Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
whoa did I not sign up I already subscribed to the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nice

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Being sick sucks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I ain't vote moat

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm fuckin salty I didn't even fuckin do poo poo so gently caress you whoever the gently caress you are you fucker.

Seriously I've been loving sick and CONTINUE to be sick and didn't even loving post and you have to loving target me with a loving post restriction gently caress you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

Whoa settle down Kash

gently caress you Canada!!!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I don't like arguments inferred from behaviour in previous games nearly as much as I like f bombs and PRs in general so I don't want to kill kash anymore

Life is loving meaningless anyway so do whatever the gently caress you want bitch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

its me glenda posted:

yeah having to post about eggs was un funny so i ffeeel kash unos pain if he is gimmicked by a role

##vote ypm

I literally don't give a gently caress what you think glenda

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

its me glenda posted:

kashuno new limp bizkit in june are you excite

Yeah because listening to it will end my loving life

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

someone gave me a potato

making booze out of it

Good make it 1000 proof so when I drink I can get this horrible loving taste of poo poo salt out of mouth AND ALSO KILL ME

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

Kash is something bothering you? So you need a friend

The wrong thing is reading your dumb as poo poo loving POSTS. gently caress

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Auspol more like AusDROLL

gently caress YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

I think it's unlikely scum would get a post restriction

Literally no one gives a gently caress what you think.

Moat was making a case on kash based on previous game behaviour and I feel bad for killing a sick kid

kill moat then you lil bitch

Kasumeat posted:

My gut tells me YPM is scummy but s/he is not playing as I've experienced them as scum.
Kash kinda seems full of poo poo but maybe not? I'm not used to playing non-vanilla setups.

Then there is everyone else including me who has basically made small numbers of useless white noise posts
It's 5:30 AM so I should go to sleep and think more about this tomorrow

FULL OF poo poo MORE LIKE FULL OF SALT

YOU gently caress

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Moat is already dead idiot!! ##vote kash

How would that make scum you loving moron. If I was scum then wouldn't I know who died? Do you think before you post or do you just literally consume your own poo poo and then puke it back up onto the forums?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Scum are way less likely to give a poo poo about the game than town DUMBASS

I literally posted I was sick for the entire first day of this game holy poo poo you dumb fucker

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
MAybe you because you're a stupid bitch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

Kash what are your reads this game?

My reads are I'm getting over being sick and this game day is quiet as gently caress Jesus Christ wtf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ice cream is fuckin good too bad it doesn't wipe away the taste of LITERAL poo poo that is human existence. loving hell

##vote iajanus gently caress you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
WHAT A loving SURPRISE YOU LITERAL INFANTS KILLED THE TOWN

IDIOTS

##vote iajanus

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kash if one of the parts of your post restriction is you can't make any cases or any meaningful contributions to the game blink twice, also if you are scum scratch the side of your head

gently caress you dumb idiot moron bitch. You wanna vote me because I'm smart af even if all I can do is EXPRESS MY ANGER.

Literally it's not that loving hard to see there was a split forming between iajanus and bowmore and then there was a rush to bowmore. I didn't even see any reason to vote bowmore from his posts and where was an actual case on him? how loving hard is it to see it was a lovely scum push to kill a townie you loving stupid poo poo?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

I don't think anyone felt strongly about Bowmore, but rather he was one of the many lurkers on a low-content D1 and then he didn't respond until after the deadline

SO why the gently caress did we lynch that idiot instead of the dumb bitch people actually thought was scum LOL

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I did gently caress you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

For the record, I recognize that Kash's vote on however you spell his name probably puts him in the town category, as it does not read like a bus, but my gut still would like answers

What do you wanna talk about, my good friend YPM?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I would like to know why you voted whatshisface and, more importantly, who you think the scum are and why

I voted iajanus because it was the most obvious scum of all time. Our choice was the perosn with no case on them (bowmore) and the person with a weak case on them (iajanus) and we voted the no case guy. Obvious. I'll have to reread a bit for my next God play

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Was he obvious before or after the bowmore vote?

Before and then painfully obvious after

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

If it was a weak case before why was it obvious? And if it was painfully obvious after why didn't you break your PR? I promise my annoying questions are almost over it's like a disease

I wasn't gonna break my PR for anything, gently caress you for even SUGGESTING that. It was a weak case but I thought it was worthwhile to follow which made me thing it was obvious. Then we didn't vote him and it's like a :siren:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Were you still under the effects of the PR or was it a choice?

Still under.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kasumeat

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Don't get why y'all obsessed with rf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

Also it's been like 36 hours since RF posted can we please get a modkill so we can lynch Kash today and wrap this one up

Lmfao you really think the guy leading the iajanus charge is scum come off it mate

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Oh you are talking about yourself, not RF. Iajanus was prime bus material. Further, you didn't lead anything, you hid behind a PR

I didn't hide behind a PR I was forced to have a PR idk if you can read?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kash, right now your defense reads that you're frustrated that your scum PR+bus gambit isn't immediately making you confirmed town.

:shrug: I literally don't give a poo poo about being confirmed as town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There was literally no case on Bowmore from what I saw.RF idk I just ignore him he doesn't post enough for me to ever care honestly.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Then lynch rf idk yo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There was a split and iirc iajanus had more votes before it started going toward bowmore.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
maaaan you're really grillin me over being right

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

No I'm grilling you because you've been shady and your internal logic isn't adding up

I don't really want any credit I don't give a gently caress. I think I am a bad vote today and that's stupid af. I do what I want I follow my own interal logic.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Because I'm town dummy and voted scum 2 days in a row even if yall didnt think so at first.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

You didn't push scum though, and again Ian was an easy vote.

easy vote even tho people didnt do it d2.

Kasumeat posted:

You've only voted for one person this game

Bird, if RF gets modkilled, can we please get a deadline extention

2 people idiot. Don't extend the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I meant it was an easy bus. He wasn't around and as far as I can tell could only give potatoes, which I don't even know what that does. He was a nothing lurker and a prime candidate for a bus. But you didn't even really push him. Again, you just voted early and hosed off

Also, you were the one who said he had a weak case while Bowmore had no case on him. But they were practically indistinguishable. I don't see how you honestly differentiated the cases between them on day 2. I sure couldn't. But you claim you did but haven't actually provided any difference between them. You just keep avoiding the question.

potatoes make people less salty AKA cure the PR I had.

• Locked thread