Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
though call. The Dark is one of my favorites, as it is funny when you play attention, but also makes easy background noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Rotor is the gold standard of 'put it on in the background.'

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

NikkolasKing posted:

I can't recall if I ever saw it but is the Riff of The Happening good?

Hhhhhhot dogs

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Ms Boods posted:

That laugh (and the increasingly graphic noises from the FatMan in Overdrawn at the Memory Bank) are two riffs that leave me, every time, genuinely panicked that I won't be able to draw another breath, from laughing. Mr Boods has remarked that he's so rarely ever heard me laugh, that he likes to revisit these two films just to get me going.

[runner up: 'The answer my friend, is blow it out your arse' somehow never fails to catch me off guard and laugh, as well, but it's nowhere near the catastrophic effect of those other two]

I watched Ice Cream Bunny for the umpteenth time the other day on an edible. I made it through okay. Then I watched the Visitor and the laugh showed up and caught me so off guard I was literally on all fours gasping for breath

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I had trouble with Grizzly. The super repetitive canned roar got old real quick

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Somehow, the complete idiocy of the sasquatch sound makes it less annoying to me.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I've never made it past 15 minutes into Rollergator. I'm not holding out hope.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Golden Bee posted:

https://twitter.com/rifftrax/status/1480959510038528000?s=21

WHY GONE?
"Accidental nudity" and "child nudity" due to a short featuring naked babies ("Oh Boy! Babies!"). Rather than censor it, we've just removed it from rotation. Maybe it will come back in an edited form, but it's unlikely."

So they aren't gonna riff Pretty Baby?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I literally couldn't make it 10 minutes into Cats. It is completely unwatchable, even with the riffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
But the racist cabbie in Time Chasers was the pivotal scene in that movie!!!