Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Franchescanado posted:

Pulgasari has one of the most hosed-up productions of any movie I've ever heard of in the history of film.

edit: In case anyone is curious

I kind of want there to be a spy thriller about the making of Pulgasari, but I feel like after The Interview nobody would finance it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

GonSmithe posted:

That article is from 2 years ago, I'm pretty sure the lawsuit got thrown out because it actually has nothing to do like Godzilla and doesn't look like him.

There was a settlement where the Colossal people agreed to distance themselves from Godzilla a little and Toho agreed to not bother them anymore.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Ignis posted:

Incidentally, saw that happen at Shin Godzilla too, except the kids were younger and completely asleep by then

Children shouldn't go to Shin Godzilla. Not because it's too bloody or scary or anything dumb like that, but because you have to understand politics to get the jokes.

• Locked thread