael Conforto is the best and he should be playing every day

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
michael conforto is a cool Met

uncool Mets:
Terry Collins
Sandy Alderson
Ray Ramirez
The Wilpons

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy
Conforto didn't quite get that catch but still he's insanely good. What insane circus injury is gonna sideline him?

ego symphonic
Feb 23, 2010

Glover's first save came on easy mode: he only had to get 1 out with the bases empty. Today's attempt will apparently be on hard mode because Oliver Perez was allowed to grant him a runner on first to start the inning for no reason

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

ego symphonic posted:

Glover's first save came on easy mode: he only had to get 1 out with the bases empty. Today's attempt will apparently be on hard mode because Oliver Perez was allowed to grant him a runner on first to start the inning for no reason

Bruce was 0-10 against Ollie, worth a shot to get the big bat out imo

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

ego symphonic posted:

wait

Oliver Perez is still in baseball? I figured after he stunk up the joint for the Astros a couple of years ago he was well past done then! What the hell, stop giving him money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818244

• Locked thread