Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gotta get those nuggets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

*checks notes and lowers reading glasses Schumerously*
CHVCK SCHVMER

quote:

Oh ya, Secretary of Liquor requires a trial by combat as well in order to have bragging irrefutable rights to your brand of alcohol to shill out for the duration of the position held. Get people to drink a sixer for disagreeing with your brand choice! :q:

Secretary of Liquor will probably have the last confirmation, and there was one other really important position that I forgot so whatever, I'll remember it when it comes to me maybe. If it doesn't its no biggie
ftfy madame president

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

gotta get those nuggets

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
succc up crew

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*rubs hands together in a craven manner*

*cowers*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
*smokes a chicken nugget out of a 4-foot tall glass on glass bong*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
CSPAM: EGO postulo meus Nuggets

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

CSPAM: EGO postulo meus Nuggets

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Extremely Chris Matthews voice]: i just gotta have my nugs, man. Gotta have em.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
hosed up if true

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

hosed up if true

Which is why feminism should be a firm plank in this and every administration!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gringostar posted:

hosed up if true

proud

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

suck my crew

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

well float on good news is on the way

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Two things this weekend once Succ Up Crew has been established

1) Rolling out our shock and awe EOs

2) Hold a referendum on milk stout sometimes soon and put that debate to bed: :nws: http://www.blackcow.co.uk/about :nws:

also round o applause to the newest sycophant, crazy cloud for Secretary of Hypernormalization should our ex-president decide to accept it and come back to the public eye and pick up 400k chicken nuggets for a free speech/drive thru order to Big Moderation

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Doomtalker posted:

Which is why feminism should be a firm plank in this and every administration!

speaking of administration planks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i'm glad of it

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

speaking of administration planks

yeah but uh maybe we can have some fun and maybe find love while we're here

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Doomtalker posted:

thats the power of free will, as thus Hill demonstrated by marrying Bill and death will do them apart inshallah

also i like the idea of the thread title being Succ Up Zone, no?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

also i like the idea of the thread title being Succ Up Zone, no?

absolutely love it, madame presidente, just a great idea, the best :discourse:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

Two things this weekend once Succ Up Crew has been established

1) Rolling out our shock and awe EOs

2) Hold a referendum on milk stout sometimes soon and put that debate to bed: :nws: http://www.blackcow.co.uk/about :nws:

also round o applause to the newest sycophant, crazy cloud for Secretary of Hypernormalization should our ex-president decide to accept it and come back to the public eye and pick up 400k chicken nuggets for a free speech/drive thru order to Big Moderation

oh helllllll yes I am honored and delighted to accept this prestigious role thank you Madame President :patriot:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

check out dat look shes shootin him what a ballbuster *ashes cigar*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

hah

thats doom yer talkin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

oh helllllll yes I am honored and delighted to accept this prestigious role thank you Madame President :patriot:

you earned it especially after a 3 day probe in D&D over this fucken hilarious post everyone in nctv is laughing about

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797191&pagenumber=371&perpage=40#post466571747

what a legend 😂👌

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

you earned it especially after a 3 day probe in D&D over this fucken hilarious post everyone in nctv is laughing about

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797191&pagenumber=371&perpage=40#post466571747

what a legend 😂👌

holy poo poo lg i clicked a link to d&d and was, naturally, disappointed that i had not clicked sooner

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!
Hello, I am applying for the open Secretary of Liquor position. The people have gone without representation in the area of liquor, spirits, and booze for far too long. They are suffering.

I submit the below images in support of my candidacy:

Space above my microwave with the dailies

Space above my fridge with miscellaneous liquor

Space below potato storage with Canadian liquor, propane cannisters, and other junk I want to keep out of sight & mind

"Upper shelf" where I keep stuff thats tough to find or that my girlfriend actually likes

I also submit for your consideration the following:

-Most of the bottles I own are actually open, and many others disposed of
-I aggressively share my stash with my friends (hint hint)
-I am an attorney, which means I have a passive +2 to liquor consumption and accumulation
-My platform is simple. 1) Name an official liquor for Day Crew, Night Crew, and C-SPAM at large, respectively. I have excellent candidates in mind but you'll have to appoint me to find out. 2) Keep the glass full, daddio.

I hope the administration will move swiftly to rubber-stamp my appointment. Thank u for your consideration

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

2) Keep the glass full, daddio.
if it stay full you aint drinkin none !!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

also lemme be undersecretary of sizzurp cuz i make the best lean i make the beats lean i make the glass clean

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

madame prez there is clearly a frog (nazi amphibian) next to red (gop color) cups in that picture on the fridge (yeti abattoir)

i propose extreme vetting in the form of comedical '''prez challenge''' (similar to the common law system mod challenge)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
no beer

no boxed wine

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gringostar posted:

no beer

no boxed wine

unbox all the wine

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if it stay full you aint drinkin none !!!!

point of order: the request to keep the glass full necessarily assumes that the glass will be emptied regularly

res ipsa loquitur bing bing bong so simple

Gringostar posted:

no beer

no boxed wine

plenty of beer in the fridge but this is for sec'y of liquor. as im sure u know the sec'y of liquor oversees the separate and co-equal undersecretaries of beer & wine

also, boxed wine is bad and the standard "pick six" discounts make bottles cheaper anyway

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

madame prez there is clearly a frog (nazi amphibian) next to red (gop color) cups in that picture on the fridge (yeti abattoir)

i propose extreme vetting in the form of comedical '''prez challenge''' (similar to the common law system mod challenge)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Mr. Vice President Squizzle had a very novel idea and I am prepared to entertain that.

Very well, open the Liquor Pit and have everyone fight it out with their best submissions including and especially Vox Nihili's frog sympathetic to a certain and specific political ideology themed liquor cabinet~

On you go into the pit of death, I mean the Liquor pit and fight it out between yerselves then. If the moderators would not mind a thread for this, we can call for a public vote based on submissions made here. Top 3 gets Secretary, and Undersecretary of Beer and Wine.

And as always, drink responsibly namaste

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation

Lastgirl posted:

Mr. Vice President Squizzle had a very novel idea and I am prepared to entertain that.

Very well, open the Liquor Pit and have everyone fight it out with their best submissions including and especially Vox Nihili's frog sympathetic to a certain and specific political ideology themed liquor cabinet~

On you go into the pit of death, I mean the Liquor pit and fight it out between yerselves then. If the moderators would not mind a thread for this, we can call for a public vote based on submissions made here. Top 3 gets Secretary, and Undersecretary of Beer and Wine.

oh HELL yeah

now who are my competitors gonna be tho. show urselves

• Locked thread