Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birds

*pulls up in the byob hellcat* get in guys, we're late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

i'm sorry sir, but you can't use hundreds of bread loaves as occupants for your vehicle

vanisher

Hey thanks for swinging by. Can my dog ride shotgun, he's a real good boy

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Fuck My Ass
loaned the byob hellcat to the OP for a week

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

"Give me all your wallets."
It's me, the Wallet guy.
I stumble into the 'cat and start roughing you up, gotta get them wallets somehow. As you all fish em out my eyes get bigger and bigger.
"Whoa ok, wow. Thems are some wallets eh."
I sure need those wallets, after all I'm following you to the wallet factory. I'm part of the wallet-funded protection racket. We keep your wallets safe from everything, even you. Sometimes you get a new wallet, that's fine. But once we catch wind you best believe I'll show up in your environmentally-conscious and selfless carpool to collect what's owed. Better have a bill clip ready, cuz if you don't hand over the money sack, I'll lather your leather.

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
"Hey thanks for giving me a ride, OP. Can you let me in the back?"

"Sure, no problem."

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Apr 20, 2017

FutonForensic

School Nickname posted:

"Hey thanks for giving me a ride, OP. Can you let me in the back?"

"Sure, no problem."

lmao

Plebian Parasite

*everyday we laugh together as we think of a bunch of KIA SUVs in a jacuzzi*

joke_explainer

guessing this is an M18 Hellcat and not the Grumman F6F, since the plane only seats one, lol.

vanisher

BYOB carpool is actually a hot air balloon that takes off in your yard

Fuck My Ass
i like to bring coffee and snakcs in my carpool on the way to work make sure everyone is energized for their long posting shift

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

alnilam

gently caress My rear end posted:

i like to bring coffee and snakcs in my carpool on the way to work make sure everyone is energized for their long posting shift

I always offer people weird snacks that i made myself and everyone politely declines but i keep offering anyway

vanisher

alnilam posted:

I always offer people weird snacks that i made myself and everyone politely declines but i keep offering anyway

"Would you like a flaxseed kale bar? Its homemade."

*carpool people open doors and jump out of moving vehicle*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
"BYOB Carpool to Work" = "wake and bake"

• Locked thread