Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«137 »
deep dish peat moss

On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

Finger Prince posted:

Giancarlo's car coasts to a halt beside the track, the TV crew rush to the barrier to interview him as he walks back to the pits.

"Giancarlo, bad luck, can you tell us what happened? Was it a transmission fault? Or did you lose the clutch?"

"No, no, no problem with radio transmission. I tell the engineers over radio, I have no power to the wheels. I do, ah, do not have a clutch, haha, my girlfriend bought a clutch yesterday. Prada, I think. Very pretty!"

*confused* "haha, that's a funny anecdote, but can you tell us about the car? It sounded like you had a box full of neutrals."

"scusi? Box full of neutrals?"

"neutrals, in the gearbox..."

"oh yes, gearbox. Yes borderlands 2 was, ah, very good, very positive. But borderlands 3, yes kind of, neutral you know? DLC was good but base game, yes very neutral."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

an aspiring racecar driver who is about to start their first big race, and is just now noticing that it's not a mario kart tournament

deep dish peat moss

race commissioner, looking at the `Favorite Racer?` question on the driver's race application form: "oh, they meant that Mario"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation
*stern-faced racecar commissioner*: But what puzzles us the most about this driver's death are his final words about a "sick shortcut" in "rainbow road".

----------------
Thanks to Pot Smoke Phoenix and Heather Papps For The Amazing Sigs!

google THIS

My crew chief: Neat, is that your good luck charm?

Me: (puzzled, looking at the turtle shell I'm carrying that I've painted blue and superglued some studs on) My what?

Harold Fjord

super sweet best pal posted:

Film nerd really excited about being mugged in a parking lot used as a location in a crime movie and won’t stop talking about the scene.

It's the one from Clueless

owlhawk911

deep dish peat moss posted:

race commissioner, looking at the `Favorite Racer?` question on the driver's race application form: "oh, they meant that Mario"

https://i.imgur.com/vLsp28z.mp4
this sig brought to you by heather papps

nut

after one nascar lap, leaning into the microphone headset and whispering, "when do the items start popping up?"

Prurient Squid

My gameboard is pafecto
Ushiromiya BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

"at once I was assailed by taxonomic catergories"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

My crew chief: Neat, is that your good luck charm?

Me: (puzzled, looking at the turtle shell I'm carrying that I've painted blue and superglued some studs on) My what?

"am i supposed to pre-peel the bananas or do i peel and eat them on the track?"

Yinlock

tom, car #8 seems to have someone riding on the back shoving what appears to be mushrooms up the exhaust pipe

owlhawk911

Yinlock posted:

tom, car #8 seems to have someone riding on the back shoving what appears to be mushrooms up the exhaust pipe

amateurs. everyone knows mushrooms go in the intake

https://i.imgur.com/vLsp28z.mp4
this sig brought to you by heather papps

Prurient Squid

My gameboard is pafecto
Ushiromiya BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Dark night of the bowl (drug innuendo).

Yinlock

a good christian PUA who's intimacy goals are extremely tame

hey girl wanna come back to my place and hold hands

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation
hanging out by the bar with my outlandish hat cocked at such an angle so as to appear curious but never outright rakish.

----------------
Thanks to Pot Smoke Phoenix and Heather Papps For The Amazing Sigs!

idiotsavant

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR VENGA BOY

LOST: male vengaboy, approx 22 yo with cheeks as smooth as satin and a tight, bouncy butt

biosterous

adding fake mod edits to the end of my posts in order to maximize confusion

mod edit: please, do not do this.

biosterous fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jun 6, 2020

thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous

a turtle that shits a lot so his friends start lightheartedly calling him turdle but then one of them takes it too far by calling him turdhole

«137 »