Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Jigsaws Against God. (like cards against humanity but it's Jigsaws Against God).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

The Moon is colonised by Clan Armstrong who claim to be its rightful inheritors.

Prurient Squid

You have superheros like Thor so how about more unlikely superheros based on ancient myth. Like what is Sisyphus was a superhero?

Prurient Squid

Cassandra would be a pretty grim superheroine whose ability is soley to have premonitions of doom that no one believes. Would Captain Hindsight be her ally or foe?

Prurient Squid

The cops are after a group of terrorists that are planning a big job and the terrorists are dressed as clowns. But at the same time in the same city peacefull protesters are gathering also dressed as clowns. Meanwhile thousands of actual clowns are traveling to the city for a clown convention. Some kind of clown clusterfuck ensues.

Prurient Squid

Oppais Dei.

Prurient Squid

Do Americans have chedders because that sounds a bit like them.

Prurient Squid

Homer jumping back and forth on the border between the USA and Australia except it's Hegel and the supersensible world shouting "diesseits", "jenseits".

Prurient Squid

Life imitates arse.

Prurient Squid

"at once I was assailed by taxonomic catergories"

Prurient Squid

Dark night of the bowl (drug innuendo).

Prurient Squid

The joke is a diagram that starts off with an ape as the initiator of a parade of figures each representing a stage in the ascent of man but the last figure, standing for the apex of evolution, is something comical and unexpected?

Prurient Squid

The alien spaceship lands. The crowd is silent with awe. Then a door opens in the crafts exterior and a platform emerges. Then descends a grotesque alien being gurgling and roaring with mulitple tendrils all green and ugly. As the creature descends we see that it has a collar around it's neck. It's a pet! And the being holding the leash is luminous, it's God himself... but then as he procedes you see he has a collar around his neck. He's a pet! And holding the leash is another monster... I guess this just keeps on happening?

Prurient Squid

Sentiency. But attributed to something outlandish.

Prurient Squid

An inanimate object is sentient and tries to "neg" you somehow. And then you end up in an abusive relation with a vacuum cleaner or something.

Prurient Squid

Your abusive relationship with an inanimate object that has been gaslighting you ends in a messy divorce. The judge at the family court wrings his hands. "Now I've seen everything!"

Prurient Squid

Man, it is said, is a gregarious animal. There's some potential that I reckon. Perhaps a sitcom entitled "Gregarious Animals" where the characters really are animals but they find themselves in human situations. That's as far as I got.

Prurient Squid

A sitcom based in the elevator of a skyscraper. Call it "Going up" or something. People are just getting on and off and bumping into each other throughout an episode.

Prurient Squid

In 1945 the Nazis send a UFO into space to escape the elimination of the regime. Plotting in secret they perfect a time machine with the idea of rescuing Der Fuehrer before he takes his life. Only a slight error in calculation sends their vessel to Der Bunker, an S&M themed gay club operating out of a B and B in Dorset in 1986. Now unemployed IT technician and part time Hitler impersonator Donald Tickner faces the greatest adventure of his life.

Prurient Squid

That but also a romance plotline with a guy getting down on his knee with a ring and saying "will you marry me?"

Prurient Squid

I once thought a character. A rap artist named Dirty Crimes. That's as far as I got.

Prurient Squid

How about space insults?

Prurient Squid

Like "Suck on an Oort cloud plasma breath or you'll be be shovelling orbital debris for a lunar cycle."

Prurient Squid

Finger Prince posted:

Pokémon Go only it's just the board game Go and your opponents are Pokémons. :psyduck:

That reminds me of the Sliders episode where they go to the reality where hip hoppers rap about Keats and Othello has the prestige that Football usually does.

Prurient Squid

How about you have a space station and the upper echelons of the crew are super intelligent androids who make enlightened decisions with their positronic brains and the lowest tier crew are stupid androids who do the mundane, dangerous work that no one wants to do but the humans make up middle management?

Prurient Squid

Cthuhlu has a youth movement. Called the Young Tentacles? And they're like the boyscouts and they go camping?

Prurient Squid

They to tie special knots like the hypereuclidean toroid hitch.

edit: There's a debate as to whether to allow atheists to join the camp as all members are required to believe in an "eldritch entity". A loophole is discovered whereby you can claim you believe in "thermodynamic entropy" as a supreme being.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Sep 17, 2020

Prurient Squid

Prurient Squid

Schrödinger's Duck.

Prurient Squid

A feature film around the Monty Python sketch of a joke so funny it kills the person who hears it. As the film goes on the joke is weaponised. As the film draws to its conclusion someone reads the joke out lound and we hear it. "There's a link going around for the new Nickelback album. DO NOT CLICK ON IT, it contains the new Nickelback album" and the guy goes "That's not funny" and the film ends.

Prurient Squid

It's time to d-d-dddddddddddd [worf] die.

Prurient Squid

Untinkable Sam's grand slam speakeasy.

Prurient Squid

Dad I want mix cement for a living.

Well son, it's good to have a concrete goal.

Prurient Squid

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

‘Mom, I think I want to be an electrician when I grow up.’

‘Shocking!’

I laughed way too loud at this.

Prurient Squid

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe" but it's Tech Support.

Prurient Squid

A Norton Firewall glitching during an update. The tears on a receptionist glistenening as Office freezes for the tenth time that morning. All these moments lost in time like RAM. Time to backup your business critical files.

Prurient Squid

A stoic person reacting to something that they might be thought to consider outlandish in way the audience finds unexpected.

Prurient Squid

A guy whose name is Dick Joke.

Prurient Squid

No, his name is Richard Johnson Knob and it abbreviates to Dick JK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

90s Klingon Hip Hop.