Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
High-tech manufacturing/veal parmigiana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
petroleum engineering/ salmon

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
war boy, shiny and chrome/fried jalapenos

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Duscat posted:

American jobs have been taken by the poors. Many have two or even three! Not much longer! #MAGA #JOBS

this is one of many, many reasons "jobs created" is such a godawful statistic that obfuscates more than it illuminates, and coconut chicken curry on basmati rice.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the jobs are in cyber space

have fun being a digital janitor scooping up e-bits of information to sell to the Mainframe soon

i will be scooping a strawberry cheesecake as well into my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Work as a social media analytic at happify.com because suckers think an app will fix their life. Eat fancy poo poo at an expensive restaurant in Manhattan. Oh and I'm a "progressive".

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 05:32 on Apr 30, 2017

• Locked thread