Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
During the credits of all three Rush Hour movies, they play a series of outtakes and bloopers.

One of them for Rush Hour 2 is a cut Chris Tucker line after a bad guy falls a long way and eats it: "drat, he ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!"

Also the line from the first one "Wipe yourself off. You're dead." is just so dumb, but very fitting for the character, that I can't help but smile every time. Carter so wants to drop a sick one-liner, but can't think of a good one. Actually, that final duel where they both put their guns down and then pull out concealed guns on each other is just perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Meaty Ore posted:

Also funny bits from Batman Begins:

"I swear to God!"
"Swear to MEEEEEE!"

I love the Nolan Batman movies, but every dramatic Batman line is ruined by that goofy-rear end voice.

"I'm not gonna kill you, but I don't have to save you!"

Makes me laugh every time.

edit:

The Great Burrito posted:

I always lose it in Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd is getting snacks at the 7-11 late at night, sees some guys hanging outside and goes "Hey guys, Big Gulps huh? Alright! ... Welp, see ya later!" And then just takes off. So good.

I think I read somewhere that Jim Carrey ad-libbed that line, so that's why the extras just stare at him bemusedly. Great little scene. Probably my favorite in the movie.

PizzaProwler has a new favorite as of 00:31 on Jun 25, 2017

• Locked thread