Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

my god, a 3 hour show built around the new version of the Big Show. None of their supposed stars did anything the entire show, 90% of the show was just filler, all the matches were just paint by number trash with the exception of the gimmick at the end

this is what a company with no competition not even trying looks like. I'd need a lobotomy to sit through it, I'll probably check back in around Summerslam

Raw felt a little like the lead-up to WrestleMania 31. They had to build towards a PPV where several of the competitors aren't even around to play off their opponents. Two are now on another show and one guy's kayfabe injured. Meanwhile, the champ is MIA and the intended new hotness has absolutely no storyline and is just taking on midcard heels to kill time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread