Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«22 »
  • Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I don't have a problem with Jinder or Primo/Epico getting pushes, but having them come at the expense of guys like Sami and AA with no build whatsoever is just bizarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

I will wipe away all tears from your eyes. There shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, there shall be no more pain. All these things are passed away.

Bill Goldberg posted:

i'm like an elephant with a shark on its back

You're like an elephant on it's back, actually.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey...

i emerge from the toilet and jump back straight down, through the arena ceiling, into the ring. I've never actually gone over the top rope after all this time as I stayed directly above the area "in the ring". I attempt to toss out RacistGuidingLight, the last remaining competitor, in the ring, but RacistGuidingLight reverses my momentum and throws me out of in the ring and becomes the battle royal's winner. wow

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Smackdown LIVE: it's ten thousand pixels long please send help Edition

my post is quoted on kevin owens face, finally my brilliance is immortalized

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

My memory of Cedric Alexander "getting his heart broken" was that he dumped Alicia after saying,"Yo you're kinda crazy, you and Noam are welcome to each other I'm getting the gently caress outta dodge."

Alicia ranting at the crowd over the WHAT!?! chant was hilarious too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

I will wipe away all tears from your eyes. There shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, there shall be no more pain. All these things are passed away.

We ain't had Hulkamatt for over a year and we still don't have gang tags wtf.

• Locked thread
«22 »