Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Cedric Wolde

Alright, alright, quiet down. I'm back from the bridge and I've got news. There's some good and some bad. You know the order they're comin' in.

That shudder through the hull, that shockwave in the Warp? Yeah, that was the Warp gate breaking up behind us. Quiet! Whimper and moan on your own time, I'm talkin' here. Now, we don't know if it can be repaired, but even if we knew how it worked in the first place--and we don't--I'm guessing we ain't got anything on hand that could be used to fix it. So: from here on out we are on our own. We're not getting back to the Imperium in the near future, we're not sending transmissions back in the near future, and there's no backup coming. We're stuck. Sector Archimedes is hostile territory and we're stranded with no supply lines.

We got no idea what's over here. If there are humans, odds are they've never even heard of the God-Emperor. Expect xenos, and heretics, and... Chaos, drat their eyes. Yeah. There ain't no Black Ships, ain't no Inquisition, ain't no Imperium out here. So far as we know, we're the first Imperials to come here since the time when the God-Emperor himself walked among men. So... we're alone, is the point I'm makin' here. And that's probably not gonna change. That's the bad news.

What's the good news? Well, you remember when they told you back on Terra that there are no stupid questions? No? That's because they never said that. Of course there's stupid questions. We all just heard one. The good news is that we have the privilege of rising above this challenge. This is a chance to ascend from our lowly stations, to accomplish something legendary. Most of you were probably just kids when you got carted off to Terra, so I'll forgive those skeptical looks, just this once. Me, I was in the Guard 6 years before my mind opened to the Warp. You know what I learned there? Adversity makes heroes. Ain't no Imperial Saints who lived in peaceful, easy times. They might teach psykers mental discipline but they sure as hell don't teach military discipline. If was up to me, I'd make sure every psyker saw a few battlefields before they did anything else. Sitting around acting as glorified relays makes for soft people with soft minds, and if there's anything the Imperium needs less of, it's people who don't pull their drat weight.

You spend enough time in hand-to-hand combat with the Archenemy, you learn to get tough real quick, or you die. You know how my powers manifested? Good, then you get to hear the story again. I ran out of ammo right as some screaming Chaos manic jumped me. On instinct and fury alone, I froze his arm up to the elbow, snapped it off, and beat him to death with it. Commissar was so impressed he just clocked me and sent me off to the Black Ships instead of shooting me. Yeah, I'm sure if you still had eyes half of you would be rollin' em, but it's true, dammit. I got nothing to prove to you, and you've got everything to prove to me. Just because we work for a Rogue Trader don't mean our job is supposed to be easy. Rogue Traders are supposed to be pushing the limits, spreading the Imperial light to places that have never seen it, bringing profit and glory to the Golden Throne. Well, whether we like it or not, we're living up to that expectation now.

We're all just a part of the greater Imperium. We all have our duty to fulfill. And whether you get memorialized or not for doing your job, you owe it to yourself, mankind, the God-Emperor, and to me to give 110% effort at all times. Slackers and quitters are no better than heretics so far as I'm concerned. So from here on out, here's my direct order: don't you dare die on me. It's my job to keep this Choir alive and functional, and now that we're not getting any replacements it's more important than ever that you keep it together. No skimping on prayers or meditation. You feel off at all, I expect you to come to me. You feel too fatigued to participate, let me know and I'll sit you out for a few sessions; I'm not risking burning you out without good reason. And if it sounds like I'm being easier on you than usual, it's because everything else is about to get a lot harder. The lives of every man and woman aboard this ship depend on us. We're the lifeline, alright? Just because there's no Imperial messages coming or going doesn't mean there's not gonna be anything to hear or send.

I know how you feel, alright? It's not looking good. But the only guaranteed way to fail is to not try. So think of it this way: this is your chance to prove Grumpy Old Man Cedric wrong about you. I'm living proof that we don't have to burn out by 40. Show me that iron willpower. Show me you can live up to my high standards. Let's show Sector Archimedes what humans can do when they've touched the soul of a God.

quote:

Career: Astropath Transcendent
Homeworld: Void-Born
Birthright: Scavenger
Lure of the Void: Tainted (Mutant)
Trials and Travails: The Hand of War
Motivation: Devotion (Duty)
Lineage: None

Characteristics:
WS: 37 (25 +12)
BS: 34 (25 +9)
S: 31 (25 +11 -5 Homeworld)
T: 40 (25 +15)
Ag: 43 (25 +13 +5 Advance)
Int: 42 (25 +12)
Per: 42 (25 +12)
WP: 60 (25 +14 +5 Homeworld +3 Birthright +3 Motivation +10 Advances)
Fel: 32 (25 +7)

Wounds: 9
Fate Points: 4
Insanity: 4
Corruption: 0

Skills:

Awareness
Common Lore (Adeptus Astra Telepathica)
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Psykers)
Invocation
Navigation (Stellar) (U)
Pilot (Spacecraft) (U)
Psyniscience
Scholastic Lore (Cryptology)
Speak Language (High Gothic, Low Gothic, Ship Dialect)

Talents:

Armor of Contempt
Hatred (Chaos Worshipers)
Heightened Senses (Sound)
Melee Weapon Training (Universal)
Pistol Weapon Training (Universal)
Resistance (Fear)
Warp Affinity

Psychic Powers:
PR 3

Telepathy
-Astral Telepathy
-Thought Sending
-Mind Probe
-Delude
-Mind Link

Voidfrost (ND)
-The Void's Touch
-Breathstealing Barrage

Traits/Abilities/Other:

Charmed
Ill-Omened
Void Accustomed
Soul-Bound to the Emperor
Psyker (Sanctioned)
See Without Eyes
Wyrdling
The Face of the Enemy

Gear:

BC Stub Automatic
GC Power Sword (Mordian Pattern)
Shock Staff
Guard Flak Armor
Charm
Void Suit
Micro-Bead
Psy-Focus

Acquisition:

GC Power Sword (Mordian Pattern) (-20 Very Rare -10 Good +30 Negligible)

Advances: EXP 6850/7000

Starting Expenditures-4500
Mutant-200
Duty-100
Dodge-200
Agi +5-250
Int +5-100
WP +5-100
Per +5-250
FL (The Warp)-100
Literacy-100
WP +5 (2)-250
Warp Affinity-500
Mind Link-200
Characteristics: 14 12 12 15 7 13 11 12 9
Wounds, Fate: 1 6
Insanity: 4

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
I can't do May 10th, I've got an exam. Any other Wednesday in May is fine.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
1 hour later's actually kinda better for me too, it'll give me more time to get something to eat.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Might as well get those character impressions done while I've got some time.

Werix posted:

Cedric Wolde, Navigator

Alright, first of all, why does this roll list me as a Navigator? You find that scribe and tell him Cedric says he's an idiot. I ain't some pampered three-eyed noble, I'm a Guard veteran and an Astropath, in that order. You see these bandages, you think I have any eyes to speak of, let alone three? Throne on Terra, where do they find these people?

Alright, anyway, we got the Rogue Trader, Lady Adelaide Obeywan-Clouseau. I really don't know her that well. Let's face it, up until today, I was pretty much part of the furniture. "Here's the message, Cedric, send it." But I think us Astropaths just got a lot more valuable, because suddenly we're an irreplaceable luxury instead of something you can pick up by the dozen. Now, I'm the representative of the only FTL comms she can get for the foreseeable future. I never had the patience or the tact for politics, but I think I'm in a position where my opinion matters no matter how blunt it is. You ask me, that's a good thing. The world needs a lot less flowery talking and a lot more action.

Cogs give me the creeps and that Magos Lee's no different. He can have all the cute "normal" nicknames he wants, he's closer to a servitor than a man and that screeching noise they make when they talk to machines goes right through my head. On the other hand, I've got a permanent connection to a churning nightmare dimension and the only reason I'm not shackled and held at gunpoint is that I've been soul-bound to a God, so hey, I can't imagine he's too fond of me either.

Jack Nathanial. You can tell he's an ex-ganger, but he's been around long enough that he's trustworthy. Might not have Guard discipline, but I've seen him fight and he can kill with the best of 'em. I respect that. Plus, I grew up on an orbital mining platform, and it was a decaying, depressing hellhole. I've seen my share of gangs and desperation, so I think I know where he's coming from.

I got nothing but good things to say about Father Skevano, or any Ecclesiarch, really. See, here's the thing: it's easy to have faith when you're an Astropath. I've met the God-Emperor, kneeled at his feet, literally touched his soul. I have proof. I am proof. A priest serves a higher calling on pure faith alone. He flings himself into death with a chainsword in hand because he just knows that the God-Emperor protects. That kind of zeal is irreplaceable. If you could instill half that kind of faith in every Guardsman, we'd conquer the Eye of Terror by tomorrow.

And finally we got Tacito Coronada. The Guardsman in me would prefer not to admit that the Navy's useful for anything other than transport. Sitting up in orbit sipping recaf and staring at a display while we die in the mud. 'Course, I've spent enough time on ships to know it's not any better up here. You might be less likely to get stabbed by some goddamn cultist but you're still just as dead if you're next to a hull breach. Hell, at least you have a chance to parry the cultist. Macro-cannon shells are a little harder to deflect. So yeah, I'll grudgingly admit he knows what the hell he's doing. But a Guardsman's still worth 10 Navy boys.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
14th's fine too.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
That time or later will be fine.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Might be a little late. No more than 20 minutes.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Sure, go ahead and move it.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
The 13th works for me.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
If we were going to change systems I'd be more in favor of BC than OW, since it's always more fun to be the saturday morning cartoon villains than it is to be the heroes. That being said I'd be 100% down with sticking with RT or going with OW too, they're all good games.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Yep, we're doing BC now.

Gorvald the Festering

The name is Death Guard humor, you see. To breed in the wound: new life springing from the old, the great cycle of Grandfather in a microcosm. But it also suggests quiet curdling, secretive suppuration, silent sepsis. That is to say, something that thrives on your indifference. And that is what I am.

But who would ignore a Plague Marine, you shriek through your mouthful of bile and blackened teeth? Why, everyone does. Ignorance is a matter of degrees. Each and every rotten Astartes is a promise. We lurk in the corners, we stride before your armies, we burn planets at your side. But you ignore the message we bear, and you do so to your own peril.You will die. We were once like you, incarnate gods, proud and beautiful. Now we are painful reminders of how far you will fall. We are the memento mori that walk like men. "Remember, O warlord," we whisper into your ears with breath like an open grave, "thou'rt mortal." And you all turn your heads away and pretend we were talking to someone else.

Even if you attain the Princedom you crave, you are not immortal. For one thing, as with ignorance, so too are life and immortality a matter of degrees. Can one be said to be truly immortal when your present self remains the plaything of an incomprehensible and unsympathetic being? Ascend all you like, but remember that you have the rest of time to offend your master and be cast into a hell far worse than any that await you now. Do you fancy powering the chosen weapon of the next fool to walk your path? You who raise your mighty daemon blades to the heavens: consider those swords, which were once as handsome and tall as you.

And let us assume, for the sake of argument, that you are indeed as perfect as you delude yourself to be. You will never fail your master, not now and certainly not once you have ascended. But you are still not immortal. The Warp is timeless. The galaxy is not. All life will die eventually, likely at our very hands. Restraint is not in our nature. Now, O prospective eternal Prince, ask yourself: what is a daemon but an emotion eater, a psychic predator? What is it but a vile leech that suckles on the heart of man? When all sentient life has at last been devoured by the greedy maw of entropy, there will be nothing left for you to eat. The Gods will starve. Some Nurglites are certain that new life will spring from the corpse of our universe and the cycle will spring anew. That is wishful thinking of the highest order. Why should it all begin again? Why not once, and never again? We will all die, forever, eventually. And then nothing else will remain. Accept it. Draw power from it. There is no firmer foundation to brace against than certain doom.

So why am I the Festering? Because I am ever-patient, ever-plotting, ever-rotting. I stand a quiet vigil while others strut and preen, and by the time they are forced to acknowledge me I've already cost them a limb. Lord Abaddon has demanded my presence on this mission to unify the Screaming Vortex. Curious, to send so few on a task so large. Perhaps I should be flattered that he has such faith in us, or angered to be cast into certain death. Instead, I am amused. It has been too long since I faced a real challenge. I must hone my skills if I am to survive. You see, I am not despairing or suicidal, far from it. I intend to be there when those last stars wink out in the firmament, if only for the novelty of being the one to close the universe's eyes and nail shut the casket. In that icy dark, I intend to deliver a eulogy to man and god alike: I told you so.

pre:
Name: Gorvald the Festering
Archetype: Plague Marine
Alignment: Nurgle
Pride: Foresight
Disgrace: Wrath
Motivation: Perfection

Characteristics:

WS:   50 (+10 +5 Motivation +5 Advance)
BS:   50 (+20)
S:    40 (+10)
T:    70 (+20 +10 Archetype +10 Advances)
Agi:  40 (+20 -10 Archetype)
Int:  50 (+20)
Per:  40 (+0 +5 Pride +5 Disgrace)
WP:   30 (+0 +5 Archetype -2 Disgrace -3 Motivation)
Fel:  22 (+0 -5 Pride -3 Motivation)

Wounds: 24 (-1 Motivation +2)
Infamy: 51 (+4 +7 Archetype +Gains)
IP: 5/5
CP: 21 (+15 Archetype)

Skills:

Athletics
Awareness +10
Common Lore (Screaming Vortex, War)
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, Daemonology, The Horus Heresy, The Long War)
Intimidate +10
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Medicae +10
Navigate (Surface)
Operate (Surface)
Parry +10
Survival

Talents:

Ancient Warrior
Ambidextrous
Blind Fighting
Bolter Drill
Bulging Biceps
Deadeye Shot
Disturbing Voice
Exotic Weapon Training (Plague Knife, Pestilential Flail)
Fearless
Hardy
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
Hip Shooting
Iron Jaw
Legion Weapon Training
Mighty Shot
Nerves of Steel
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Resistance (Heat, Cold, Poisons, Psychic Powers)
Sound Constitution (x2)
True Grit
Unarmed Warrior

Traits/Mutations/Other:

Amphibious
Unnatural Strength (+4)
Unnatural Toughness (+4)

Abominable Physiology
Hideous Resilience
Infectious Miasma

Gear:

Legion Combi-Bolter w/ Cursed Metal (~4 Mags)
GC Missile Launcher (Krak x1)
BC Plague Flail (Wrought for Purpose)
Legion Power Armour
--Devotional Iconography (Nurgle)
-Sustainable Power Source
-Auto-Senses
-Enhanced Ceramite Plating
Bolt Pistol (4 Mags)
Plague Knife
Blight Grenades x2
Eclipse Pulsator

Acquisitions:

Legion Combi-Bolter w/ Cursed Metal (-30 ER +10 Single +10 Cursed Metal)
GC Missile Launcher + 3 Krak Missiles (-10 R -10 GC +10 Single)
Eclipse Pulsator (-20 VR +10 Single)

XP/Infamy/Corruption Gained:

Barfight with Elves: +500
Elf Asteroid Invasion: +500
Kurse Kualifier: +500, +3 Infamy
Kurse Round 2: +500, +6 Infamy
Purchased: +5 Infamy
Kurse Finale: +500, +5 Infamy
Mutants, Mutants Everywhere!: +600
Tracking the Beheaders: +500, +1 CP
Have a Pet Daemon, Beheader Lady: +500, +2 Infamy, +5 CP
Mad Max: 40k Road: +500, 1 Infamy

XP Spent       7600/8200

Plague Marine-3600
Medicae-100
Medicae +10-200
Master Chirurgeon-400
Toughness +5-100
Resistance (Psychic Powers)-200
Toughness +5-250
Weapon Skill +5-250
Infamy +5-500
EWT (Pestilential Flail)-500
Mighty Shot-400
Disturbing Voice-200
True Grit-400
Survival-100
Sound Constitution-200
Sound Constitution (2)-200

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Nov 6, 2018

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Unfortunately, I just realized that I have a late night class on Wednesdays now, so how attached are we to Wednesdays? If we could move this game to the same time on Tuesdays or Thursdays, that'd be a lot more convenient for me.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Alright, so realistically we have 3 options RE: game time:

1. Mondays, which I didn't mention because I figured Mondays probably suck for most people, but I could do Mondays too.

2. Thursdays, which is fine with me but Jag has trouble with.

3. We stick with Wednesdays and I'm basically 1-2 hours late or more likely completely absent until May.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
:toot:

Feel free to hit me up in DMs on Discord, JT, I've made approximately ten billion Black Crusade characters over the past few years so I've got it down pretty well at this point.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Sorry to hear that. I'm fine with the 19th, personally.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
I'm sure we can think of a small Undertaking if we don't want to do something too big yet, but here's a bigger operation I came up with that'll have much greater rewards and risks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation: Gain the Undivided Loyalty of the Hollows

As Forge Castir has already demonstrated in our time in the fighting pits of Kurse, their technology is efficient and deadly, and would be a boon to Abaddon's forces. However, they are at war with their rival on the Hollows, Forge Pollux, and have been for over 6 centuries. Obtaining the loyalty of either or both forges will be impossible under these conditions, and the war will not end without outside intervention. The grudge between the Exospectre of Castir and Magos Onuris is such that we would have to replace at least one of them for both Forges to coexist. We will either tip the scales of this war in return for the loyalty of the surviving forge, or we will break both forges to our will. Either way, this will also give us a source of technological support for future missions.

Primary Objective:

-End the Eternal War of the Hollows and gain the loyalty of the surviving forge(s).

Secondary Objectives:

1. Ally ourselves with one of the forges (regardless of whether or not we intend to betray them later).

2. Sabotage the operations of the enemy Forge (or both, if we intend to replace the leaders of both with more "trustworthy" hereteks).

3. Investigate the possibility of gaining the loyalty of traitors in enemy ranks.

4. Destroy any enemy forces necessary to open up the routes for a final assault on the enemy.

5. Bring Forge Pollux to heel, or destroy it.

6. Bring Forge Castir to heel, or destroy it.

7. Take steps to ensure we have the long-term loyalty of the survivors; a daemonic pact, knowledge of their inner workings that will allow us to destroy them easily if they get out of line, etc.

Tertiary/Personal Objectives

Gorvald: Obtain and install a "Plague Claw" cybernetic, and locate and secure at least one Forge Pollux bioweapon, disease sample, engineered toxin, and/or the True Name of a Nurgle-aligned demon.

???

Complications

:iiam:

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
^^^^ Promising Chaos youth seduced by promises of EVIL SPACE EGYPT WIZARD, transformed into shrimpy Dark Eldar wannabe! Many such cases! :sad:

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Alright, it's a couple days until the game and I figured that I might as well write up our next compact so that we (and Werix) have an idea of what we're going for. Comment with your suggestions, ideas, objections, whatever.

Background:

Messia has two cities, one at each pole: Mekonta in the north and Zanok in the south. Permanent settlements only exist at the poles because the sun-side of Messia is basically one big Death Valley. The atmosphere is clouded with horrible pollutants and chemicals, which is the only reason the dayside is even survivable for properly clad humans. Regardless, bring breathing equipment if you lack an osmotic gill or the love of Papa Nurgle, and expect acid rain and sandstorms.

The planet has no axial tilt and it takes over a full Terran year to revolve once. This means the cities are constantly half-abandoned, with people constantly slowly migrating away from the half of the pole that's under neverending day. Both cities send out driller clans in giant archaeotech earthmovers, who brave the brutal heat of the dayside to drill for promethium so the people who live in eternal night at the poles don't freeze to death. These drillers must be accompanied by Mad Max hordes of bikers and cars to contend with the giant meandering groups of mutants who constantly circle the nonpolar regions, chasing the solar terminator. When they're on the dayside the mutants become skinny and clever, and when they cross into the nightside they become giant idiotic masses of muscle. Either way they hate everything that isn't them. Nobody knows where the mutants come from (let's be honest, it's Khorne).

Mekonta's a slaver society where the nobles keep the gigantic slave class in line with "advanced" technology (read: heavy stubbers and shock batons, which are better than the slaves' pointy sticks). The nobles deliberately underfeed and undershelter the slaves so that only the strongest survive. This IS a Khorne planet, after all. Lots of gladiatorial combat and bloodsports. It'd be easy to get a giant pile of slaves by doing a favor or two for the Barons of Mekonta, but whoever they give us will probably be suffering from severe malnutrition and will be roughly as intelligent as those Kursian mutants we already picked up.

Zanok is an anarcho-libertarian paradise where there is no central government whatsoever and everyone is free to live their lives as they see fit! Naturally, this means that everyone is constantly trying to kill everyone else to take their stuff, so nobody is free. The closest thing to governance is the various gangs who constantly fight for control of the city. We might be able to recruit from the gangs, but we'd probably run into problems with inter-gang violence if we recruited from multiple groups, and they're not slaves so they'd be much more likely to take issue with us actively treating them as cannon fodder.

We could also recruit from the driller clans, who have vehicles and actual combat experience, but the driller barons would be loath to give up anyone considering that they spend most of their time in a mutant-filled desert. Of course, some of the crewmembers may be eager to get the hell out of the worst job on a terrible planet, so we might be able to bypass the actual leadership entirely.

The best option would probably be to try to recruit from all three: Mekonta for a horde that can be given swords and pointed in the right direction, Zanok for more competent line troops, and the Drillers for a few actual skilled warriors like Chem-Hunters who can act as our lieutenants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Operation: Build a Personal Army on Messia

Anointed: ??? (My vote would be Fabricus Bile (Epicurius) since building armies out of the populace is kinda the whole Dark Apostle thing)

Dedication: ??? (I advise Khorne, since we're trying to build an army, and in particular an army that we're probably going to use to seize part of the mostly Slaaneshi Ragged Helix)

Primary Objective:

-Obtain and train an army of Messians large enough to make us a relevant force.

Secondary Objectives:

1. Make contact with leadership figures in Mekonta, Zanok, and/or the Driller Clans. Come to agreements with them in return for the personnel who will become our army.

2. Complete whatever task(s) are requested by Mekonta. (If applicable)

3. Complete whatever task(s) are requested by Zanok.(If applicable)

4. Complete whatever task(s) are requested by the Drillers. (If applicable)

5. Investigate alternative means of recruitment (especially if any of these groups double-cross us or refuse to come to an agreement)

--5a. Mekonta: Assassination and replacement of a baron, supporting a slave uprising, etc.

--5b. Zanok: Take control of a gang or gangs by force or guile, etc.

--5c. Drillers: Seize control of a drilling rig, directly recruit dissatisfied crew, etc.

6. Train the resulting rabble into an effective fighting force.

Tertiary/Personal Objectives

???

Complications

:iiam:

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 28, 2018

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Goongratulations!

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Sounds good to me.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Oh, right, personal objectives. Whether or not I can do this largely depends on whether not I can actually find or create a suitable disease, but I'd like to start a serious plague in one of the cities. Probably whichever one pisses me off more.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Hey, something just came up and I won't be able to make it this coming Monday. If moving to the 8th is a problem for anybody, just do it without me. Sorry about the relatively short notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
That's fine, good luck and congratulations to you and your fiancée.