Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

who????

nabisco creates food products

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ossoff/status/268273179624099840

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi did jon ossmeout win

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
no i think he was the 7th caller and not the 6th caller

:( guy's got heart tho

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
If ossof wins his brand of 'centrism' let's work with Republicans​ to find common sense solutions to Americans problems approach will be how the Dems choose their 2020 candidate

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ammanas posted:

If ossof wins his brand of 'centrism' let's work with Republicans​ to find common sense solutions to Americans problems approach will be how the Dems choose their 2020 candidate

nah, all of 2018 still ahead. i expect a lot of progressive candidates will do quite well in close districts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

is that in km

thats a long way to run in miles

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gently caress everyone who hates candy corn, I don't give a poo poo motherfuckers, it owns

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Ammanas posted:

this is a tautology because the establishment dems will do this regardless of whether or not ossof wins

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vox Nihili posted:

nah, all of 2018 still ahead. i expect a lot of progressive candidates will do quite well in close districts

also progressive candidates look to be primarying centrist dems in solid blue districts which will help move the party even further left

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You are not going to win a general in Georgia without being a centrist. (Or win if you are a centrist unless you have Trump with 35% approval).

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Elephanthead posted:

You are not going to win a general in Georgia without being a centrist. (Or win if you are a centrist unless you have Trump with 35% approval).

im sorry what

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

comedyblissoption posted:

this is a tautology because the establishment dems will do this regardless of whether or not ossof wins

where's the quote about how #TheResistance lives in the Panera Breads of this country

also it's properly called St Louis Bread Co., and they legit suck now that they're all about salads and hosed up some of their sandwich recipes

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Homeless Friend posted:

gently caress everyone who hates candy corn, I don't give a poo poo motherfuckers, it owns

i hear candlewax mixed with sugar is hella good too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

who????

lol!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Panera sells their sourdough bread bowls empty for a buck fifty and my wife and I used to buy them and cook up creamy cauliflower soup from scratch and serve it in those, it was super loving good

now I live hundreds of miles from the nearest Panera bread

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Panera sells their sourdough bread bowls empty for a buck fifty and my wife and I used to buy them and cook up creamy cauliflower soup from scratch and serve it in those, it was super loving good

now I live hundreds of miles from the nearest Panera bread

is this real? I am willing to make the trek for this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i bet john ossoff met his wife in a panera's

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Isn't Panera bread secretly sugary?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't think montana was winnable but kansas's 4th definitely was. in any case, state special elections have turned out much better than congressional ones, to the point where a democrat (a teacher, union activist, and Bernie delegate, no less) won in NY in a district that has 1,000 more registered republicans than democrats. so, uh, i guess we'll see

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Potato Salad posted:

Isn't Panera bread secretly sugary?

thats all us bread its gross

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its whole grain sugar tho

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

is this real? I am willing to make the trek for this

iirc if you live in the west coast (lol if you don't) boudin does this as well

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jose posted:

thats all us bread its gross
if i ever leave and move to another country, one of the top reasons will be "every single food contains corn syrup and/or partially hydrogenated oils"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
please do not google this

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

its whole grain sugar tho

organic

the calories are merely theoretical in nature

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lmossoff

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Apparently there was a debate.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/06/handel-ossoff-clash-in-georgia-special-election-debate-239225

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lmao

Handel'd Off~

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Ah christ did that blow up in Ossoff's face?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/PissPigGrandma/status/872320067937198080
scoop

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello

who is this

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

It is I, Arthur, King of the Britons

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

when's the special election again? i keep forgetting

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
ossof

apply directly to the forehead

ossof

ossof

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/876144440196431877

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wait is there an election

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

no election, no election, you're the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The election is next Tuesday, and shall gauge how much of a progressive-made bloodbath we can expect next year.

• Locked thread