Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It should be a lions den weapons match but also a spider is there.
Bring back the lions den match imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Maybe all of us marks are just jealous of the striations and muscularity of Jinder Mahal.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Jinder shoukd use his new giant roid muscles and his new apparent top star status and wound the body of Bradshaw, imo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

corey graves is the best commentator wwe has ever had. this is fact. he is better than the weasel and the dumb conspiracy man. this is our reality.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

hey pal, im the one with dumb wrestling opinions.

it is neither dumb or an opinion. if you do not allow your judgment to be clouded by idiotic boomer thoughts you will realize that graves is the literal color commentary goat.

E:

This man is INFERIOR. He is AGED and OUT OF FASHION

This man is SUPERIOR. He has TATTOOS and is the VOICE OF A GENERATION

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 23, 2017

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

After Jinder beats Orton for the world title, they should transition into a title unification program. Let your two shooter champions see who the real knockout artist is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They should put the title on my large strong friend Moe Joe Raw Lee instead. He already has a victory over the champ.

• Locked thread