Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Finger Prince posted:

Giancarlo's car coasts to a halt beside the track, the TV crew rush to the barrier to interview him as he walks back to the pits.

"Giancarlo, bad luck, can you tell us what happened? Was it a transmission fault? Or did you lose the clutch?"

"No, no, no problem with radio transmission. I tell the engineers over radio, I have no power to the wheels. I do, ah, do not have a clutch, haha, my girlfriend bought a clutch yesterday. Prada, I think. Very pretty!"

*confused* "haha, that's a funny anecdote, but can you tell us about the car? It sounded like you had a box full of neutrals."

"scusi? Box full of neutrals?"

"neutrals, in the gearbox..."

"oh yes, gearbox. Yes borderlands 2 was, ah, very good, very positive. But borderlands 3, yes kind of, neutral you know? DLC was good but base game, yes very neutral."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

an aspiring racecar driver who is about to start their first big race, and is just now noticing that it's not a mario kart tournament

deep dish peat moss

race commissioner, looking at the `Favorite Racer?` question on the driver's race application form: "oh, they meant that Mario"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*stern-faced racecar commissioner*: But what puzzles us the most about this driver's death are his final words about a "sick shortcut" in "rainbow road".

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

google THIS

My crew chief: Neat, is that your good luck charm?

Me: (puzzled, looking at the turtle shell I'm carrying that I've painted blue and superglued some studs on) My what?

Harold Fjord

super sweet best pal posted:

Film nerd really excited about being mugged in a parking lot used as a location in a crime movie and won’t stop talking about the scene.

It's the one from Clueless

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

deep dish peat moss posted:

race commissioner, looking at the `Favorite Racer?` question on the driver's race application form: "oh, they meant that Mario"

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

after one nascar lap, leaning into the microphone headset and whispering, "when do the items start popping up?"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
"at once I was assailed by taxonomic catergories"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

My crew chief: Neat, is that your good luck charm?

Me: (puzzled, looking at the turtle shell I'm carrying that I've painted blue and superglued some studs on) My what?

"am i supposed to pre-peel the bananas or do i peel and eat them on the track?"

Yinlock

tom, car #8 seems to have someone riding on the back shoving what appears to be mushrooms up the exhaust pipe

owlhawk911

Yinlock posted:

tom, car #8 seems to have someone riding on the back shoving what appears to be mushrooms up the exhaust pipe

amateurs. everyone knows mushrooms go in the intake

Prurient Squid

Dark night of the bowl (drug innuendo).

Yinlock

a good christian PUA who's intimacy goals are extremely tame

hey girl wanna come back to my place and hold hands

magic cactus

hanging out by the bar with my outlandish hat cocked at such an angle so as to appear curious but never outright rakish.

idiotsavant
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR VENGA BOY

LOST: male vengaboy, approx 22 yo with cheeks as smooth as satin and a tight, bouncy butt

biosterous

adding fake mod edits to the end of my posts in order to maximize confusion

mod edit: please, do not do this.

biosterous fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jun 6, 2020

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dip Viscous

a turtle that shits a lot so his friends start lightheartedly calling him turdle but then one of them takes it too far by calling him turdhole

Prurient Squid

The joke is a diagram that starts off with an ape as the initiator of a parade of figures each representing a stage in the ascent of man but the last figure, standing for the apex of evolution, is something comical and unexpected?

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
eh, nevermind. if you'll excuse me I'll go post in another thread.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jun 7, 2020

Robot Made of Meat

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

eh, nevermind. if you'll excuse me I'll go post in another thread.

Dammit! And this one was headed to the Goldmine.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Goons Are Gifts

:justpost:

Dip Viscous

23 minute long progressive rock song that has lyrics that are genuinely deep and meaningful, but the vocalist purposefully pronounces most of the nouns slightly wrong to work people up

alnilam

Dip Viscous posted:

23 minute long progressive rock song that has lyrics that are genuinely deep and meaningful, but the vocalist purposefully pronounces most of the nouns slightly wrong to work people up

Fans still arguing 40 years later about the hidden meaning of the mispronounciation

ty manifisto

Prurient Squid

The alien spaceship lands. The crowd is silent with awe. Then a door opens in the crafts exterior and a platform emerges. Then descends a grotesque alien being gurgling and roaring with mulitple tendrils all green and ugly. As the creature descends we see that it has a collar around it's neck. It's a pet! And the being holding the leash is luminous, it's God himself... but then as he procedes you see he has a collar around his neck. He's a pet! And holding the leash is another monster... I guess this just keeps on happening?

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

The alien spaceship lands. The crowd is silent with awe. Then a door opens in the crafts exterior and a platform emerges. Then descends a grotesque alien being gurgling and roaring with mulitple tendrils all green and ugly. As the creature descends we see that it has a collar around it's neck. It's a pet! And the being holding the leash is luminous, it's God himself... but then as he procedes you see he has a collar around his neck. He's a pet! And holding the leash is another monster... I guess this just keeps on happening?

Close Encounters of the Third Kind except the alien tones are the Meow Mix song.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Dammit! And this one was headed to the Goldmine.

it really wasn't -- the idea was a late night talk show providing a public service for those who aren't sure what to watch tonight, being delivered like a weather forecast:

"seven jokes tonight, 4 puns, one referencing a recent scandal that is dying down. first guest is an actor in an action movie we will immediately forget about two days from now. second is a personal friend so we'll cut it a little looser. overall grade is a c-minus: certainly not our best work but nobody does their best work on 4:30 the friday before a three-day weekend. that's your at-a-glance for tonight; monday is a clip show..."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Christoph
Taking song lyrics and replacing the word "you" with "cats"

Amazed by Lonestar:

I don't know how cats do what cats do
I'm so in love with cats
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
with cats by my side
Forever and ever

Every little thing that cats do
Baby, I'm amazed by cats

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dip Viscous

Christoph posted:

Taking song lyrics and replacing the word "you" with "cats"

this rules

i've also gotten a lot of mileage out of replacing all color names in songs with "brown"

also replace "baby" with "adult"

gary oldmans diary
a thread where each poster is a detective each more brilliant than the last belittling the details the previous poster got wrong. mods allowed to be psychic detectives with sweeping revelations

gary oldmans diary
a dog with horrendous farts stalks byob campers and byob camp counselors at camp fart lake

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

owlhawk911

gary oldmans diary posted:

a dog with horrendous farts stalks byob campers and byob camp counselors at camp fart lake

quit listening in to my therapy sessions

gary oldmans diary
why premium mouse button lubricants should be banned in the posting leagues

idiotsavant

gary oldmans diary posted:

why premium mouse button lubricants should be banned in the posting leagues

Natural Mouse Enhancements

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Harry Potter book titles if written not by JK Rowling but Jay Kay from Jamiroquai

Harry Potter and the Foxy Thing from Mars
Harry Potter and the Return of the Space Cowboy
Harry Potter and that Feel Good Boogie Rhythm, Yeah
Harry Potter and the Supergalactic Love Train
Harry Potter and the Interplanetary Good Vibe Zone
Harry Potter and the Psychedelic Funky Robot Blues
Harry Potter and the Feelin' I Get When You Move, Babe

Barco Fiesta fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jun 9, 2020

nut

Barco Fiesta posted:

Harry Potter book titles if written not by JK Rowling but Jay Kay from Jamiroquai

Harry Potter and the Interplanetary Good Bibe Zone

Finger Prince

Barco Fiesta posted:

Harry Potter and the Interplanetary Good Bibe Zone

magic cactus

Soundcloud hip-hop producer insisting he shoot a real handgun for that warmer richer gunshot sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Impersonal lubricants.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!