Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

fast cars loose anus posted:

I don't know why exactly but I love Naomi

Same but the complete opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I'm going to give Smackdown a chance of course but between the 6 pack and Naomi v Charlotte I don't see how this will be better than Raw last night.

Needs more Braun

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Isn't this match basically a conceit that Bray Wyatt is losing at Payback

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
imagine braun strowman wasn't likable and had zero personality

oh wait erick rowan exists

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Kuroyama posted:

On the miniscule chance that Bray did win, wouldn't that mean SDL only has the US Championship and the SD Women's title?

well RAW technically only has the intercontinental title and RAW womens title right now

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Man here you got a fresh rear end match with some good rear end wrestlers and some bad ones in a cool showcase that ain't gonna happen every week before they get paired off. And I'm digging this.

sami zayn and luke harper are good

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I hope Jinder concusses Orton so that someone, somewhere, learns a lesson

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Oh Snapple! posted:

what's with the sudden racist randy comments, did something happen recently

"black lies matter" - randy orton

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
when jinder wins the title i personally hope that randy is dishonorably discharged from WWE and court martialed by the PC police

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

MinibarMatchman posted:

this isn't surprising given how you need to post about how bad naomi is in like every thread

*ctrl + f's for username in psp-potentially-racist-opinions.xlsx*

ah yes, here is your crime

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Shima Honnou posted:

Naomi has a big target on her back.

she is on the same show as randy orton after all

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

DoctorGonzo posted:

Smackdown has two 2 heels with the evil foreign gimmick.

The WWe is trash

actually jinder is a face

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Main Event Corbin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

JosephWongKS posted:

Wait, Jinder won the title contender match? Jinder is actually getting a push? Jinder?

Jinder correctly called the WWE universe out on their racism and subsequently be came the top woke face of the roster. Very excited for him to bring justice to Racist Randy

• Locked thread