Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

you think that's cool? i smoked weed before they invented it. just rolled up any old thing and smoked the hell out of it. didn't have to wait for a special day for it either. kids today smdh

"Once upon at time there was this chick called FluffieDuckie, she was on her way to her grandma with a basket full of weed, for medical purposes ofcourse. She skipped along the road and suddenly there was this big, chill wolf.. "What are you doing?" the wolf said to FluffieDuckie. "I am just bringing this dank weed to my grandma, she gets grumpy if not!", "Well, we couldn't have that" the big, chill wolf said and dissapeared into the bushes..

After some time FluffieDuckie arrived at her grandma's house and knocked on the door, to her suprise it was open, and she could feel the all familiar smell of vape in the air. She entered and saw the BIG, CHILL WOLF and her grandma sitting in the living room vaping together. "Join us FluffieDuckie" they said in unison, and so she did - and lived chilling ever after. The end!"

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread