Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jose Oquendo posted:

That was loving terrible. Not even Rifftrax could make it watchable. First time I’ve ever fallen asleep watching a Rifftrax live or VOD.

Weird, I thought that was an extremely good riff. Course I never seen it before so maybe I wasn't tuned into how much of a slog it is. Then again I never seen American Godzilla either and it felt like it was overlong, so maybe my brain is broke.

Also, JIMMY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jose Oquendo posted:

The riff was fine. The movie itself was so loving bad. I'd have rather watched 2 hours of British safety videos. Those flammable jeans were loving hilarious.

I probably would not stand the movie without a riff (or with the riff on rewatch, for that matter) around the Nth scene that features old men wheezing their way across the English countryside.

That said I loved how snippy the Bowl Cut Doctor was.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
The riffs that call the whole thing a bad early CD ROM game were pretty on point.

I do not know what is worse: the question marks on the collar, or the piece of Kale nailed on to the suit like it was a rose

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Man, bad movie pacing has hurt riffs before, but it feels even worse in this movie than usual with all its dull hiking scenes.

They tried their best but there is only so much they can do :(

Edit: Tag urself I am the guy who gets shot off the bridge while doing a Wilhelm scream.

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Aug 24, 2018

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Somehow that movie was simultaneously a slog and weirdly abrupt.