Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I just started watching again last week after about 10 years, is Mojo Rawleys entire gimmick "Friend of Rob Gronkowski"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Fight Jason David Frank, Shane!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I've never liked any of the "heel" announcers. It sounds lame and alot of times forced when they cheer the heels on when alot of times it doesn't even make sense in character. I just started watching again so I don't know the names but the other day there was one of the guys that was saying "The Miz is an A-Lister why is Dean even out here?!", or something to that effect. It doesn't make sense, even in kayfabe the Miz is not an "A Lister" in the WWE and I would probably think Dean Ambrose is higher on the card then him if we are going in universe. That kind of cheering on would make sense if it was a real main eventer but for the Miz it just seems so obvious that he's the designated "heel" guy.

• Locked thread