Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Knock Knock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Who is there?

Weed

Goons Are Gifts

Weed you like to smoke with me? :haw:

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

Yes, Goons, the goto experts on all have normal sex.

Goons Are Gifts

DLC includes the game triangle, a simply hardware device that modifies the design to resemble a Pyramide with no further changes made. Pre-order now for only 149.99

Goons Are Gifts

Phone users are brutally immune to any of those. Take that, joksters!!

Goons Are Gifts

ghost emoji posted:

the human body is a sandwich

A sandwich performing hotdogs and once they die they become soup?
This existence is starting to make sense.

Goons Are Gifts

It's a regular senate session, but the voting districts have been shuffled secretly and no one knows what to be for and against anymore, so only byob laws get passed

Goons Are Gifts

To protect and chill

Goons Are Gifts

Wait is that the underlying Meta discussion going on in your sex thread??

Goons Are Gifts

Everyone should be proud about having sex, it's achieving a very important goal in life and you are rewarded with insane feelings and chemicals for doing so, too, it's win win for both you and your biology and hopefully also for your partnership

Goons Are Gifts

That depends on your kinks actually

Goons Are Gifts

You absolute madman

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

I like
Big
Thrust and I cannot lie
You lighter fighters can't deny
When a jet goes by
In a clear blue sky
Pullin 3 Gs on a curve you get faint

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

subtly demure . . . yet playfully articulate . . .

lol

Goons Are Gifts

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

a homeopathic drug dealer

a super bad off drug addict hooked on over the counter drugs. in a dark alley waiting to rob some poor bastard to get their fix of zyrtec

Expanding the market by pouring a flask of heroine into the local river to bring the perfect homeopathic dose into every household of the city.

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

How to activate the Potentials without all the fussy magic ritual.

The "Balance Stone". You place it in the center of your chosen room for consumption, it will balance out your fluids and ensure that your latest mix of meth, heroine and crack will be just perfectly fit for you.

Now available in a bundle with the "Extension Plate" that will prolong your trip to your desire if you're sitting on it during injection.

Goons Are Gifts

Ah crap and I just used it as a steppingstone for some quasi magic stuff some stores sell
Now I ruined both of them, I'm sorry :smith:

Yours was better though, only that I didn't get it and didn't realize the typo

Goons Are Gifts

lol

Goons Are Gifts

canyoneer posted:

"LOUD NOISE BEST ASMR CONSTRUCTION SOUNDS SIREN HEADPHONES YES COMPILATION PLAYLIST"

That'd be such a swell ringtone

Goons Are Gifts

Eldritch horror TED talks

"So, with this new invention we figured that we could raise our summoning horror success AND other dimension rift creation by at least 7%, but then we thought - why stop there?
How could we really bring nightmare inducing 'wet' dreams to a new level? Turns out, we just needed the innocence and naivity of a child to really up our fhtagn game.
Well, and its blood."

Goons Are Gifts

lol

Goons Are Gifts

:justpost: I'd be interested!

Goons Are Gifts

magic cactus posted:

Nyarlathotep discovers Instagram, becomes NyarlaTHOTep.

New Cthulhu selfie stick, attach it right on your fourteenth left most face tentacle, next to your fourth mouth.

Goons Are Gifts

Azazoth, the ever-expanding content explosion, creating original content eternally

Goons Are Gifts

Freezing my rear end off down here, but we just entered a big city, I wonder where the next Starbucks is! #arctictrip #thedogsbarkallthetime #noneuclidiancoffee

Goons Are Gifts

magic cactus posted:

The Snapchat story of Charles Dexter Ward

The Followers from Outer Space

Goons Are Gifts

magic cactus posted:

he's so mad he can only speak in wingdings

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

That should be a thread imo

Goons Are Gifts

When you call upon the Great Old Ones and it's just voicemail

Uhh, hey, Cthulhu my man, I know you said I should just listen to the infinite void and stuff, but do you happen to have a number? I'm having problems getting him on line here and I most definitely am out of sacrifices. Call me when you can, tia.

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

I got the idea, it's smart, but I gassed the thread because Hitler and baby killer jokes are imo not really inclusive and the kind of dark humor that many yobbers enjoy. It's not like a dark joke like that is off limits entirely for me personally, I mean even Deadpool had an entire joke scene on that principle, but given the first two responses were already negative and that were in heated times in the forums, I rather gas a thread about baby killing Hitler than have people be confused in how you meant that joke to be.

Sorry, I don't want to cut your jokes off, I enjoy a lot of your really good and fun threads, don't take this personally friend.

Goons Are Gifts

Please note that while it's always fine to post outside the yob for an expedition, organized forum invasions are not allowed. However, you can always just hit up the forum's mod for permission and spread all the love and fun you want!!

Goons Are Gifts

Yinlock posted:

im going to invade other forums, by posting in them politely and following their rules

you can't stop me

A madman, that's what you are, a madman!!

Goons Are Gifts

I mean I could imagine that being fun in general, depends if people are into it, doesn't even have to be a contest, just people chilling together.

Goons Are Gifts

Jokes that are so good you literally cannot possibly be bothered to develop a thread for

Goons Are Gifts

Yinlock posted:

an extremely dense person at a lovecraftian elder god awakening who's just like "i don't get it" as everyone else is screaming and tearing out their own eyes

Hahahah check this out man, I'll get us a fresh pizza
*speaking out forbidden words in an ancient tongue while the eyeballs turn black and demonic runes spawn beneath the feet, tentacles appear everywhere and murder everyone else in the room*
Ah gently caress today must be seafood day

Goons Are Gifts

where did you get that photo of the mod forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

barfdog posted:

being so gargantuan in height that i lie about being short on my dating profiles

Oh no, I love to fly! Sit back, relax, stretch your legs and enjoy the view, it's a miracle of technology that I wouldn't want to miss for any train ride.