Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade

deep dish peat moss posted:

The exact center of the Universe is right here, we all revolve around this poo poo that someone took here, in the middle of Disneyworld.

New HBO series, John from Disneyworld, has been cancelled after one episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Life speedrun is a really good joke. You should be proud.

wearing a lampshade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgLzrTPkdgI
+

wearing a lampshade

Ride The Gravitron posted:

This but with every movie

Now we're cooking with gas.

wearing a lampshade

The Lukewarm Coffee Server

wearing a lampshade

Opening up the hood to find out your engine is just a team of sled dogs. They lick your face and bowl you over for pets, but all you can think about is that bastard mechanic who's been lying to you this whole time.

wearing a lampshade

alnilam posted:

these are good

Yeah. Make that thread.

wearing a lampshade

Kthulhu5000 posted:

That one episode of the original Ducktales cartoon, where Scrooge McDuck recounts how he once cleverly lured a herd of elephants to run over a bunch of coal, crushing it into diamonds. And then following that up with a boast about how he then slaughtered the elephants and sold their meat, hides, and tusks for extra profit.

I heard they only banned that because the flashing lights used during the diamond-making scene caused some children to become entrepreneurs.

wearing a lampshade

Instructor's Guide to Forklift Training

Constructive Feedback Test (check one)
Broccoli stuck in teeth. [ ]
Pant zipper malfunction. [✓]

Instructor's notes: Student was unwilling to acknowledge obvious pant malfunction, let alone provide feedback, despite being given an hour within which to do so. Instructor even used curriculum approved "Boy, sure is drafty down there" technique to confirm students awareness of the malfunction, but to no effect. Student was able to operate forklift well within acceptable guidelines despite these conditions. Not a team player.

Grade: D

wearing a lampshade

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Speaking of THE WRITING PROCESS, Garfield creator Jim Davis talked about his "place of creative motivation" in a recent interview:

Lmao please tell me this is real

wearing a lampshade

I totally believe he's a capable Unix programmer.

wearing a lampshade

Honestly, he's a genius. I mean, "I hate Mondays"? It says it all. Everything.

wearing a lampshade

Yeah but it was a weird crossover with the league of monsters or whatever and they turned him into Frankenbailey.

wearing a lampshade

The only way I can understand the political climate of the states is likening it to a crock pot that's been on for too long and everybody just keeps saying "it's a crock pot, you can leave that on forever, nothing bad will happen" (real crockheads know that this is a myth)

wearing a lampshade

Injecting organic steroids into my rear end with a needle made of hemp

wearing a lampshade

vanisher posted:

Goth service dog tried to walk me into oncoming traffic again *laughtrack*. Looks like hes COLLIE out for help *laughtrack, opening for show begins playing*

Theme from Goth Service Dog: Good Boys Don't Cry

wearing a lampshade

"there are four lamps!"

wearing a lampshade

"I started listening to the Sisters of Mercy when I was 16. I heard the first album, and it blew me away. And those posters... Andrew Eldritch is so dreamy. I went out and asked the clerk if there were any other records I should get, and I bought everything he suggested. I started doing my eyeliner like Souixsie right away. I've never looked back."
- Kierkegaard, On Identity

wearing a lampshade

"whats the deal with cornmeal? Sure, it's probably corn, but it doesn't look like corn, and it sure isn't a meal!!!!"

wearing a lampshade

"hey can you get this blog up today? Sorry for the short notice."

*tugging my collar and sweating and making "errrahhhhhhheerrrrrrrrhhhhhhummmmmerrr" noises, consulting my spreadsheet p2p.xlsx and noticing I still have three hours today blocked off for posting but only 5 hours left till I go home*

"Sorry, have too much to do today. I'll get it up Monday."

wearing a lampshade

Taking a poop so loud that the American in the next couple stalls over compulsively begins to write a national anthem

wearing a lampshade

lol

wearing a lampshade

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Adam Sandler stars in Michael Bay's Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Tagline: Come to the back of the boat!

wearing a lampshade

me, shirtless, holding a palette and brush "good, you're awake. did you sleep well? I know i did :wink:. What am I doing? Oh, I've just been painting us some breakfast." *spins around easle to show pancakes, bacon, fresh coffee, fried tomatoes, the works*

wearing a lampshade

Spacey. Sturgess. Bosworth.

21 2: 21er.

Coming to theatres December 21st, 2021.

wearing a lampshade

Jolo posted:

Schroedinger's Duckgoose

During the game of duck duck goose, every person is in a state of both duck and goose. The duck/goose purgatory will continue without end until the dictator decides each person's fate.

wearing a lampshade

A giant, forty story Kramer opens a giant, forty story apartment door onto the face of the iron giant, who pratfalls and crushes hundred of pop culture references.

Megakramer: *gulping sounds*

wearing a lampshade

Hot dogs are my favourite kind of sandwich

wearing a lampshade

Drinking beer out of wine glasses

wearing a lampshade

Eating delicious papaya with my hands at the dinner table whilst my dog is using a fork and knife and glaring at me with disapproval from his bowl on the floor.

wearing a lampshade

Whisper-yelling "Witness meeee...." as I easily gain 60 points on the triple word score, ensuring that yet another friend will never again play Words With Friends with me

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

too low for chutes, too high for ladders

Clint Eastwood staring some punk rear end down, a slight grin cracks through his cool granite facade: "Looks like you landed on a chute. *gun hammer cocks* Better slide down it then."

wearing a lampshade

Going over to Golddusts house to watch some movies

wearing a lampshade

Twenty Four posted:

Did not kill my enemy, unsatisfied!

(For the record ShinyBirdTeeth was not my enemy and I do not wish ill upon them!)

Wanted poison! Got fish! Wtf!

wearing a lampshade

ghost emoji posted:

i tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end
they decided to move forward with other candidates whose qualifications more closely match the position

wearing a lampshade

An apple a day (or any reasonable serving of fruits and vegetables) is good for your health, and if you're healthy you will likely see the doctor less.

wearing a lampshade

Its a project I've been working on for... let's just say it's been too long. *polite chuckling*
But seriously, I'm happy you're all here for my opening. Its been a struggle, and I've had to make a lot of sacrifices along the way. Friends, family... love. But I believed in what I was doing, and today I can finally be finished with this.

The piece is entitled "Long Hard Road out of Hell in a Cell". It's contents: every single Undertaker match with his face digitally replaced by Glenn Danzig, and finally overdubbing his voice with Danzig telling people to turn their cameras off.

wearing a lampshade

*getting flexed on by the 5th grader down the street with the mohawk bike helmet and wifebeater* uh, sorry, yeah I buy my lunch, but I don't really carry cash on me anymore, you know? Do you want me to just etransfer you?

wearing a lampshade

SCANDAL! TUGGY THE TUGBOAT CAUGHT ON SHIFT AT MASSAGE PARLOUR

Boat Seen Getting Tugjob While on Clock for Tug Job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Oh hey, cool bike. I have one too. Not cool like yours... let me guess - Harley? Ha ha yeah, I mean I do know my bikes but, I'll be honest - it says there right on the side. Mine says CCM, it means "cool cycle man".