Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

it is NOT because it begins with F and ends with UCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Getting someone to spell icup? Hilarious. Telling Josh, the new kid who has been blind since birth, to spell icup? messed up imo

Macnult

I feel cheated by that survey. I gave them my name, the color of the sky, told them the opposite of down and what do I get? A loud buzzer telling me I blew up. Well the jokes on them because I most certainly am still intact, but I will admit my patience is running thin

FutonForensic

i will not have you drag the Zukyurdik family name through the mud with your sickening propositions. my parents Will and Ivana are greatly respected members of this community

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

i will not have you drag the Zukyurdik family name through the mud with your sickening propositions. my parents Will and Ivana are greatly respected members of this community

it's pronounced like "ZOOK your dick," get your mind out of the gutter!

deep dish peat moss

f*****uck

Arrhythmia
No, we are very passionate about writing and were founded by fifteen brothers. I will not take your slander.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Pen15 Club changes their name to PenXV Club. New membership numbers plummet.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
excuse me sir, but we sell PENS here on penisland.net

e: penisland.com is malware lol

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
penisland.com - disgusting inappropriate virus website

penisland.net - The highest quality wood or plastic pens a person could ever purchase.

alnilam

Dear Advice column,
I recently got my briefcase monogrammed. I think it looks really nice, especially the nice way they diagonally arranged the letters. But for some reason everyone keeps laughing when they see it! My boss even called me immature. I don't get it - what's more adult than a custom monogrammed briefcase? What gives?
Sincerely,
Lawrence A. Ogden

Macnult

Putty posted:

penisland.com - disgusting inappropriate virus website

penisland.net - The highest quality wood or plastic pens a person could ever purchase.

cda

by Hand Knit
interesting idea for a thread, OP, but my favorite word is firetruck, and it's nothing like you've imagined

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

cda posted:

interesting idea for a thread, OP, but my favorite word is firetruck, and it's nothing like you've imagined

care to elaborate b/c this sounds like quite the firetruck

Fuck My Ass
FIRETRUCKS!!!!!!

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Macnult

Macnult

if firetruck was my favorite word i would feel obligated to also have it be my favorite vehicle

alnilam

Macnult posted:

if firetruck was my favorite word i would feel obligated to also have it be my favorite vehicle

It's not??!

cda

by Hand Knit

Firetruckin'-A bro :hfive:

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

See that's what I'm saying, you just don't know what you're talking about. It's not your fault tho, firetruck isn't your favorite word

cda

by Hand Knit
My favorite vehicle is a hellcat, my favorite word is firetruck and my favorite food? Pieces of poo poo like you for breakfast.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

alnilam posted:

Dear Advice column,
I recently got my briefcase monogrammed. I think it looks really nice, especially the nice way they diagonally arranged the letters. But for some reason everyone keeps laughing when they see it! My boss even called me immature. I don't get it - what's more adult than a custom monogrammed briefcase? What gives?
Sincerely,
Lawrence A. Ogden

im too dumb to get the joke :(

alnilam

maybe it's regional but joining the LAO club was almost a big a deal as the pen-15 club in middle school

you kinda connect the letters diagonally and then turn it upside down and it looks like a dude sitting on a chair jacking it

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

alnilam posted:

maybe it's regional but joining the LAO club was almost a big a deal as the pen-15 club in middle school

you kinda connect the letters diagonally and then turn it upside down and it looks like a dude sitting on a chair jacking it

:aaaaa:

now i feel like my childhood was incomplete :/

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

:ohdear:

Macnult

alnilam posted:

The LAO was official, everything written on paper

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

My favorite vehicle is a hellcat, my favorite word is firetruck and my favorite food? Pieces of poo poo like you for breakfast.

FactsAreUseless

If firetruck was my favorite word people would ask me about that, and I'd tell them about the fire, and what happened, and I'd tell them about the trucks, and what happened then, and then they'd understand why it is my favorite word.

FactsAreUseless

But it isn't. So when people ask about the fire, I just tell them what happened, and when they ask where the firetruck was, I tell them what happened then, and they understand why it isn't my favorite word.

FactsAreUseless

So I guess that's just the thing I could say, about the fire, and it's weighed against the thing I do say, and that's how it is, and that's how it's going to continue.

cda

by Hand Knit
Thank you for using firetruck, my favorite word, in two of your three posts. If I can suggest one improvement, it would be to use firetruck in the other post as well.

----------------

FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

Thank you for using firetruck, my favorite word, in two of your three posts. If I can suggest one improvement, it would be to use firetruck in the other post as well.
Thank you very much, c d a , for your feedback. Due to a high volume of comments and emails, we can't respond to all of them. However, c d a , your feedback is appreciated.

cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you very much, c d a , for your firetruck. Due to a high volume of comments and emails, we can't respond to all of them. However, c d a , your firetruck is appreciated.

ftfy

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Thank you very fire, fire, fire, fire-- [at this point, the system prints 15 pages of gibberish, which have been cut for space] truck. Thank firetruck, c d a , c d a , c d a , due to a high volume of thank you, due to a high volume of firetruck, we can't firetruck. However, how ev er, how firetruck, firetrucker, your feedback is

firetruck is appreciated.

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you very fire, fire, fire, fire-- [at this point, the system prints 15 pages of gibberish, which have been cut for space] truck. Thank firetruck, c d a , c d a , c d a , due to a high volume of thank you, due to a high volume of firetruck, we can't firetruck. However, how ev er, how firetruck, firetrucker, your feedback is

fuckin lol

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fuck My Ass

FactsAreUseless posted:

LOTS OF FIRETRUCKS!!!!!!!

Impkins Patootie

i had a slight speech impediment when i was real young and used to say 'hire truck'

ppl thought it was so cute tho i got fixed so win win i suppose

Macnult

FactsAreUseless posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

King of the Beach posted:

i had a slight speech impediment when i was real young and used to say 'hire truck'

ppl thought it was so cute tho i got fixed so win win i suppose

my younger brother used to innocently drop the F bomb at firetrucks when pronouncing firetruck. he also hated firetrucks because of how loud they were, but that had nothing to do with the mispronunciation

• Locked thread