Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Work has slowed down a little, so I should have time to play. In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I count 11

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Eyyy paisanos dis stinks! #infinitumlivesmatta

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Oh I will be working around most deadlines but will do my best to phonepost if we're not too busy

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Yeah OK
##vote moat

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

His post calling on YPM for being slow seems like a legit attempt to throw shade for a very spurious reason

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hmmm ##unvote I don't think it's moat he's being dumb not scum although I will help murder him if it comes down to it because of lame mod vote

This justification seems really fake and now I'm thinking YPM/Moat scumbros

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Moatillata posted:

If that were the case we would have already won

What does this even mean

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Moatillata posted:

Vote someone not in the game

Wait for scum to assign it to someone

That person is cleared

Take some adderol

I guess I don't understand this. Could somebody explain?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

It dumb. It relies on the assumption that scum would assign an empty vote to a town member to get them killed. It's a bad assumption.

Ah so that implies that you're scum. Hmm.

I gotta go to work now but will try to post before deadline.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

It dumb. It relies on the assumption that scum would assign an empty vote to a town member to get them killed. It's a bad assumption.

Ah so that implies that you're scum. Hmm.

I gotta go to work now but will try to post before deadline.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I would prefer ypm or moat

Also I've never seen Kash this quiet

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

This game really perplexes me

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

My gut tells me YPM is scummy but s/he is not playing as I've experienced them as scum.
Kash kinda seems full of poo poo but maybe not? I'm not used to playing non-vanilla setups.

Then there is everyone else including me who has basically made small numbers of useless white noise posts
It's 5:30 AM so I should go to sleep and think more about this tomorrow

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kash what are your reads this game?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I agree
##vote lajanus

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Nutsack, who are you reading scummy?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

its me glenda posted:

they just tried to kill me lol

If that's true, why say this?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Hmm yes nothing is as unproductive as asking for reads in a Mafia game

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Kasumeat is there any reason why you want to know nutsacks reads while he's not in thread? Seems really unproductive

Is there any reason you would make this post other than to kill discussion because you're afraid of where it might lead?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

its me glenda posted:

Night things happened and nobody died and i have a better perspective on why. if i give further information out right now with no dead scum it only benefits mafia. claiming anything more than i am right now only puts other potential town prs in danger of being figured out through PoE. i brought up why i am pretty sure i was targeted because its relevant with nobody having died. it also reduces likelihood of skexisting in this game. if i say nothing i probably get targeted again or worse get lynched.

I'm trying to think of possible reasons, no matter how unlikely, for you to reveal that information. I can think of a grand total of one that would make sense for town, and about a hundred that make sense for scum.

##vote glenda

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

its me glenda posted:

Night things happened and nobody died and i have a better perspective on why. if i give further information out right now with no dead scum it only benefits mafia. claiming anything more than i am right now only puts other potential town prs in danger of being figured out through PoE. i brought up why i am pretty sure i was targeted because its relevant with nobody having died. it also reduces likelihood of skexisting in this game. if i say nothing i probably get targeted again or worse get lynched.

I didn't respond to this because it doesn't make any loving sense and I thought that was readily apparent but I guess now. You loving say yourself "further information out right now with no dead scum it only benefits mafia" which is absolutely right, so why the gently caress would you make your original post about being targeted in the first place? That information benefits scum 100x as much as town. It just does not benefit town to reveal that. If we have a doctor, they already know that they saved you. If this is some gambit where you're town and you want to be targeted for some reason, you've executed it in such a scummy way that there's no way you're getting nightkilled because you're now 100% guaranteed to be lynched first, either today or tomorrow when whoever goes down for calling you out for being scummy as gently caress flips town.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Which is to say either you're scum playing the too-scummy-to-be-scum card or you're so bad at town we deserve to lose.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

to be fair thats exactly how I feel about you right now

See, it's remotely possible that Glenda is town and just made a really bad post, but now you're saying I'm scummy/bad for calling it out as such, which makes you seem even scummier than her

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

its me glenda posted:

i like a kasumeat lynch actually, based on filler posting

Here is really stupid fake-rear end read by scum

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

"Hmm yes of all of the people in this game, it's Kasu who has posted the real content and the most white noise filler posts"

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817603&userid=190650
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817603&userid=162687
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817603&userid=122340

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Nutsack who else do you have any reads on?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

its me glenda posted:

i wasnt doc saved or rescued by an intervening party. i felt it was relevant to point out i was targeted because if i just said nothing and died then a doctor who might have potentially been on scum that night would have a bias to believe that their night two save is near clear. stating i was targeted is relevant because it gives town prs relevant information. you have to be blind not to see that.

I honestly do not understand what you're trying to say with that second sentence. Could you please explain?

And as for giving town PRs information, that has a chance, albeit very slim, of being true. But that information you gave is 100x more likely useful to scum than town.

At this point if this was some really bad townie gambit and you admitted as such I might buy it, but a Glenda/Drowned scum gambit seems waaaaay more likely

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

its me glenda posted:

i think its pretty clear what im saying, say a doc was on RF or someone random, night 2 nobody dies, doc would think "oh man they tried to target rf but i saved him"

OK I'm real, real, dumb and did not think of this possibility.

##unvote

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I don't think anyone felt strongly about Bowmore, but rather he was one of the many lurkers on a low-content D1 and then he didn't respond until after the deadline

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Speaking of lurkers I would prefer an RF lynch to anyone right now. He's barely posted at all, and all of his posts are vague and contribute nothing. He was also scum-read by one of our conf-town.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I get what y'all are saying about RF always looking scummy but you can't just give free passes to those players all the time or you will just automatically lose every time they're scum

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Did anyone think Ianjanus was scum? I'm pretty sure I just voted the first lurker I saw to get them to talk.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote RF

Would also vote Kash or Iajanus today but I prefer this

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Who was the town? I'm willing to trust another person's judgment on RF

Bowmore

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Guys I'm thinking perhaps just maybe RF has no interest in progressing the town agenda

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

This post is it. Go back and look at the gamestate here. RF passes it off as "oh well deadline is approaching let's just make sure we get a lynch" but he's not just jumping on the train, he's actually trying to move pressure from his scumbro Iajanus to Bowmore while playing it off as a bandwagon vote. Iajanus and RF are scumbros.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

My vote on kash didn't go through for whatever reason but I feel the scum
vibe between iajanus and rf, think I actually like rf more today. I can buy a scumbo deflecting a lynch from a townie to another townie for cred so there's an outside chance iajanus might be town but I'd still go there today

##unvote
##vote retro futurist

Glenda (gif?) Is also both reading real scummy to me over this whole decision btw guys so if we do nail two scum with this I'd consider looking there as well

This is the most likely 3rd scum IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Also I think an Iajanus vote is better today but I don't think it's likely to matter

• Locked thread