Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I didn't even know this was coming out so soon and only found out on Friday as a co-worker wanted to see The Circle and I was like: no, don't. So I check the listings and see this movie.

I went in expecting a funny send up of kaiju films and walked out having my senses hosed with. What a crazy turn. The entire theater stopped laughing once Oscar goes into a nutso jealous rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If people do want a recent parody of the kaiju genre I can recommend Big Man Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRny1wok0Ao

Although I guess most of the people in this thread will have seen it already

The ending is one of the best things put to film in history.

• Locked thread