Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Prurient Squid posted:

You've heard of Han Solo. Now it's time for Ham Solo.

A ham smuggler? a byob tradition!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous

top 10 items in your house that are banned by the hague convention

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I was told a few of my household items were banned by the vague convention but they weren't really specific

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Shifty Nipples

Dip Viscous posted:

top 10 items in your house that are banned by the hague convention

my dick?

youare mom?

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

baka of lathspell

Viginti Septem posted:

I was told a few of my household items were banned by the vague convention but they weren't really specific

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Bending only at the knees, and keeping his back perpendicular to the ground, the Austrian physicist prepared to show the world, for the first time, what would henceforth be known as Schrödinger's Box Squat. With a clean, upward thrusting motion, Erwin grunted once, and then prolapsed the wave function.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Dip Viscous

Shifty Nipples posted:

my dick?

youare mom?

that's only one item

Finger Prince

Viginti Septem posted:

Oh I think I heard about that. Where did they hold that convention again?

The Voice of Labor

jerky bran

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Slavoj Zizek does an in depth analysis of the guy turning into a car.

caspergers

death sext posted:

it's like deadliest warrior except instead of a samurai vs spetsnaz it's a ghost vs a skeleton and we all discuss the various pros and cons of being a ghost and skeleton warrior

ex. little ghosts can merge and form one big ghost but a skeleton can hold a gun

I hear dailywire+ will release a new horror film for republicans about job-stealing, it's called robots vs mexicans

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prurient Squid

Hark, here comes the fun maker.

Karate Bastard

Ghosts are actually very dangerous because they're highly flammable, and often hang out in dusty old basements, and we're like oh no don't bring the candelabra down there, don't bring an ignition source into what's clearly a high risk dust explosion hazard area, oh no

Karate Bastard

What many people don't know is that not only do leaf blowers work very well on ghosts and other manifestations, but so do vacuum cleaners. Think about it. Have you ever seen a ghost near a vacuum cleaner? No you haven't. They're like cats that way

Karate Bastard

Sure you can use a leaf blower but then all you're doing is blowing the ghosts around and you get ghosts everywhere. Use a vacuum cleaner instead. Bada bing bada slurp slurp all bagged up and ready for rehabilitation and release into the wild.

Prurient Squid

The most stacked of the Greek philosophers, Socratitties.

E:

Did I just reinvent anime from first principles?

Prurient Squid

After the Exorcist comes out curiosity into the Mesopotamian wind deity Pazuzu increases. A New Age religin based on a return to a kinder, gentler Pazuzu is formed. A guy becomes a Pazuzu worshiper but the twist is his best buddy is a Jesuit priest. Every christmas they watch the Exorcist together and have a good laugh.

Karate Bastard

Every time a bell rings, an angel gets their wings.

Every time you fart, a ghost, well, you know... *jazz hands, fart noises*

Karate Bastard

Ghosts, vacuum cleaners, and the ethics of using our forebears as fuel.

Karate Bastard

The really bad farts go straight to hell, into the infernal combustion engine

baka of lathspell

Karate Bastard posted:

Sure you can use a leaf blower but then all you're doing is blowing the ghosts around and you get ghosts everywhere. Use a vacuum cleaner instead. Bada bing bada slurp slurp all bagged up and ready for rehabilitation and release into the wild.

i hate to inform you but this is the plotcraft to the Nintendo game luigis mansion on the gamecube

for ghosts the best weapon is a camera and the approach should be similar to one’s approach in Pokémon snap on the n64 and GameCube

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Karate Bastard

Really? That's awesome lol

Karate Bastard

Me and my crew putting the thics in ethics.

Prurient Squid

Everybody loves Raymond directed by David Lynch.

Karate Bastard

Hey what about muppets

...by David Lynch?

Hang on that's just a nightmare before Christmas isn't it?

Prurient Squid

"Comment is superfluous" he said, superfluously.

baka of lathspell

trying to figure out the right fork on a dude signing his posts “an awesome guy”

don’t sign your… i mean sign your posts correctly :smug:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Karate Bastard

You do know we all can see who posted your posts, right?

baka of lathspell

Karate Bastard posted:

You do know we all can see who posted your posts, right?

it was someone else

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

i also don’t know if that’s being aggro, I don’t think it is but if it is I was just posting an hypothetical instance wherein someone who signs his posts an awesome dude and makes himself impossible to burn. like the joke is that it would be hard because if you say don’t sign your posts you’re agreeing they’re an awesome guy

tbh I didn’t think it was inflammatory @ all tho

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

The Voice of Labor

the signage in front of a roadside adventurers convenience store proclaiming hard tack, pemmican, spell ingredients and the lukewarmest ale in town

Shifty Nipples

The Voice of Labor posted:

the signage in front of a roadside adventurers convenience store proclaiming hard tack, pemmican, spell ingredients and the lukewarmest ale in town

there is also a sign that says "free beer tomorrow" but you can time travel so you know there will be no free beer tomorrow

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Prurient Squid

An army drill instructor turned record producer...

That's as far as I got.

Prurient Squid

"So far from God, so close to Twitter..."

There's something here. Got to find a way of making the joke work.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Turns out horses are piloted by extremely small, anxiety ridden aliens with no object permanence or short term memory

"OH gently caress SLIGHTLY UNEVEN DIRT" *crashes snd dies*

HP = fine art itt

Harold Fjord

baka fwocka fwame posted:

trying to figure out the right fork on a dude signing his posts “an awesome guy”

don’t sign your… i mean sign your posts correctly :smug:

Reporting them for account sharing

baka of lathspell

Harold Fjord posted:

Reporting them for account sharing

that’s a good one and sorry if that was the joke sn was making I just had an awk mo

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

calhoun
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
clever girl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Karate Bastard

Thinking about Terry Pratchett's camels, who move so awkwardly because they have neither body awareness nor motor skills to talk of, but instead have to constantly solve differential equations to figure out how they need to move their feet every step of the way in order not to get all their limbs in a tangle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The Voice of Labor posted:

I think I posted a thread once that was about something like this except selling drugs that you smuggled into a fantasy world. Like you would call the meth Haste Crystals and stuff. Maybe it was just a post I made ITT but I like this idea, like a fantasy world gas station.