Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WindmillSlayer

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

AIDS

WindmillSlayer

krampster2 posted:

After the G7 leaders fail to use statistics and technical data to explain to the big bad American man why his tariffs will loose American jobs, Angela Merkel dusts off her old hand puppets and pops one on each hand to explain it to him.

"This is Mr John, Mr John works at the American steel mill. Mr John likes making steel very much and is a happy man."
"Mr John makes the steel and then it goes on the truck. The truck goes 'honk honk!'"
"The truck takes the steel to the big ship. The ship goes 'booooop, booooooop!'"
"The steel goes to Germany and then Mr Friedrich buys it for his business because it sells for a good price."
"But if you make the steel more expensive, then Mr Friedrich won't buy it, and so Mr John won't be able to make it. Mr John will be sad and cry very much."
"Do, you, understand?"

The big bad American man: "Uhh, ummmmmmmmm. The ship goes 'honk honk!' hahahaha, 'honk honk!!'"

politics are NOT allowed in byob.

WindmillSlayer

krampster2 posted:

Sorry, rookie error. I have reported myself

i didnt ask for this

WindmillSlayer

post apocalyptic(and post ironic) squeeze cheese art

WindmillSlayer

triscuit and sharp cheddar - WindmillSlayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

title looking up - definitions such as where the ceiling is or a google[1] END title

quote:

so like i play dnd not that much and not really with friends on like maybe discord or whatever but theres the whole "always look up" religion and im part of it im an atheist in real life though

im chilling listening to madvilliany today and like idk im blunted[2] and before i stand up to get one of my several metal water bottles i use as i take conservation seriously, i check the ceiling.

just to make sure i suppose.

anyway i think its pretty funny i checked the ceiling for traps or possibly a hidden water bottle andi wanted to share that.

[1] i do not recommend either of these tryhard definitions

[2] this whole post should have actually be about telling on yourself and really smart and cool and just about mfdoom but i didnt figure it out until after i started making this post and i hope it was ok. :)