Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

OldSenileGuy posted:

LOL Washington giving up a 2 minute 5 on 3 because Holtby didn't feel like playing the puck with 5 seconds left

This kinda feels like you're blaming Holtby for other players' brain farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

JawKnee posted:

uhh, I don't think that should be interference

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Brennan posted:

Backstrom can't get out if the defenseman is actively pushing him back into the goalie

And if the goalie is going back for a hug as well

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

JawKnee posted:

not sure what the gently caress Andersen is doing there

successfully drawing a call apparently

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

glynnenstein posted:

Home teams only win 62% of the games Chris Lee refs this year, so he's not baised.

That's legitimately near the bottom of the list.

Yeah I don't agree with the call but Chris Lee is no Tim Peel and it's not a *horrible* call in any case

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

"oh look what's here at my feet, a puck to chip in" lol

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

This series messes with my brain where 'gently caress the Leafs' fights it out with 'I love watching the Caps gently caress up'

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

fetch the hook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

backup goalie can't save the Flames from themselves

• Locked thread