Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Midnightghoul posted:

Why did the ring explode if Big Show lost weight

Muscle is denser than fat so therefore the Big Show falling was about 8x more devastating than before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

sticklefifer posted:

Reminder that in TYOOL 2017, WWE is using a loving Papa Roach song to promote a PPV.

Hey guys I heard about this cool new up and coming band Coal Chamber, they should do a song for the next one.

:same: Don't play with my heart like that, WWE.

Papa Roach sucks big time but for whatever reason they are still a very successful mainstream band that releases awful new music which is immediately played on pop and rock stations.

It's actually a lot better choice than most of the time WWE tries to tap into pop culture. I mean, not from a musical standpoint, but you know.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Jinder is better than Orton, so hopefully he wins

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

YOU DON'T WANT TO TRADE FEET WITH NAOMI!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Just make his gimmick the MAHAL OF PAIN and pretend Mark Henry never existed

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

bradzilla posted:

Uhh he would've made like $2.5 million from UFC, his WWE contract is $12 million a year, so nope

Brock made way more than 2.5 million from UFC even after failing the drug test.

I would say 'also he got to try to hurt someone for real which he probably likes' but he got to do that in WWE with Randy Orton so that's no longer a difference between the jobs

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

sportsgenius86 posted:

lol there's no way anyone hosed sunny without a condom

HE DID IT AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE!!! HE CAN'T SUE ANYONE! BY GOD

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm going to take the bold stand that Sunny is not a reliable source for information, and Seth Rollins probably did not give her an STD.

But it's way funnier to think that he did, so actually disregard that. It totally happened.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I really liked that JBL's defense was 'I'm only a kayfabe rear end in a top hat, wrasslin is fake y'all! yeehaw!'

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
What exactly is a dumpster match? Do you merely have to throw your opponent in the dumpster? Do you have to roll the dumpster over a line like a stretcher match?

In either case, this seems to be quite a stupid challenge for Kalisto. Maybe he should have challenged him to a 'first one in a Dumpster wins' match instead

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Dimebags Brain posted:

Roman will interfere and spear Braun into the dumpster.

Oh boy, you're right. And it will happen after Braun easily destroys Kalisto and they will never show nor mention Kalisto again (not even mentioning that he won the match)

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I don't like Mauro as much as some people seem to, but I mean he's in a company with Saxton, Otunga, Booker T, JBL, Cole (when Vince is in ear at least), and 800 other failed announcers, so he seemed pretty good in comparison. Graves, Nigel, and non Vince Cole would be a solid team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

MassRafTer posted:

What possible torch would be passed?

Someone has to play an evil japanese foreigner who blows green mist in people's eyes. Could be just the gimmick that gets Itami over.

They could call him 'The Great Itami'

• Locked thread