Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hobgoblins live riff, hell yeah

I still can't hear anyone talk about the 80s without mentAlly adding doing a lot of coke and voting for Ronald Reagan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well, guess I won't be watching the Trolls 2 rifftrax again

Dawgstar posted:

Does anybody plan to hang out at the CineD Discord or even the official RT Discord until what's what is figured out?
Would like an answer as well.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Need to watch the gumby riff. Also just rewatch Robot Rump(us).

I have always wished they would give more animated films a good work over

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why they got to keep picking g ones I already own as the free uploads? drat them and their generosity!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

By popular demand posted:

Rollergator is coming to YouTube in an hour so get ready for a concentrated pain meditation of guitar noodling, Joe Estevez and ONE RADICAL alligator puppet.

World Famous W posted:

Why they got to keep picking g ones I already own as the free uploads? drat them and their generosity!
I am glad they are putting them up though. Is there any list of ones they plan in the future to add to youtube?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4iPl4KcebU
New free short, Magical Disappearing Money where a witch berates grocery store shoppers for not buying the cheapest products available, even when they aren't equivalent.
Why are the breadcrumbs weight not counted? Why are we only measuring zucchini? Where am I?!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
All poor people must enter into the abyss of savings

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ignoring teaching the important lesson of how many pints of oysters should be purchased

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
You fool, you idiot! Buying prebaked bread?! Flour is a tenth the cost! You're just tossing 13¢ down the drain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

muscles like this! posted:

I recently watched an older riff, Terror in the Wax Museum and that one is an odd duck due to the constant red herrings the movie throws at you. Like there is legitimately no way of knowing who the killer is until the final reveal. Mostly because they don't give you any clues.
I honestly had to rewatch it because the explanation at the end was such poo poo. "By the way, the criminal was a master of disguise and acting. No, there has been no hint of that so far"