Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

admataY
Oct 16, 2008

Bob James posted:

I encourage everyone to get Rollergator. It's the greatest cinematic experience you will ever have.

Hard disagreement. Its the hardest thing I had to sit through even with the riff track. Boring , slow, incoherent and above all annoying -it is just upseting maddening poo poo .
And dont get me started on the never ending one the note guitar twing soundtrack, poo poo is unbearable.

admataY fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Apr 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
Just watched " Kill and kill again" riff , and it is such peak " white man karate " movie , It belongs in a museum .

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
Cheespuffs .

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
you know , For all the raised brows about Eric Roberts casting in the role of " cat " I can absolutely buy him as someone whos asleep for 20 hours of the day and lick his balls in the remaining 4 .