Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Animal rights snacktivists, like people who say that it's inhumane to blast Goldfish with flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

There is that one scene in the movie Weird Science, when Bill Paxton says "you're stewed, buttwad". So the idea is like a 1980's movie cookbook and one of the recipes is 'Bill Paxton's Stewed Buttwads'.

Prof. Crocodile

The story is: once upon a time there was this guy who ate way too much spaghetti and got sick but hey, he already had a bucket right there

Prof. Crocodile

A guy who tries to use the word 'namaste' as his catchphrase, but says it at inappropriate times. Like watching a UFC fight: "Yes! Light that motherfucker up! Namaste!"

Prof. Crocodile

a rapper who is really humble and doesn't like to brag about his wealth or sexual potency, or insult other rappers. instead he raps mostly about small talk, like what he's watching on netflix or memorable sports bloopers from the last week or so

Prof. Crocodile

i have dirty's money, but despite my constant entreaties, he is quite worried

Prof. Crocodile

pretty much every joke i think of belongs ITT, but i post them as threads anyway

:justpost:

Prof. Crocodile

i am what willis was talkin' 'bout
look upon my works ye mighty and despair

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

Y'all should believe in yourself more :justpost:

ok then i will :colbert:

Prof. Crocodile

i think i might ill myself

looking down at beanie, thrift store button-up, and unopened cassette of paul's boutique sitting on boom box. wondering if today is the day that i finally do it.

Prof. Crocodile

I tried jesse ventura's chewing tobacco now I am a sexual tyrannosaurus, just as he promised, but it's hard to take a bra off with these tiny arms

Prof. Crocodile

a child is caught swearing, and when his mom demands to know where he learned such foul language he is reluctant to tell her about the legendary lost episode of sesame street where kermit smacks the cookies out of cookie monster's hands and says: "suck my dick you gently caress man!"

Prof. Crocodile

the hulk hogan sex tape goes viral again after the full-length copy is released, showing macho man randy savage bursting into the bedroom and hitting the hulkster with a folding chair while he is preoccupied performing cunnilingus on his wife

mean gene okerlund and jesse ventura--watching from the bathroom--are appalled by the poor sportsmanship but are powerless to intervene

Prof. Crocodile

BUG JUG posted:

What's the most BYOB pasta type?

Fetachillni

:justpasta:

Prof. Crocodile

my no-account zoomer child: wu-tang is dad rap.

me: dad rap? well let me tell you something, young man: when i was your age shameek from loving 212 got bucked. word life, god. word is bond. came through in the black land, god, from out of nowhere, god. word is bond i'm coming to get my culture cipher, god, and they just... word is bond, crazy shots just went the gently caress off, god.

Prof. Crocodile

owlhawk911 posted:

nitrogen narcosis

:golfclap:

Prof. Crocodile

Jolo posted:

Alternate universe where Sheri Moon Zombie is married to one of the Coen Bros and in most of their movies and Frances McDormand is married to Rob Zombie and in all of his movies.

imho add tim burton and helena bonham carter for more permutation options.

Prof. Crocodile

i just realized that the only video game youtubers i watch are canadian. i think "itt we are canadian video game bloggers" is a good idea for a thread but i can't quite make it come together without it seeming mean-spirited.

"oh wow that headshot looked like it hurt. soary."

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

disgusted at the sexually explicit content users are posting on my flan enthusiasts webpage onlyflans.com

this is the #lovepudding debacle all over again!<:mad:>

Prof. Crocodile

Nosfereefer posted:

since there arent any dead peeps posting on hte web, we can conclude that heaven doesnt get internet connection, whch sucks

kind of implicit in the term 'heaven' imho

Prof. Crocodile

pseudorandom posted:

Hello, and welcome to Bed, Bath, and B-yob! We have all of your household butt needs. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list and you'll get 69% off any one item.

tbqh I think this is probably ready for a thread. just need like one more joke to get it rolling.

Prof. Crocodile

rebbe Horowitz: “the book of Joshua says that you should meditate on the Torah all day and all night.”

me: “wow. really? I mean I could maybe do three times a day, max. I hope it has pictures in it at least.”

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

A guy whose name is Dick Joke.

I once met a guy named Richard Move. That's probably the best username ever, but I'm sure it's been taken.

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Stealing an original character but like in a heist movie.

Being lowered from the ceiling through a laser grid toward a glass case containing Jake the Hedgehog, who is a little shy but all the girls like him and also he skateboards and he's half vampire.

this idea is too good to just let go. need one of our resident artists to immortalize it.

Prof. Crocodile

A redux of that old "Barkley vs. Godzilla" ad campaign from the 90's, but this time it is Charles Barkley and Godzilla arguing loudly about politics in line at a Panera bread, and things are said that probably shouldn't have been said, and they both look so old that it makes you feel old too.

Prof. Crocodile

Bright Bart posted:

I'm working on a series of leagues that turn regular sports into blood sports. Like baseball but with billiard balls. Or scythed Nascar racing.

I have often advocated for a rule that would allow an NFL team—once per game—to substitute any single player on the field with a wild animal.

which would you pick? eagle wide receiver? rhinoceros running back? cheetah free safety? it really depends on the flow of the game.

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

"For the love of God, Leprosor!"

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

I half dreamed that there was a crisis called "The Credit Dump"

as in, old lady Miriam lost her life savings in the Credit Dump, now she has to sell tins of old crab meet out of a purloined three-wheeled shopping trolly to get by. drat it all their aint no justice. it's a crying shame that's what it is.

"The poster who predicted the four-tiddy cat in 2020 has a new prediction for 2021, and Wall Street is running scared."

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

A character called Old Fart who can transform into a roving cloud of methane and reconfigure at will. He might be the enemy of Jack Off because why the hell not?

here for the start of the jack off cinematic universe.

Prof. Crocodile

Is it okay to use the n word if you are just singing a rap song and you don't mean it hatefully, and also you are Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson?

Prof. Crocodile

FactsAreUseless posted:

A dog posts "SUSPCIIOUS [sic] CAT ON CORNER" and it's four pictures of four different cats.

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

Captain Kirk discovers a hyperintentilligent species of space fungus that downloads the entire Federation database off the Enterprise computer and becomes obsessed with the idea of interspecies cuckoldry and keeps asking Kirk to cuck him with his wife despite the fact that the fungi do not possess gender and reproduce asexually.

Kirk suffers grave psychological trauma from the experience.

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a poolboy.

Prof. Crocodile

Ever since I confused Rainbow Dash and Rarity at MLP trivia night, everyone has started calling me a 'jabrony'. :(

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

William Shakespeare's The Three Stooges.

are we not human? if you hit us in the head with a pipe wrench does it not go ‘bonk’?

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Feb 18, 2021

Prof. Crocodile

deep dish peat moss posted:

Recruiting for my brand new Traditional Scottish Gaming Clan

pogs ~ haber toss

Prof. Crocodile

ur mama is a huge undifferentiated land mass and they call that b Pangaea.

Prof. Crocodile

mods pls change my name to whym

Prof. Crocodile

take the moon posted:

shootout at the jk corral, with novelty flag guns

I dare you to knock this fake dog doo off my shoulder.

Prof. Crocodile

burrito Mussolini hung from a lamppost, a slurry of sour cream and rice just spilling out onto the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Callout thread for my old college roommate who still owes me $10 from when I bought him a Mtn Dew Code Red at Warped Tour '04.