Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

erotic hot dog vendor

you know, like an erotic baker, but instead it's a cart selling hot dogs

*speaking loudly to somewhat flustered-looking customer peering at menu* don't know where to start, eh? well we got your Missionary, that's a classic frank in a bun, or should I say wiener haha. there's the Backdoor, the bun's upside down, very naughty . . . the Spicy Clam, that's just the bun toasted and spread with golden mustard . . .

ah, excellent choice! *holds out bare hotdog, shaking it up and down very rapidly* here you go, one Ladies' Delight . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

unicorn frappuccino

notice of this just landed in my inbox

something something virgins, instant comedy!

Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

my longterm goal to replace my normal obsolete hands with stickyhands

we will need to know the origin story and costume of your superhero (or supervillain, I don't judge) but your kryptonite/fatal weakness is obvious: lint

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Cory in the Blouse posted:

How do Eskimos get refunds from uncle Sam? Inuit TurboTax

Manifisto

mrs. :eyepop:

Manifisto

slowm posted:

What is your favorite item on the menu?

the howevre d'oeuvres

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

relaxing on a friday night after a long week of work, watching bad 80's action movies with a cold beer in the giant crab claw I have for a right arm

finally trying to learn some domestic skills, eager to sew a button back onto my expensive coat, engaged in an epic struggle to thread the needle

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lol

needs glasses tho

Manifisto

Starman Super DX posted:

someone told me today that people actually will sell out parts of their body for a shitload of money for tattooed advertising space. What a world.

artist wim delvoye did a tattoo piece where ownership of the art doesn't stop at the death of the tattoo wearer

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/wim-delvoye-tattoo-skin-back-tim-steiner-rik-reinking-art-a7560936.html

delvoye is definitely an artist of ideas. often hosed up ideas, but ideas nonetheless.

Manifisto

baba yoga

you are journeying deep inside a dark wild forest. you come across a hut on chicken legs. the chicken legs are standing on a neoprene mat in a classic "tree" position

you yell to the hut, "shoulders relaxed!"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Natural Mail Enhancement:

hemp stamps backed by glue spiked with echinacea

tagline: "lick the flu . . . naturally"

Manifisto

brb gotta speak with patent lawyer

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

a gbs style "mock thread" where we talk a ton of poo poo about elephants and how bad they are

peacock: I'll take an array of shimmering splendiferous colors please

zebra: let's keep it interesting, maybe something with a stripe?

frog: camouflage for me, it may not be original but it's p functional

elephant: gimme the most boring shade of gray you got

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

"I nevar 4get" - big dumb elephant who forgets to not be hunted for precious ivory

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Panic! Out of Crisco

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Prime Members: Disney Frozen Olaf Shakespeare Youth Fishing Kit - $4.33 Free Shipping Amazon

sometimes I am just mesmerised by the number of disparate concepts that are put together into a single post

disney
frozen
shakespeare
youth
fishing
amazon

items for sale in the future have just a maximal number of random disparate keywords grouped together into a single product

organic
hentai
snowboarding
lesbian
dante
snapchat

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

people who get really excited about celery

a garden full of heirloom varieties

artisanal

locally sourced

biodynamic

celery

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

sebmojo posted:

this but with lard

a reeses peanut butter cup type moment involving these two products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7oD_oX-Gio

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Putty posted:

Toy Story 5 documents the lives of Buzz and Woody after they realize their batteries will eventually corrode. Their last moments will be choking on acid foam as their glass eyes fog over.

a toy story like movie in which the toys are awful - totally unsympathetic, they all have the worst character traits of humanity in terms of being snarky, deceitful, exploitative, lazy, gluttonous, opportunistic, passive aggressive, what have you. in the end they are all destroyed or thrown in the trash and the audience is relieved and happy they are gone.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

a toy story like movie in which the toys are awful - totally unsympathetic, they all have the worst character traits of humanity in terms of being snarky, deceitful, exploitative, lazy, gluttonous, opportunistic, passive aggressive, what have you. in the end they are all destroyed or thrown in the trash and the audience is relieved and happy they are gone.

the taking tree

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The Sun Also Rises, but with Barbie and Ken.

yes I think it is important for children playing with dolls to consider the possibility that the male doll's dick doesn't work

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Hey I was just developing your theme ;) But seriously though how do living toys reproduce? Their life cycle is horrifying.

no I thought it was funny, sorry that didn't come across

Manifisto

okay tacolover489, I think it's time we met. shall we say next tuesday at the starbucks on 48th? I'll be sitting at the room's feng shui focal point and my clothes will match my root chakra. the coffee in my cup will be fair trade ethiopian, with a shot of hazelnut syrup haha!

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is just Sausage Party.

well then they should be paying me royalties

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

im the guy who glues the watermelons back together after a Gallagher show, ama

lol

there is a good thread concept in there about lesser-known sisyphus copycats or contemporaries or whatever

sort of a life of brian type of thing

like, what did you do to deserve that punishment? steal the gods' secret chili recipe?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

cheers but the characters are all lovecraftian horrors

*an unholy abomination shambles into the bar*
[everybody]: CTHUUUULHU!
[nyarlathotep the crawling chaos, polishing a glass]: what would ya say to a beer?
[cthulhu]: what's a nice beer like you doing in a place like this?

e: where everybody knows your name but dares not speak it aloud

courtesy splat and jolo

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Being honest about things you don't need to be honest about

1. If we were marines and you got blown up, I wouldn't go back for your body.
2. When people use "devolve" to mean "degrade" I mentally say "degrade." I don't look down on thme, but I do do it.
3. Given an opportunity, I'd probably eat people if it was ethically sourced.
4. On April 3rd 2014, I told my then girlfriend that I had never had a dish, which I had not only had before but could make better myself.
5. I have never approved of your hats. I will never give up my own hats.
6. I'd say about 1/5 of the time, I'm just humming punk songs in my head. Doesn't matter what occasion.

7. browser incognito mode is insulting to the other people who use this computer

Manifisto

dune but the sandworms are sand chipmunks

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Pigs aren't gross they're actually very smart and sweet :(

I think sbt meant "gross" in the sense of "large," i.e. they are not tiny pets you could slip into your pocket and walk around with all day. pocket pigs would be something else altogether.

Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Looking for a friend with benefits. We could trade video games, help each other make fashion choices, maybe some health Care options

me: single, professional degree, enjoying life in large east coast city

you: good with sudoku hints, tall enough to boost me over walls, dispense candy on demand

e: wrong blood type is a deal breaker

Manifisto

I'd heard about "tactical pens" before

http://gearmoose.com/the-10-best-tactical-pens/

quote:

While fending off an attacker with a tactical pen is neither preferred nor realistic in most situations, should you drop your firearm or run out of bullets, they can and will pull double duty as a self defense weapon in a pinch if you’re both trained in doing so and carrying it on your person when the time comes to need it.

but just today I came across the concept of a "tactical scarf"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L1593L4

I am imagining a survivalist, or maybe a savvy marketer, going through life looking for things that can be "tactical"

tactical underwear
tactical ramen
tactical monograms

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

tactical cilantro

vanisher posted:

Ready to get serious about self protection? Is your lifted truck and bodybuilding routine not masculine enough for your lifestyle? From the makers of the Tactical Scarf comes Tascticles. These exquisitely crafted steel testicles are made from only the finest Tamahagane steel made in the traditional Japanese style, and their fibre mesh covering is both supple and strong to allow you to wield them similar to Nunchaku. The waist strap comes with an overhang or underhang arrangement for either a more concealed look, or an intimidating bulge visible through a variety of pant styles and fabrics. Don these beauties today, sold at most neighborhood gun shops and Walmart shopping centers.

lol

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A tour of forbidden meats

next stop: the spanish chorizo I had to leave with customs upon entering the u.s.

Manifisto

got any sevens posted:

*black and white screen of nuclear family looking bored*
Are you tired of that old fashioned bread boring your family at dinner?
Try our bread-to-pasta squeezer to liven up your family dinner, for the kids!
*screen goes color*
Simply insert your loaf of bread into our vice, crank the handle a few times and it's now spaghetti!
*kids clap and jump*
*husband gives bedroom eyes*

as much as I love jokes I can't help thinking of pao-mo soup, a dish from the xi'an region of china (where the terracotta warriors are)

it features broken up bits of bread in soup. the bread somehow becomes like dumplings or pasta. it's freakin' amazing.

I had it in china and loved it, and wasn't sure when I'd be able to have it again . . . I feel incredibly lucky that xi'an famous foods has become such an unexpected success in nyc

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

a thread where I "introduce" the concept of "double"-irony in which you say that "good" things are "good" or that "bad" things are "bad"

ftfy

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

a "thread" where "I" introduce the concept of "double-"irony"" in which "you" say that good things "are" good or that bad "things" are ""bad""

no wait

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

"a thread where I introduce the concept of double-irony in which you say that good things are good or that bad things are bad"

now we're getting somewhere

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

i don't think you get what double-irony is about dude

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

*coach* "Sit down Susan. No, you did not have enough fun. Stay on the bench!"

coach: jared, what is wrong with you? you are yelling insults at the other team, you're shoving and elbowing them when nobody's looking, I've even seen you cheat on a couple of occasions.

jared: I want the other team to get all the sportsmanship points, so they can win.

referee: that's a thousand points to jared. congratulations, son.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron posted:

adult trick or treating. You go door to door and they give you drugs and booze

adult trick or treating: they withhold a portion of your candy bar or whatever for payroll taxes