Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Bob James posted:

I encourage everyone to get Rollergator. It's the greatest cinematic experience you will ever have.

Seconded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Man, I'm stoked about a Rifftrax streaming subscription.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Rollergator is probably the worst film ever covered by MST3K/Rifftrax. It's so damned bizarre and awful.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Rollergator is fun for the whole family

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Yeah, MJ and Bridget riffs are my favorites these days, because they're so chill and just seem to be having a good time being around each other.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

I finally watched A Talking Cat!?! and that is A Hell of a Thing. The sound quality of Eric Roberts's dialogue is the best part.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Also cheese puffs being so critical to the plot.

I legit felt like I was losing my mind when they said "Cheese Puffs" so many times in a ten minute period.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Watching Ice Cream Man and it’s truly a wretched little film. They apparently couldn’t find any actual heavyset kids for the coveted role of Tuna.

I watched that one the other day, and I'd thought that it'd probably be some fun stupidity, but even with the riff it's borderline unwatchable to me. Just terrible.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

I still want to know why/how Tony Curtis ended up in the movie.

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mwbUQuCJ2A

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Barudak posted:

Janet and Cole are very good and Ladyhawke is the kind of budget film that makes a great Rifftrax

The Apple is the sort of horrible failure that I without irony love. It is beautiful and pure in its jewish guys writing christian cult nonsense musical about the record industry.

Fezz posted:

Everyone should watch Dreamscape. Another good riff from Janet and Cole. I'm glad they're still riffing.

Dreamscape, The Apple, and Ladyhawke are all incredibly watchable on their own. That's my favorite kind of riff, honestly. Just a fun dumb movie with fun dumb jokes on top of it.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Southland Tales is the one I want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Over The Top owns. It's so funny.