Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I really do hope that Scotland and Ireland don't leave England. I don't want to have to buy a bunch of new maps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Luv looking at how the neoliberalization of Russia killed millions and seeing those $$$'s and being like "cool."

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Uranium posted:

my favorite video games are banjo kazooie, super mario, and *camera pans up to a tv showing Boris meeting the Queen* OH gently caress

Hey hbomb how you holding up?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Nate is just using his platform to pump and dump different things on predictitt prove me wrong

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

BioMe posted:

Pro-tip:

Politicians who seem simple are never that as a part of some clever populist ploy. In fact they are even bigger morons than you would have imagined.

Uhhh u ever read a book???? Hamlet was famous for acting like a madman but actually being brilliant

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Boris Johnson? More like piss fart cum doodoo

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

K9 posted:

brexit is stupid

Fuk u

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

yo so apparently England is having an election tomorrow, so in the off chance that all y'all englanders have missed that it was coming up you should just vote for the lib dems they're the only not-racist party. I've been following english politics for a while now, so you can trust that I know what I am talking about

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

when are exit polls? 10 pm? which would be 5 pm eastern time in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Brexit more like owns