Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

when the clock strikes 3:16 theresa's rear end belongs to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNDdBY5sKAU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me personally, I love me some BBC

Big

Black

Corbyn

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gulag Theresa May

and the House of Lords

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

liberals will gleefully lick fascist boots before ever pragmatically compromising with leftists

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shut up, statbros. you gotta BELIEVE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everyone thought britain was going to vote no on brexit and look what happened. everyone thought hillary was going to win and look what happened.

let us spend these final hours rejoicing at the promise of what's to come: a framed photo of jezza in every home, lording over us in our bourgeois council houses, securing a thousand years of labour leadership

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

Le Pen will win

Bernie can still turn this around

Breakfast All Day posted:

how is jeb! polling

at 69% (+420)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/872725865234407425

JK Rowling just crawled out of her money hole to endorse Lib Dems lmfao

liberals demand leftists compromise with liberals for the sake of pragmatism and preventing fascists from ruling the nation

then when it's time for liberals to compromise with leftists for the good of the nation they loving piss off and endorse a little white cuck ball

Jesus loving Christ liberals wouldn't know a backbone if it was ripped from their skeleton mortal kombat style

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
JK Rowling is literally a loving welfare queen who would have never been able to write the books that made her a billionaire if it wasn't for the British welfare system. now that she's lucked out she's turned around and done everything in her power to ensure Theresa loving May, a goddamn trump loving twit, will rule over the nation until she loving keels over from running out of poor people's guts to grind into smoothies because they all died of poverty. Jesus loving Christ what is wrong with human beings

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

cool rightist rhetoric bro

honestly we need to start calling these rich pricks who get a free ride from the government in the form of ridiculous tax cuts as well as actively practicing tax evasion which goes unenforced what they are - welfare queens who leech off our nation while everyone else suffers, not the poor single black mother trying to survive

all the while kicking down the ladder rowling came up on and throwing molotovs down at the poors below in the form of endorsing the loving lib Dems

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

gently caress off that's exactly what he meant

I know it's unpopular to point out the ultra-rich are leeches in the British election thread of all places but alas using your influence to ensure the public votes to give billionaires an out from paying their fair share into a system they greatly benefit from far more than anyone else is actually quite dastardly

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 17:40 on Jun 8, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

he called her a welfare queen in the context of a sentence in which he points out that she had gotten welfare from the state

to write children's books which led to her becoming an ultra rich billionaire that now wants to grind the poors into gruel under May by endorsing the loving lib Dems.

She literally can't conceive of how important the state was in giving her that opportunity and now wants to rob everyone else of this. That's the point and acting like that's not what I said is comically dishonest.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it's really lol you calling rowling a rich leech of all people tbh just because she decided to vote for lib dems (not even conservatives), ya know considering the amount of money she donates to charity and the amount of taxes lol

billionaires are an artificial construction of the "free market" that relies on crippling inequality, for starters. charity is a largely a sham so the rich don't have to feel bad about living gleefully in a brutally exploitative society

she spent all this time fingerwagging at corbyn and spewing typical liberal platitudes demanding leftists compromise with liberals but now it's time for liberals to compromise with leftists and she backs the idiotic unelectable unprincipled third party choice because she knows that this will protect her personal uberwealth from being used to give another young woman that same opportunity

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this part is just moronic. she's been a public advocate of the welfare state in every interview i've ever seen with her. she's always explicitly pointed out how important it was to her.

and yet supports a candidate that will enable Theresa loving May to continue demolishing it. huh. weird

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

ah yes thank you for explaining to me that some idiotic marxist theory justifies you being a super loving nasty edgelord about some woman lol

oh god how mean I was suggesting the rich are horribly selfish bastards who can't conceive of a nation where they pay a little more in tax so the poors can have somewhere to live

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

hey guys did you know that this passage from marx das kapital allows you to be a misogynistic piece of crap lol

post the passage from goblet of fire where Harry waves his wand at an unelectable third party loon so poor single mothers can continue to be transmorgified into goo thanks to prime minister Voldemort's plan of a strong and stable leadership of demolishing the welfare state so the rich can continue to become even richer

in the same way that supporting anyone other than hillary clinton was objectively pro-trump, sure. interesting argument to make to the leftists of c-spam, let's see where you go with this.

many bernie bros voted Hillary because they believed in compromising with liberals for a greater good. now it's liberals turn to compromise in the U.K. and you want to defend their complete and utter hypocrisy

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Jun 8, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexpig by night posted:

welfare queen literally was invented to create a lie about lazy poors living high on the hog. If you wanna use a word that's always been an insult to describe someone just call her a oval office or something, it's way more bang for the shock value buck and it's regionally fitting.

when the truth is that we have lazy rich people living high on the hog thanks to governments that refuse to make them pay their fair share whether it's from ridiculous tax cuts or actively practicing tax evasion, and they live like actual royalty because of this.

it is welfare paid by the poors into a dysfunctional government for the benefit of the rich.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CORBYN TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CAROL posted:

so hows this thing going

the berniebros have landed on the beach and are making inroads to buckingham palace

king corbyn shall lead

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karl Barks posted:

ya'll are 6 hours ahead right, shouldn't exit polls be coming out here shortly?

like in an hour

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
corbyn will win

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karl Barks posted:

corbyn will has won

bernie for british vice prime minister

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corek posted:

Is there any stream of news coverage that I, an American, can watch

mash F5 in this thread until everyone starts screaming because corbyn has won

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

got any sevens posted:

arkane in cspam?

now I know how shock and awe must have felt like

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LinYutang posted:

Now you see the left doing its traditional dance of Setting Expectations Low

I will not rest until corbyn is singing his way into number 10 downing street on his maoist bicycle

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LinYutang posted:

Just broke, the Telegraph predicts a Labor majority

THAT'S MY FUKKEN BOY RIGHT THERE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the fukken bloody unbelievable wanker that jezza he did it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress YOU THERESA

EAT loving SHITIE YOU ABSOLUTE HAM

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lorn Wayne posted:

oh my god the liberal democrats are going to loving coalition again arent they

loving american liberals endorsing the lib dems should absolute loving drown if this happens

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if lib dems and SNP suck a loving gun and coalition with labour I will loving jizz myself

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

anime was right posted:

theresa may lost seats to a grumpy jam wizard ahaha lmao

theresa may lost to a good and nice boy wearing a soft jumper knitted by his own bloody mother

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

lol at the crowd cheering when "UKIP: 0" was projected on the wall of that building

get hosed farage

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
king corbyn shall lead

free school lunches for all

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when parliament has been hung under the red banner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Concerned Citizen posted:

if it's hung parliament, tories will get first whack at trying to form a coalition to get a majority of the seats. unclear though if anyone would really be willing to do it

lib dems will be forced to accept pragmatism and coalition with labour and SNP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDIuApfVxBg

THEN KING CORBYN SHALL RULE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CottonWolf posted:

There is joy, but also fear. What if they pull the rug away. What if this is all cruel joke?

*sister hillary materializes on the british throne*

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my beautiful boy is getting two dinner eggs!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

hahahaha corbyn and trump talking to eachother on the phone will be some of the most hilarious audio in history

"we must ensure a peaceful transition of power," trump says as he announces the return of the colonies to british rule under king corbyn

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/parliawint/status/871022059354193924

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

Amber Rudd will lose her seat.

a shot for every tory bastard lost