Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Can we talk about the match? I've been dying to talk about the match all day.

BRAY WYATT.

Every day he loses his matches over and over again, this name keeps coming up, Bray Wyatt, Bray Wyatt! I got whole boxes full of Bray! So I think, I gotta go do something about this, I gotta drag him into the pin or else this guy's never gonna win a match. So I look on the card and what do I find out? There is no Bray Wyatt! This man did not get booked! So I think to myself, oh poo poo, I gotta dig deeper. So I go up to Angle's office and I knock on his door, "AAAAANGLE, AAAAANGLE, I gotta talk to you about Bray!" And when I open his door what do I find?

THERE IS. NO. ANGLE.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/UnhappyImperturbableAlbertosaurus.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

• Locked thread