Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
types of wave:

new wave
alt wave
retro wave
acid wave
ambient wave
simpson wave
chill wave
vaporwave
afrowave
drone wave
nu wave
dub wave
sub wave
euro wave
electro dave
club wave
hypno wave
dance wave
space wave
downwave
nuu wave
drum step wave
drumbwave
tumblrwave
micro wave
hot wave
crunchy wave
simpson wave
gabe wave
neue deutsche hArte wave
dark wave
darkcore wave
speed darkcore wave
soundwave
hand wave
sea wave
thunderwave
alpha, beta, theta wave
dave wave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

you forgot the.

Ultra Spoot

Wave Race 64
Wave Race: Blue Storm
The Great Wave Race Space
Call of Duty: Wave Race edition

ron color
hi lizard wizard. i knew it would be you to spring my trap. ok first things first you cant stopposting or youll computer will turn into a tiger pit. no problem there. the next time you try to talk about a video game youll find all that comes out will just be reviews of birds n blooms magazine. good luck.......ultra spoot im sorry

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My momma taught me how to dance to square wave
Good season for crops wave
Heard ol farmer tom got hit by a twister wave
Darn city boy aint know nothing bout no cow wave

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pre puke body wave

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color

Rigged Death Trap posted:

My momma taught me how to dance to square wave
Good season for crops wave
Heard ol farmer tom got hit by a twister wave
Darn city boy aint know nothing bout no cow wave

my new dog posted:

Pre puke body wave

Ultra Spoot

Oh no I've been deceived by internet bullshit

cda

by Hand Knit
dick wave

----------------

Starshark
There was some music writer for the front page who used to put '-core' at the end of every second word grungecore bratcore altcore corecore. That used to annoy me.

i am he

ron color posted:

hi lizard wizard. i knew it would be you to spring my trap. ok first things first you cant stopposting or youll computer will turn into a tiger pit. no problem there. the next time you try to talk about a video game youll find all that comes out will just be reviews of birds n blooms magazine. good luck.......ultra spoot im sorry

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
goodbye wave

i am he

and for my next trick, if you look under you'll seat you'll find a cute little bug wearing origami armor made out of $10 bills. do you have what it takes to wrestle the money away without making this little guy sad that you took its clothes off

Macnult

great wave 🌊

Macnult

Ultra Spoot posted:

Wave Race 64

Macnult

shout out to all the sine waves

Manifisto

parrot wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sj2glRqzR0

in order to assert my authority aboard my extremely tough pirate ship, I will certainly need a trained parrot

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

and for my next trick, if you look under you'll seat you'll find a cute little bug wearing origami armor made out of $10 bills. do you have what it takes to wrestle the money away without making this little guy sad that you took its clothes off

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FutonForensic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNXMN_MUZg

FutonForensic

oh my god. tinkerbell's dead. if you believe in fairies do the wave. do the wave and bring tinkerbell back to life.

hmm still dead. is this right? uhhh maybe try doing it in the other direction

okay now half of you are going one way and the other half are going the opposite. i can't do this. her death is on your hands.

cda

by Hand Knit

i am he posted:

----------------

Elusif

Rogue wave

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bacon wave

Matoi Ryuko

sine

ron color

i am he posted:

this was the plot of 2016's matthew mconaughey bird warrior

beer pal

ron color posted:

i am he posted:

lol & hi ron color and i am he

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

i am he

beer pal posted:

hi beer pal

Piso Mojado

ron color posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

i am he posted:

ron color

beer pal posted:

my dude. How Are You

ron color

Ultra Spoot posted:

Wave Race 64

i realized i really want to play call of duty wave race

Piso Mojado

wave'n (hello, at the thread)

treasure bear

ron color posted:

Impkins Patootie

basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass

i am he posted:

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

• Locked thread