Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Abvertising, where shredded people sell ad space on their ripped abs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

deep dish peat moss posted:

Abvertising, where shredded people sell ad space on their ripped abs

*atears off shirt and my sexy 6pk reads "YEAH, I ALWAYS LOOK TOO... THIS SPACE FOR HIRE. 1-800-555-6PAK"*

little munchkin
an isis video where one of the terrorists keeps making homoerotic threats like "we're going to eat your rear end, america" and the other terrorists try to stop him but he keeps doing it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
basically all my ideas are whatever the last thing I read was only I make it about hitler or eating rear end

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

little munchkin posted:

an isis video where one of the terrorists keeps making homoerotic threats like "we're going to eat your rear end, america" and the other terrorists try to stop him but he keeps doing it

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

little munchkin posted:

basically all my ideas are whatever the last thing I read was only I make it about hitler or eating rear end

hitler sucks rear end as a political statement

but that isis video, it sounds p funny

like, threaten to lick a hostages rear end or something maybe?

deep dish peat moss

ISIS invading the philippines but it's ISIS of Panopticon fame instead of ISIS of Jihad fame

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

alnilam posted:

*atears off shirt and my sexy 6pk reads "YEAH, I ALWAYS LOOK TOO... THIS SPACE FOR HIRE. 1-800-555-6PAK"*

someone told me today that people actually will sell out parts of their body for a shitload of money for tattooed advertising space. What a world.

Helpful Road Rage. On the road today I nearly didn't see this guy walking in the dark with his black T.

"HEY! WEAR SOMETHING REFLECTIVE!."

*me to a young bike rider coming toward me*
"WRONG SIDE OF A ROAD!"

and so on.

"HEY YOU! USE A SIGNAL! YEAH, IT'S INFORMATIVE TO OTHER DRIVERS!"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Manifisto

Starman Super DX posted:

someone told me today that people actually will sell out parts of their body for a shitload of money for tattooed advertising space. What a world.

artist wim delvoye did a tattoo piece where ownership of the art doesn't stop at the death of the tattoo wearer

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/wim-delvoye-tattoo-skin-back-tim-steiner-rik-reinking-art-a7560936.html

delvoye is definitely an artist of ideas. often hosed up ideas, but ideas nonetheless.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manifisto posted:

artist wim delvoye did a tattoo piece where ownership of the art doesn't stop at the death of the tattoo wearer

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/wim-delvoye-tattoo-skin-back-tim-steiner-rik-reinking-art-a7560936.html

delvoye is definitely an artist of ideas. often hosed up ideas, but ideas nonetheless.

ownership is one of the most hosed up ideas

deep dish peat moss

Saying "That makes 100 percense" when someone says something that makes perfect sense.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The Devil went down to Georgia but instead of fiddles they use recorders.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Putty posted:

wanna hear that version

Twenty Four

Putty posted:

If the devil went down to Georgia, and south is down, does that make Georgia south of hell?

deep dish peat moss

Devil went up to Georgia... gonna eat himself some peaches...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Georgia; sweet Georgia, I've got Georgia on my mind" -the Devil

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Darkman Fanpage
maybe the devil should have offered the georgian fidler something in exchange for his soul instead of challenging him to a contest. he seems to do that with everybody else and it usually works out.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...so then the saber-toothed tiger says, "fangs, knife to meet you!"

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Devil went up to Georgia... gonna eat himself some peaches...

PEACHES COME

FROM A CAN

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
mazel tov cocktail

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
I accidently killed a bird wilst flailing around my bucket of fried chicken

vanisher

If you accidentally hit an animal with your car, but you're a vegan, it cancels out.

Likewise if you steal some money from a bank, but gave money to charity earlier, it cancels out.

Starman Super DX

vanisher posted:

If you accidentally hit an animal with your car, but you're a vegan, it cancels out.

Likewise if you steal some money from a bank, but gave money to charity earlier, it cancels out.

Every pregnancy = one murder

Tell me more!

vanisher

Starman Super DX posted:

Tough but fair

Starman Super DX

vanisher posted:

Tough but fair

I mean women have to deal with a lot of poo poo- at least give them a few freebies.

Tell me more!

byob historian

Splatmaster posted:

...so then the saber-toothed tiger says, "fangs, knife to meet you!"

cool as ice . . . age :regd09:

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

to live is to die

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

If you hit too many animals with your car, you might as well just give up being vegan because you are so far in the negatives.

If you have never hit an animal with your car, you get to eat a vegan.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

to live is to die

morir es vivir

byob historian

to he*k with fascists and all but viva la muerte is a catchy af slogan

vanisher

Twenty Four posted:

If you hit too many animals with your car, you might as well just give up being vegan because you are so far in the negatives.

If you have never hit an animal with your car, you get to eat a vegan.

I order my meals to eat a herbivore one day, then a carnivore the next, then another herbivore, alternating each day to insure I am in balance.

byob historian

vanisher posted:

I order my meals to eat a herbivore one day, then a carnivore the next, then another herbivore, alternating each day to insure I am in balance.

its generally much healthier to live lower on the food chain -- if you arent a vegetarian you should eat herbivores mainly seem like

vanisher

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

its generally much healthier to live lower on the food chain -- if you arent a vegetarian you should eat herbivores mainly seem like

How do you cancel out if you're a vegan though

See they havent thought it through

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Q: What's a Rust Monster's favorite snack?

A: a food chain!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Did you hear? Poison Ivy is the new hot thing! Everyone is doing it. Why haven't you jumped into some poison ivy yet, gramps? Are you lame? Too uncool for poison ivy?

little munchkin

Putty posted:

Did you hear? Poison Ivy is the new hot thing! Everyone is doing it. Why haven't you jumped into some poison ivy yet, gramps? Are you lame? Too uncool for poison ivy?

some people think poison ivy is bad but i think it's good to get

----------------

alnilam

*evening news voice* there's a new trend sweeping the tri county area, it's called itching the vine and your teen may already be doing it. find out what it is and what parents and school administrators are doing about it, tonight at 8.

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Sonic the Hedge Fund

alnilam

Jedrick posted:

Sonic the Hedge Fund

gotta grow fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'm the guy who designs the upholstery on all the buses, AMA.