Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

A Hogan sleeping with a black guy is what ruined the deal with the Saudis once already!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Gumball Gumption posted:

Is there anyone who really thinks they're going to have Randy drop the belt already? I'm glad Jinder won, there is no one else in that match who I'd want to see tied up in a Randy feud only to lose.

As of last night, I view the US Title as Smackdown's top belt. The best wrestlers are vying for it and it got the main event slot despite nothing being on the line in the match.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Gumball Gumption posted:

NXT sucks at developing gimmicks that work for people. Working a small room of smarks that show up every week is so different from working an arena. There are so many gimmicks that worked well on NXT that died a fast death on the main roster.

AA was way over when they debuted but the whole Slater/Rhyno deal and Ryder's injury basically killed the entire tag division on Smackdown. "Charismatic amateur(s) with awesome suplexes" is a proven gimmick in wrestling (see: Steiners, Angle).

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Skaw posted:

Give Lesnar the book

Lesnar is a being entirely devoted to the money match, so he'd probably be able to actually book the main event better than the team now. Just get Ryan Ward to handle the rest.

Ward can ride his shoulders Master Blaster style to fit our tastes here as well.

• Locked thread