Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ignore family, friends and work and just... stare at something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

muscles like this! posted:

Another full short uploaded to Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oeOL6w62o&t=216s
Patriotism; featuring Bob Crane.

The word salad in this one is truly outstanding. I think I know less about what patriotism is at the end than when I start.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I’m watching 1990: The Bronx Warriors and I didn’t expect our main characters to get their asses kicked by the Bob Fosse gang.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They've put their Miami Connection riff up on Youtube as well.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

loving A! that's one of the best and also good for a wide variety of tastes.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Just got Birdemic with their 4th of July coupon.

Love that riff so much.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

They came in fourth at the international programming contest! Whooo!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You call that a circle, my little brother could code circles around her! He's gainfully employed at the I.T. industry

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQMpiRrII_k
Drugs Are Like That is the next free short on Youtube.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

One of the best shorts and a way to feel like you've taken drugs because nothing makes sense anymo mommy help me!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't think I've ever really seen it discussed but one of my favorite shorts is "Shy Guy." Starring one of the Darrens from Bewitched as a teenager who moves to a new town and tries to make friends with the most boring class imaginable.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

By popular demand posted:

One of the best shorts and a way to feel like you've taken drugs because nothing makes sense anymo mommy help me!

"Okay, fun's over, guys! Give me back my nook!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The latest riff, Max Havoc: Curse of the Dragon, is extremely goofy. It becomes clear pretty quickly that the movie was made because the Guam tourism board paid for it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

A Talking Cat?! is about to premier for free in 5 minutes, get your rear end to youtube!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A Talking Cat?! is about to premier for free in 5 minutes, get your rear end to youtube!

Ready your cheese puffs!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why they got to keep picking g ones I already own as the free uploads? drat them and their generosity!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/kwmurphy/status/1414931973454303232

Oh! Well then!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Rollergator is coming to YouTube in an hour so get ready for a concentrated pain meditation of guitar noodling, Joe Estevez and ONE RADICAL alligator puppet.

I can't guarantee any fun but by the time the movie is over you'll find it hard to remember your troubles, or anything else!

e:nope im dumb the movie is not today but in 19.7

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jul 16, 2021

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The newest flick San Franpsycho looks amazing. Also starring Joe Estevez. Or the camera is pointing at him.

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!
It's gonna be a whole summer of Joe Estevez

https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1416102834895036422

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Started watching San Franpsycho and it is an instant classic when the opening is Joe Estevez watching himself on TV giving exposition.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rollergator is coming to YouTube in an hour so get ready for a concentrated pain meditation of guitar noodling, Joe Estevez and ONE RADICAL alligator puppet.

World Famous W posted:

Why they got to keep picking g ones I already own as the free uploads? drat them and their generosity!
I am glad they are putting them up though. Is there any list of ones they plan in the future to add to youtube?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1416194186156642308

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kevin is out of town with bad internet which is why they don't mention him in the tweet.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

It was shrewd of the Rifftrax crew to have a big sale on everything right after putting Rollergator for free, I'm too delirious to remember exactly what I bought.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

It was shrewd of the Rifftrax crew to have a big sale on everything right after putting Rollergator for free, I'm too delirious to remember exactly what I bought.

"What did you buy, BPD?"
*Opens mouth, steam of acoustic guitar plays*

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I just finished Max Havoc so it's more like a fist emblazoned with the word GUAM that's leaving my mouth.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Is... er, was, holy smokes I barely missed that; was that a new riff on Twilight? I re-watched the original last year because I remembered it as being one of the absolute best JTJ riffs and was really disappointed by the amount of homophobia I had forgotten/memory holed.

Aside from that still very very funny.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Roller gator is deeply deeply unpleasant. I don’t think I’ve ever heard the hosts wish so much ill upon the characters

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Golden Bee posted:

Roller gator is deeply deeply unpleasant. I don’t think I’ve ever heard the hosts wish so much ill upon the characters

Maybe Attack of the The Eye Creatures if we include MST3K.

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Is... er, was, holy smokes I barely missed that; was that a new riff on Twilight? I re-watched the original last year because I remembered it as being one of the absolute best JTJ riffs and was really disappointed by the amount of homophobia I had forgotten/memory holed.

I think it was just off-the-cuff riffing over a video call, I don't imagine it's something they're going to release as an official riff or anything.

Also I had a similar feeling watching the original Birdemic riff with the amount of fat jokes aimed at the mom, it felt really mean in a way that thankfully they've evolved past. I had to turn it off after a bit cause I wasn't having a lot of fun with them just ripping on an actress.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Reminder that since we're pretending things are back to normal Rifftrax Live is back on schedule. Next up is August 17th for a new riff of Hobgoblins.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

A suitable movie for pretending things are going according to plan.
Someone post a gif of the weird moves soldierboi and gf welcome each other with.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
“Power line drinking game, everybody kill themselves… I mean drink!”

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Chomposaur posted:

Also I had a similar feeling watching the original Birdemic riff with the amount of fat jokes aimed at the mom, it felt really mean in a way that thankfully they've evolved past. I had to turn it off after a bit cause I wasn't having a lot of fun with them just ripping on an actress.

I'm pretty sure they're gone after John Goodman more than once. There's a joke about him blowing up a toilet across state lines in Psycho 2.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

AvesPKS posted:

I'm pretty sure they're gone after John Goodman more than once. There's a joke about him blowing up a toilet across state lines in Psycho 2.

There was an odd trend to suddenly go after Goodman. It was like the poor comedian's break in case of glass. Which doesn't excuse it, mind you, because it sucks and we know the guys can do a lot better.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
For me, the most uncomfortable riffs are when they just start listing Japanese stereotypes in a bad accent... namely there's a short on the Twitch stream about what families around the world eat, and it's just a stream of stereotypes for five minutes. But I've seen them just toss in a "tentacle hentai, AMIRITE?" on other riffs too.

Like, trying to fill dead air is rough but if the short isn't working maybe just scrap it and move on.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/RiffTrax/status/1418629002147758081

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMTsSMttjdI&t=237s

If you've never seen On Cinema, this Joe Estevez interview is great. Joe Estevez is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

You guys leave Joe Estevez alone!

(also that ghost is the ghost of Baby Gator you can't tell me otherwise)